Welcome to DreamerRO's Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Toggle shoutbox Dreamer's Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Changelog       In-game Guides       Job Guides       Rules       Review us       Support Ticket       Stability Discussion

Failure to follow the rules below may result in a permanent ban from the shoutbox without warning.
1. Server Down or Lag discussions do not belong on the shout box, you may ask here.
2. Do not start misleading discussions or rumors without facts
* You need 5 active posts to use the shout box. (Do not spam or post useless stuff to reach 5 posts)
@  MrShaders : (26 May 2017 - 06:04 AM) fvck
@  MrShaders : (26 May 2017 - 06:02 AM) why i cant connect
@  easygamer12 : (26 May 2017 - 01:29 AM) how do i mention you? thanks @Hanxel10
@  Hanxel10 : (26 May 2017 - 01:26 AM) @easygamer12 http://www.playdream...ine-time-gmt-8/ -> Server is on Daylight Saving Mode or whatever, so you might want to backward all time to 1hr.
@  easygamer12 : (26 May 2017 - 01:22 AM) Can i have link for automated events in ph time?
@  xGrimReaper : (26 May 2017 - 12:15 AM) 3b-4b now but before it was 2b i think..
@  Ataska : (26 May 2017 - 12:12 AM) how much hero quest item ?
@  HighEnd Succ : (25 May 2017 - 07:51 PM) minnade tabeyou giga puddi
@  Aya : (25 May 2017 - 07:49 PM) puddi puddi
@  HaZe : (25 May 2017 - 01:02 PM) Server Down or Lag discussions do not belong on the shout box, don't QQ when you lose shoutbox priviledges
@  killonsight : (25 May 2017 - 12:31 PM) dc every sec sad im from ph haha
@  notpro : (25 May 2017 - 11:52 AM) If you're in the PH and is lagging/dc'ing. PLEASE check this thread and do what HaZe is asking for. It'll help solve the issues. http://www.playdream...-me-a-bad-ping/
@  Chancharan : (25 May 2017 - 11:01 AM) *Bet 1b* *dc* wtf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
@  itemhunterdummy : (25 May 2017 - 10:33 AM) WHAT THE SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT
@  agungr : (25 May 2017 - 10:06 AM) welldone dro, welldone!
@  Hanxel10 : (25 May 2017 - 06:13 AM) So I did misunderstood it, lol... Thanks for clarification.
@  JustMe : (25 May 2017 - 04:57 AM) The 2nd e weapon need to complete 4 prerequisite quests , and if you are lazy to do 6 e stones quests , just buy them
@  Hanxel10 : (25 May 2017 - 03:53 AM) Or did I just misunderstood the question. Lol...
@  Hanxel10 : (25 May 2017 - 03:50 AM) As far as I know you can just buy the elite stones if you're gonna get the 2nd elite weapon, but for 1st elite weapon, you still need to do at least 1 elite weapon quest to get the 1st elite weapon...
@  imbajules : (25 May 2017 - 02:41 AM) @Tutting Thanks

Photo

Changelog 2017

• Please log in to reply
1006 replies to this topic

HaZe

HaZe

Founding Father

• Forum Rank
  • 3,492 posts
  • Favorite Class:Lord Knight

Users Awards

*bump to test something~

HaZe

HaZe

Founding Father

• Forum Rank
  • 3,492 posts

Users Awards

January 31, 2014:

• Released a new auto patcher please read news: http://playdreamerro...tcher-released/
  • Added Rainbow Wings to Daily Quest NPC
  • Fixed all reported item descriptions that were wrong. link :-  here (Thanks to SP Lex Luthor /.Exmortis.)

HaZe

HaZe

Founding Father

• Forum Rank
  • 3,492 posts

Users Awards

February 2, 2014:

adriandollah

adriandollah

Wondermilk+

• Forum Rank
  • 904 posts
  • Location+Bambi
  • Favorite Class:Acolyte
Thanks for the CT update. Please look into Whitesmith Division Glove and Elite Weapon revamp too. Thanks.

HaZe

HaZe

Founding Father

• Forum Rank
  • 3,492 posts

Users Awards

Most of these changes require a server reboot for them to take effect in-game.

July 29, 2016

• Fixed a bug with High Wizards having more health than Warlocks.
  • Fixed a bug with players being able to purchase from vending shop's while having security enabled. 
  • Slightly increased the damage of Judex to make it 3x the base damage of Holy Light.  
  • Reset the TK/Alchemist/Whitesmith Fame List to give newbies a chance to catch up with veterans. (This will now happen quarterly)
  • Increased the maximum price for an item to be sold via Vending skill from 1b to 2b.
  • Added a check so merchants no longer lose zeny when they reach the maximum amount of cash Zeny. (Players cannot buy if the merchant is at max zeny).
  • Implemented a check so players cannot stand on top of each other. Max of 1 character can stack within a single cell. (under observation)
  • Increased the ATK provided by weapon refinements by x5. (Lvl 1: 10,  Lvl 2: 15  Lvl 3: 25 Lvl 4: 35 per refine level)
  • Fixed a bug with Genetics not being able to equip cannon balls, which prevented them from using some skills.
  • Fixed a bug with Cannon Balls not being recognized as Ammunition for certain skills.

adriandollah

adriandollah

Wondermilk+

• Forum Rank
  • 904 posts
  • Location+Bambi
  • Favorite Class:Acolyte

CHANGELOG

It's possible that some small bug fixes won't be posted here but important changes & fixes will most definitely be added below.

September 15, 2016

• Implemented 24 new donation items with new effects (read more)

September 11, 2016

• Implemented Madara's Susano'o - Event exclusive Rare
  • Released new sprites for Exodia and Super Novice Elite Weapons.
  • Modified the sprites of Howling Wind, Poseidon Shoes and Twilight boots to prevent scam.
  • Modified the sprites of Abbadon Aura and Snow Dragon Spirit
  • Added permanent versions of the Returner's Set to the Vote4Points Shop

I believe this one doesn't work. Still showing no weapon sprites. Both. Rod and Knife

HaZe

HaZe

Founding Father

• Forum Rank
  • 3,492 posts

Users Awards

January 9, 2017

• Modified the @whosell command to include an optional minimum price filter.
  • Reduced the damage bonus of Hatred by 50%
  • Increased Star Gladiator's base HP by about 20%
  • Reduced Hundred Spear's Cool down from 0.3 to 0.2
  • Reduced the Heal Rate of Slim Potion Pitcher from 10x default heal rate down to 5x.
  • The 15% Flee Rate from Cris only applies to Assassins now and they cannot equip 2 Cris at the same time.
  • Increased Mechanic's Repair Cooldown from 1.3 seconds to 2 seconds.
  • Blacksmith's Hammer Fall now has a 10% chance of causing Paralyze on the enemy.
  • Reduced Sharp Shooting's base damage by 10%
  • Elite Heroes now lose 2 Elite Weapon Kills every time they kill themselves

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users