Jump to content

GM Snow

Gamemaster
  • Content count

    318
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    15

GM Snow last won the day on February 27

GM Snow had the most liked content!

Community Reputation

141 Excellent

About GM Snow

  • Rank
    Game Master

Contact Methods

  • Yahoo
    gm.snow@yahoo.com

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Male
  • Location
    Lutie, The Snow Village.
  • Favorite Class
    Archer

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. GM Snow

    Almost 1 year in DRO

    I’ll join
  2. GM Snow

    What are you listening to?

    its finally time to cue this song for me
  3. GM Snow

    Christmas Event 2020 [Closed]

    Noted. ===================================================== Hey guys, it's time to conclude that our Christmas season is over, thanks for the enthusiasm you are the reason why we keep doing what we're doing, I hope you enjoyed it as much as we did making it for you! I want to ask you guys a favour; please give us a quick review on RMS https://ratemyserver.net/index.php?page=detailedlistserver&serid=8633&url_sname=DreamerRO! New it would mean a lot to us, and our effort to entertain will be worth it! See you guys next seasonal.
  4. GM Snow

    Illustration Design Contest [Closed]

    Winners, be sure to check your mailbox. We have sent you your prizes; for bound items such as [Epic] and [Rare] is still under progress, @camilarunis just a reminder you need to file a ticket to admin stating what rare you want (exclude rare wing of a set) and from what event you won. I want to say thanks to everybody who joined this event, and we can be safe to say that the Christmas season is finally over and was a success; please do join the next seasonal event. Lastly, I'd like to ask a favor from you all; if you enjoyed the Christmas event, please give us a quick review on RMS https://ratemyserver.net/index.php?page=detailedlistserver&serid=8633&url_sname=DreamerRO! New it would mean a lot to us, and our effort to entertain will be worth it! Please, DM me or open a support ticket for further inquiries about this specific forum event.
  5. GM Snow

    Illustration Design Contest [Closed]

    Here we go! most awaited moment since the event has started. Important: The winners I tagged in today need to provide exact IGN without too many symbols, we are going to send your prizes via Christmas gift mailbox. After you send your IGN, wait and check your mailbox for your prizes. Gomzinho Winner of this design goes to @Yakitama for this submission! you've won a prize of 30x 1B Zeny Bags & 15x Donation Token Lil Moonlight Winner of this design goes to @camilarunis for this submission! (71.43% voting in comparison to the other Lil Moonlight design 28.57%) Congratulations! you've won a prize of 30x 1B Zeny Bags & 15x Donation Token. Ice Ring Winner of this design goes to @Yakitama for this submission! (57.14% voting in comparison to the other Ice Ring design 42.86%) Congratulations! you've won a prize of 30x 1B Zeny Bags & 15x Donation Token. Koom Winner of this design goes to @l3akaDolphin for this submission! you've won a prize of 30x 1B Zeny Bags & 15x Donation Token Madame Chiffon This one is a pretty tough decision, I personally think both of the submission worth of being featured, but the vote has spoken, winner of this design goes to @yachino, (71.43% voting in comparison to the other Madame Chiffon design 28.57%) You've won 30x 1B Zeny Bags & 1x [Epic] Christmas gear of your choice . . . . . . Now the Grand Prize! The Ice Queen Grand Prize goes to @camilarunis of this submission: You've won 30x 1B Zeny Bags & 1x Rare wing of your choice. Important: To you Grand prize winner, you will need to create a support ticket addressing Admin stating the rare of your choice to claim your prize. You can attach your IGN here or DM me on the forum. P.S I'm just going to wait until everyone is done giving their IGNs so that I can send out prizes in one-go. (Except for rare-of-choice)
  6. GM Snow

    Illustration Design Contest [Closed]

    Hello, happy new year 2021 to everyone! I'm here to close this contest. Time flies, it has been almost a month since I opened this; thanks to those who joined! Now the GM team will deliberate and choose winners out of all submissions; please be patient give us some time until we conclude, I will now temporarily lock the thread until next time I announce chosen winners. By then, winners need to provide username/ IGN so that we can hopefully spawn your prizes. If you have any question about this, you can DM me here on the forum or open a support ticket.
  7. GM Snow

    Illustration Design Contest [Closed]

    I guess you’ll need to post and try to know, if your drawings are already done might as well post it don’t let it go to waste
  8. GM Snow

    Illustration Design Contest [Closed]

    Is that Elsa?
  9. GM Snow

    Illustration Design Contest [Closed]

    Good job everyone! Submission still open to anyone wants to compete although the illustration seem complete but you can still upload yours and GMs can vote which to win.
  10. GM Snow

    Illustration Design Contest [Closed]

    there's only Ice queen (a good one lol) and Ice ring left you guys can do it! i'm surprised no one competed for ice queen first? its grand prize
  11. GM Snow

    Christmas Event 2020 [Closed]

    That is true, as for when or how we don't know that yet
  12. GM Snow

    Christmas Event 2020 [Closed]

    in case you guys didn't check, I release a preview of new rares
  13. GM Snow

    Illustration Design Contest [Closed]

    Submission so far has been great, just a friendly reminder that this event has 7 days left before closing. Happy holidays everyone, merry Christmas and happy new year
×