It's possible that some small bug fixes won't be posted here but important changes & fixes will most definitely be added below.
January 14, 2017
- Rotated the items in the untradeable donation token shop. (read more)
- Released the new sprites for Wanderer and Minstrel
January 9, 2017
- Modified the @whosell command to include an optional minimum price filter.
- Reduced the damage bonus of Hatred by 50%
- Increased Star Gladiator's base HP by about 20%
- Reduced Hundred Spear's Cool down from 0.3 to 0.2
- Reduced the Heal Rate of Slim Potion Pitcher from 10x default heal rate down to 5x.
- The 15% Flee Rate from Cris only applies to Assassins now and they cannot equip 2 Cris at the same time.
- Increased Mechanic's Repair Cooldown from 1.3 seconds to 2 seconds.
- Blacksmith's Hammer Fall now has a 10% chance of causing Paralyze on the enemy.
- Reduced Sharp Shooting's base damage by 10%
- Elite Heroes now lose 2 Elite Weapon Kills every time they kill themselves
December 02, 2016
- Added a V4P Premium Armor enchant service to the Apprentice Craftsman NPC in Caspen
- Changed the Card Remover's fee to 50M Zeny OR 1 Vote Coin per use (the first 15 uses are free)
- Removed the fail chance while using the Card Remover NPC
- Increased the Stat and Skill Reset from 5,000z to 50M Zeny each or both for 75M Zeny. (the first 15 uses are free)
- Increased the price of the Headgear Gambler at the Casino from 15M to 30M per play.
- You can now reset the Elite Dungeon's 3 day cool down by paying 45 Vote Coins via Guide to the Unknown NPC.
- You can now reset the Endless Tower 7 day cool down by paying 45 Vote Coins via Tower Protection Stone NPC.
- Added a Hatred Reset NPC for Star Gladiators at [Amatsu 170 120] that costs 5b zeny and 75 Vote Coins per use.
- Added a Pet Trainer NPC that sells pet intimacy in exchange for Vote Coins. Located at prontera 215 205.
October 28, 2016
- Changed the rare available in Surprise Boxes to Bloodmoon Wings (Sprite by Shacrow)
- Changed the look of the Hall of Fame set. (preview)
October 15, 2016
- Increased Stem Worm's Card chance to drop Box of Storm from 1% to 5%
- Bug bear now drops Box of Storm by 50%
October 8, 2016
- Fixed a bug that allowed more than 1 person to enter the Draconus room.
- Fixed a bug that allowed people to summon more than 1 Shaman in Orcs Memory Dungeon. Only the party leader is allowed to click the torch now.
October 7, 2016
- Changed the spawn rate of dozens of different mobs that made Zeph Missions and Daily Quests too difficult. (View list)
- Further modified the formula for Zeph's Hunting Missions to take missions completed into consideration.
- Increased the chance of of dropping item for Rainbowring Hat from 0.10% to 2%
- Increased the chance of of dropping item for Rainbowring RuckSack from 0.10% to 2%
- Increased the chance of dropping Gift Box from Mystcase card from 0.30% to 1.50%
- Increased the chance of dropping Old Blue Box from Mimic card from 0.10% to 1.50%
October 5, 2016
- Fixed a bug in Orcs Memory Dungeon which allowed players to farm unlimited amounts of Monsters & Zeny without moving.
October 4, 2016
- Modified Zeph Missions so the number of monsters required per mission increases with the level of difficulty (instead of decreasing)
- Modified Zeph Missions so the starting number of Monsters to kill is 75 instead of 90.
- Fixed a bug with cards/equipment that dropped items at a low chance. The bug increased the intended rate by 100x.
October 1, 2016
- Released a patch consisting of the new Warlock and Ranger jRO sprites.
September 29, 2016
- Updated the drops and sprites of the Eternal Corridor (Elite Dungeon), consisting of 12 new boss cards. (read more)
September 24, 2016
- Updated the list of available items in the BG Press Your Luck NPC (read more)
- Reworked the Donation Girl NPC to remove the outdated credits shop and make it easier to exchange credits into tokens or purchase credit exclusive items.
- Temporarily added Victory Badges to the Donation Girl NPC (credits only)
September 23, 2016
- Released sprite fixes for a few items including abbadon mask, card ring, ignus fatuus and rinnegan.
September 15, 2016
- Implemented 24 new donation items with new effects (read more)
September 11, 2016
- Implemented Madara's Susano'o - Event exclusive Rare
- Released new sprites for Exodia and Super Novice Elite Weapons.
- Modified the sprites of Howling Wind, Poseidon Shoes and Twilight boots to prevent scam.
- Modified the sprites of Abbadon Aura and Snow Dragon Spirit
- Added permanent versions of the Returner's Set to the Vote4Points Shop
September 08, 2016
- Rotated the Hero Shop (read more)
September 07, 2016
- Increased damage of Taekwon's Kicks (excluding Flying Side Kick) by approximately 35%.
