Welcome to DreamerRO's Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Toggle shoutbox Dreamer's Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Changelog       In-game Guides       Job Guides       Rules       Review us       Support Ticket       Stability Discussion

Failure to follow the rules below may result in a permanent ban from the shoutbox without warning.
1. Server Down or Lag discussions do not belong on the shout box, you may ask here.
2. Do not start misleading discussions or rumors without facts
* You need 5 active posts to use the shout box. (Do not spam or post useless stuff to reach 5 posts)
@  kantusacharles : (22 April 2018 - 03:58 AM) donation
@  adiosmofo : (22 April 2018 - 03:38 AM) Hi where can i get the scroll that lets u skip the pre-req quests?
@  kantusacharles : (22 April 2018 - 02:35 AM) is there a diff between cast various skill to cast all kinds of bolt? ( im pertaining to headgears ) TIA
@  xCaliburx : (21 April 2018 - 10:09 PM) how to evolved homu?? i got him loyal and i got stone of sage..i already double click it bt nothing happen?
@  kupals0153 : (21 April 2018 - 09:46 PM) dc again :(
@  nikenbayut123 : (21 April 2018 - 09:44 PM) Hey server dced 3 times in a row already..
@  iamhii : (21 April 2018 - 01:39 PM) Phase 3 just came out =o
@  spaceman007 : (21 April 2018 - 02:29 AM) This is it
@  Death Of Birth : (21 April 2018 - 01:31 AM) still no update for phase 3? ✌️
@  priestheal : (21 April 2018 - 01:19 AM) Like the Christmas Event Raffle ticket NPC
@  himoutoumaru : (21 April 2018 - 12:14 AM) No there would be an NPC for changing the tickets to rare and has a chance. And I think raffle tickets can be traded to NPC April 29 0:00 eastern time and for 24 hours only.
@  ohcamac14 : (20 April 2018 - 10:32 PM) Phase 3
@  priestheal : (20 April 2018 - 10:29 PM) Raffle ticket usage/info will become be released during Phase 3 of the event. (You just have to double click it and see if it gives you any items or jellopy.)
@  bating50 : (20 April 2018 - 10:21 PM) where should i use this DRO raffle ticket
@  himoutoumaru : (20 April 2018 - 09:12 PM) Waiting for Phase 3 :P
@  Sachz : (18 April 2018 - 10:46 PM) @xCaliburx u can try juperos or lhz dungeon
@  xCaliburx : (18 April 2018 - 10:39 PM) can someone tell me where to lvl fast for my humoculos
@  adiosmofo : (18 April 2018 - 09:20 PM) PC> Elite stones for 2nd weapon
@  adiosmofo : (18 April 2018 - 09:12 PM) PC> elite hero stones
@  GhostAlpha1 : (18 April 2018 - 03:35 PM) for Mora quest just finish the hazey forest quest 1st

Photo

Blowing up

• Please log in to reply
159 replies to this topic

HaZe

HaZe

Founding Father

• Forum Rank
  • 5,297 posts
  • Favorite Class:Lord Knight

Users Awards

POPULAR

First of all I'd like to warn you all that this topic will contain a lot of QQing and ranting but I need to get this off my chest before it's too late. So stop reading now if you want.

I have to admit that I'm extremely disappointed right now, why ? For the last 5 months me and the GM team have been busting our asses working on this update, during this time our server's population decreased drastically because players simply stopped showing their support to the server. I thought this was because the server had become boring and outdated so I pushed through believing that this update would make the players happy and they would start contributing to our development once again. But apparently I was wrong.

Since the update was released (22 days ago) I have been dedicating at least 12 hours or more every day to fix the bugs that you all report and also to balance the things that need to be balanced. I know that the update made almost all of you happy because I can see the difference in the community's in-game activity, however the server still seems to be suffering from lack of players support.

So my question is, If the GM team is literally busting their asses to bring DreamerRO back to it's former glory then why can't the players do the same? You're all playing a completely FREE server which is more up to date than ANY other server out there and we have more unique features then most if not all other servers. The server is always up and it rarely suffers from lag. So why the lack of support?

To tell you the truth I feel like my hard work is not being appreciated and this discourages me from giving my best and other GMs like Palk and Eala are starting to feel the same way.

DreamerRO has been up for well over 3 years now...During this time we were:
  • Ranked 1 on Ratemyserver for 2.5 years now we're rank 3 and falling down the ranks to servers with 1/10th our population.
  • Ranked top 3 in ALL TopGamingSites now we are ranked 10-13th falling down to servers with 1/10th our population.
We have an automated message running in-game every 2 hours that pretty much begs you to leave a ratemyserver review so I'm sure you have all read it and understand why we need reviews, but apparently you guys think it doesn't apply to you because many of you are simply lazy and don't give a damn about anything but your characters. Well if you let the server die your characters will die with it.

We have even added an annoying ass pop up to the patcher to see if it gets people to leave a review while they patch but this has also failed but players simply don't give a damn and they just want to start playing already.

I've seen many of you sitting in town for hours or browsing the forums posting in off-topinc, count to 1 million topics...Wasting your time when you could use that same time to help DreamerRO grow for literally the next 6 months.

In conclusion..
If the GM team sacrifices half of their day to answer your questions, fix bugs, add new things and keep you entertained...Do you think it's fair that players can't spend 5 minutes and help the server they play for hours every day? Like really, 5 freaking minutes is too much to ask for?

I know this topic won't make a difference to many of you. You will simply read it and go back to playing or lurking the forums and keep whining about changes you'd like to see or errors getting fixed. I just hope this topic serves as a wake up call to some of you.

Seriously, I cannot believe servers with 30 people online are getting more reviews than us. I'm very disappointed and frustrated and I really need the players to show me that they really care about the server.

I strongly believe the server could reach 1,000 players online once again, I know the GM team is doing what they need to do to make this happen...All we need is the community's support to get there.

Thank you and I hope to see the difference soon.

GUIDE ON HOW TO LEAVE A RATEMYSERVER REVIEW (<-- Click)

Eala

Eala

• Forum Rank
  • 22 posts
  • LocationCamp Lejeune, NC
+9999

Skittlefart

Skittlefart

Smell The Rainbow

• Forum Rank
  • 837 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Favorite Class:High Wizard

Users Awards
It's OK Haze. Somehow I know dRO will return to its glory days again. Even some of my friends who used to play, are dciding to come back due to the new patch.
A big hand to you and the GM team, hats off to you guys! ^_^

shidan

shidan

• Forum Rank
  • 28 posts
This is a Problem, most Server have to fight with.
The Problem is not about that Players don't play anymore, the Main Problem is. Ragnarok is getting Old and Odd - Ragnaroks Golden Days are over and the Time where Server on the Toplist have about 5K player each day are over. You can neither blame the Player nor we can blame you. You are doing a great work, I notice this even after this short week I play this Server. It's working wonderful, Flexible and it make fun but the fun really gets down.

Less People are starting to play Ro, less Guilds get created, well you see a insane amount of people when WoE starts but thats all.
I played Ro since the beginning of euRo and it was some wonderful wasted Years, I think about 7-8.
But Ro started dieing already after the 4-5 Years and it never was THIS Pouplar like other MMORPG's. Even euRo only have like 5K Players on the Glory Days.
Dont blame the Player, blame that you has nothing else to do than creating a Server and spending hours and days on a Video Game thats already dead, making some few Cash for Donations.
Even eathena seems to die slowly, Update get slower, the 3d Classes are a selfmade Project.
If you create a good WoW Private Server, you will have atleast 1000 Players. 1K Players are even kinda less per Server.

This is all I can say.
Anyway - I have tons of Respekt for you Guys who waste your free time to give me a reason to waste my.

I dont know how much people work on your Server but I yet notice 2. You and Palk
Bugfixing - Balancing - Event - Scripting - Blameing Players -
Thats kinda much work, split it up more and give yourself some more time to rest and actual play by yourself.

Anyway, I will help you Guys the best I can do,to get you back to the Glory days.
I would find it awesome if there will be a Server that actual has more than 500 People on a Day and not only on WoE.

Btw. Ro make's addicted cause this I came back after 1-2 Years.

Mustard

Mustard

Cry me a fucking river, BITCH.

• Forum Rank
  • 1,622 posts
  • Favorite Class:Royal Guard
Just made a RMS account, and will leave a review when evey it seems approprite.

Pantera

Pantera

Major Madafaka

• Forum Rank
  • 239 posts
  • LocationUnited Arab Emirates
  • Favorite Class:Gunslinger

Users Awards
ok sir , but how to make a review, i want to make a review (for giving my gratitude and thankfulness for the GM and staff :)) but actually i dont know how to :) guide pls

or a link.