- Fixed an issue with Flying Sidekick not moving the character to the enemy's position when casted.
- Re-worked the damage of Vulcan Arrow. It should now do slightly increased damage.
- Increased Super Novice's HP factor by 25% and SP Factor by 15%
- Increased Taekwon's HP Factor to match that of Star Gladiators.
- Increase damage of Ninja's Throw Huuma Shuriken by 25%.
- Slightly increased Shadow Chaser's base HP (10%ish)
- Fixed a bug with Orc Memory Dungeon's MvP not respawning sometimes.
September 02, 2016
- Released a patch to fix gravity errors in relation to Holiday Hat, Bunnyring Balloon and Rainbow Lollipop.
August 28, 2016
- Released a "no-shake" client via autopatcher to remove the shake effect of certain skills.
August 23, 2016
- Implemented Gepard Anti-Cheat Shield
August 22, 2016
- Added a sign to the PvP Manager which shows how many people in total are in PvP as well as the most active arena.
- Implemented @joinpvp which automatically warps you to the currently most active pvp arena, or Hero Arena is all are empty. (this command can only be used from a few cities such as: caspen, aldebaran, amatsu, payon, izlude, prontera, dewata, ayothaya, rachel, hugel, gonryun)
August 21, 2016
- Rotated the items available in the Fashion Voucher NPC
August 12, 2016
- Fixed an issue with multiple items having the wrong item bonus. Multiple headgears were increasing magic or physical damage against medium sized enemies instead of only demi-humans.
- Modified the effect of a few lower headgear (auras) so that they increase damage against medium sized enemies instead of demi-humans.
- Fixed the description of the items mentioned above so that it specifies if the item increases damage against demi-humans or medium sized enemies.
- Fixed an issue with Hillslion headgear causing random gravity errors.
- Released a revamped sprite version of Performer's Cap
- Released a sprite modification for Abbadon's Sword walking animation
- Released new item and description images for Migure bow.
- Replaced the default skin with a new one. (To change it back to original simply press ESC in-game --> Settings --> Skin --> original) (additionally, you can download more skins here)
- Modified the Super Novice Specialist Glove so that it starts the Novice Spirit for 60 seconds when it is equipped (even at level 1)
- Modified the Super Novice Specialist Glove so that it no longer reduces HP/SP by 50% when it is unequipped.
August 02, 2016
- Modified the Caspen Treasure Box Event so that it spawns 30 treasure boxes instead of 5. There are still only 5 winners of 100M Zeny Bag each. That means 25 out of 30 boxes will be empty.
July 29, 2016
- Fixed a bug with High Wizards having more health than Warlocks.
- Fixed a bug with players being able to purchase from vending shop's while having security enabled.
- Slightly increased the damage of Judex to make it 3x the base damage of Holy Light.
- Reset the TK/Alchemist/Whitesmith Fame List to give newbies a chance to catch up with veterans. (This will now happen quarterly)
- Increased the maximum price for an item to be sold via Vending skill from 1b to 2b.
- Added a check so merchants no longer lose zeny when they reach the maximum amount of cash Zeny. (Players cannot buy if the merchant is at max zeny).
- Implemented a check so players cannot stand on top of each other. Max of 1 character can stack within a single cell. (under observation)
- Increased the ATK provided by weapon refinements by x5. (Lvl 1: 10, Lvl 2: 15 Lvl 3: 25 Lvl 4: 35 per refine level)
- Fixed a bug with Genetics not being able to equip cannon balls, which prevented them from using some skills.
- Fixed a bug with Cannon Balls not being recognized as Ammunition for certain skills.
July 26, 2016
- Updated the Merchant's Vending System to allow them to choose their shop's currency. (read more)
- Increased the max party size to 30.
July 25, 2016
- Implemented The Coliseum PvP Arena (read more)
- Implemented Alt sprites for Gunslingers and Ninjas
- Released a sprite modification for the Abstract Swan to remove the transparency
July 22, 2016
- Guilds will less than 5 online members will not be allowed to enter any WoE castle.
- Free guilds will no longer be able to enter WoE Castles, only those guides that completed the WoE Guild Creation Quest.
July 21, 2016
- Released new 3rd job sprites for some of the classes. (read more)
July 20, 2016
- Cart Termination now ignores Flee.
- Cart Boost is now undispellable.
July 13, 2016
- Increased the drop rate of donation tokens at Hero Happy Hours by 300%. (Limited time only)
July 12, 2016
- Rotated the items available in the untradeables donation token shop. (read more)
July 11, 2016
- Modified the effect of Union Wings (and all other items with the same effect) so that the 5% speed rate stacks with other speed increasing items.