Zerro

Zerro

Gone~

• Forum Rank
  • 4,556 posts
  • LocationThunderstorms
  • Favorite Class:Warlock

Users Awards
Go here: make an account first before rating

http://ratemyserver....e=DreamerRO New!

If you have an old review, delete it since the score won't count anymore, then make another

Let's support HaZe and DreamerRO!

Zerro

Zerro

Gone~

• Forum Rank
  • 4,556 posts
  • LocationThunderstorms
  • Favorite Class:Warlock

Users Awards
Yes YES! Keep the ratings coming! xD

Mustard

Mustard

• Forum Rank
  • 1,622 posts
Gave it a 97, seems fair. Been here for nearly 3 years, and still going strong. The least I can do.

HaZe

HaZe

Founding Father

• Forum Rank
  • 5,297 posts

Users Awards
Thank you for the kind words and thanks in advance to those who will leave a review.

@shidan, I think you misunderstood my topic. While I do agree that Ragnarok's glory days are over I'm pretty confident that we can reach 1k players online in no time. The problem is that there are way too many small servers and the RO community has been divided among 200-300 other private servers. 3-5 years ago there were only a handful of good servers available but that has changed now. Anyways this topic was to give the players a wake up call because the server will die without ratemyserver reviews, so we need them to leave their opinions on ratemyserver even if its bad. I just can't believe a server with 30 people online (counting merchants) has more active reviews than us. That is just unacceptable in my eyes.

P.S I swear to you guys, the best way to keep me active and releasing new stuff is by showing me that my hard work is not being wasted.

Pantera

Pantera

Major Madafaka

• Forum Rank
  • 239 posts
  • LocationUnited Arab Emirates
  • Favorite Class:Gunslinger

Users Awards
LOL most of the players waken up haha

a quote from ratemyserver.net ahha
Sorry, this server have reached its maximum allowed number of review within the last hour. Please come back later.

Thank you for your patience.

We Love You HaZe

To HaZe be the Glory!! :D

Edited by Yadomaru, 22 December 2011 - 12:57 PM.

Mustard

Mustard

• Forum Rank
  • 1,622 posts
Question. How often are reviews deleted by RMS? So basicly, when can I write another?

Wol

Wol

Advanced Member

• Forum Rank
  • 62 posts
  • LocationSomlia
  • Favorite Class:Sura
ohh wow.. ok I will rate my server and vote
Love you Haze!

HaZe

HaZe

Founding Father

• Forum Rank
  • 5,297 posts

Users Awards
After 6 months they no longer count towards the general ranking.

Grimm Valesti

Grimm Valesti

Too OP. Banned.

• Forum Rank
  • 3,410 posts
  • LocationClassified
  • Favorite Class:Arch Bishop

Users Awards
i think reviews are good for 6 months

Solar

Solar

Advanced Member

• Forum Rank
  • 103 posts
  • Favorite Class:Minstrel

ok sir , but how to make a review, i want to make a review (for giving my gratitude and thankfulness for the GM and staff :)) but actually i dont know how to :) guide pls

or a link.

http://playdreamerro...__fromsearch__1

iBlack Beard

iBlack Beard

Advanced Member

• Forum Rank
  • 130 posts
  • LocationCabiao, Nueva Ecija Philippines
seriously its about ADAPTATION on the Update.. some / many players cant afford the update/ cant accept / cant adjust.. GOT MY POINT?

i think my multi voters account for Wheel of Fortune isnt enough yet..

HaZe

HaZe

Founding Father

• Forum Rank
  • 5,297 posts

Users Awards
No..what is your point? We usually have 200+ active players without counting AFKers and Venders my point was that we could be rank 1 if the players helped is all, even if they don't like the server they could still leave a review but they dont

Melody Rose

Melody Rose

DreamerRO Legend

• Forum Rank
  • 958 posts

Users Awards
How often can we review? I gave one about a month ago, I think. Am I stuck waiting 5 months for them to delete that one?

Ellie

Ellie

黒猫

• Forum Rank
  • 872 posts
  • Favorite Class:Sorcerer
No Melody, you can delete yours any time.

I deleted the one I wrote half a year ago and replaced it with one with a higher rating :3c

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users