July 5, 2016
- Palm Push Strike now ignores enemy's Flee.
- Increased damage of Palm Push Strike by 20%
- Fixed a bug with novices being able to enter items into the Novice Surival Event using carts.
- Fixed a bug in Orcs Memory dungeon that spawned more than 1 MvP.
July 2, 2016
- Modified the Gem of Pneuma and Gem of Safety wall to make sure they do not stack. You can no longer wear both at the same time or you will not get the effect of either gem.
- The effect of the Ranger's Elite Weapon "Quincy Bow" has been modified. Open spoiler to view new effect. SpoilerDex+20 LUK+15Increase Double Strafe Damage by 25-35-50%Reduces damage received by demi-humans by 3-7-10%5% chance of curse the enemy when attacking[Level 4]Increase Sharp Shooting Damage by 20%
July 1, 2016
- Added a 0.3 Second cool down to Storm Gust,
Meteor Stormand Lord of Vermillion. (Meteor Storm was reverted back to 0 cool down.)
- Reduced the % of damage added per party member for Taekwon's Fighting Chant skill by 50%. New formula: (SkillLvl*PartyMembersOnMap)% and the member count is still capped at 15. The new max would be 75% extra damage in scenarios like WoE/HHH and BG.
- Changed the effect of Poring of Balance and items with the same effect and different sprite. (read more) View spoiler for changed effects.SpoilerSnipers: Increase damage of double strafe against humans by
100%45%. Other jobs with Double Strafe get 50%25% increased Double strafe damage against humans. Wizards/ninja: Increase HP rate by 5030%. Taekwon: Increases damage against demi-humans by 100%30%. Star Gladiator: increases damage against demi-humans by 50%30%. New effect: increases movement speed by 40%.
June 30, 2016
- Reduced the damage of Judex against all monsters by about 20%. The damage is reduced by 55% against non-boss demi-humans.
- Increased the cool down of Judex from 0.3 to 0.5 seconds.
- Reduced the damage of Arrow Vulcan by 25%
- Reduced the cooldown of Full Buster from 0.5 seconds to 0.35 seconds.
- Reduced damage of Hundred Spear by 15%. The cool down was increased from 0 to 0.3 seconds.
- The goblin invasion will not longer run at Caspen, it was replaced with Prontera.
- Limited votes for HHH maps to 1 per IP instead of only 1 per account.
- Priest class is no longer allowed inside 500PvP Event
- Players with a party cannot enter 500 PvP. If they form a party inside the event and kill/die while having a party, the player will be automatically jailed for 60 minutes.
- The items inside the Event Manager have been rotated. (read more)
June 26, 2016
- Reduced the chance to auto-cast Tarot using Musician's lvl 4 Elite Weapons from 15% to 7%.
June 23, 2016
- Implemented the Lucky Roulette gambling game at the casino. (read more)
June 18, 2016
- Modified the Stylist to allow players to save up to 3 different looks. (read more)
May 04, 2016
- Reduced the price of the Elite Weapon Kill Scrolls on the Donation Services by 50% (discount)
- Added a new vote site to the Vote4Points page.
May 02, 2016
- Changed the rare item available via Surprise Boxes. (Preview at fitting room using item ID 21708)
- Replaced the forum emoticons with the Ragnarok emoticons.
April 27, 2016
- Added the quest to create the Crystal Angel Wings (rare item) at alexa_in,94,157. (Credits to Faelnirv for scripting the npc)
April 18, 2016
- Added a 5 seconds cool down to the @refresh command to reduce skill spam/abuse.
- Fixed a bug with Adelays anti-skill spam protection not starting automatically after server reboots.
- Removed death match points received from Hero Happy Hours. (under observation)
- Reduced the amount of DM points per kill at the Hero Arena from 4 to 3 per kill.
- Reduced the amount of DM points per kill at the no custom arena from 3 to 2 per kill.
- Reduced the amount of DM points per kill during WoE from 6 to 3 per kill.
- The DM points for 3rd jobs arena remain the same, 3 per kill.
- Added a 5 second flood prevention delay to #vending channel. (requires server reboot)
April 11, 2016
- Reduced Vulcan Arrow base damage by about 20%
- Fixed Kaahi not healing the proper amount
- Fixed a bug with Hades card reflecting 5% instead of 10% of the damage
March 27, 2016
- Increased the drop rate of gold while using Pendant Crown from 3% to 7%. This effect is only enabled when farming inside Bossnia or Caspen dungeon.
March 16, 2016
- Rotated the untradeable donation token shop with the addition of 7 new items.
- Fixed the description for MJ Beret
- Implemented a Stylist in the Fitting Room
- Added Box of Gloom to the All Purpose Dealer NPC
March 14, 2016
- Removed the @guild command
- Emperium is no longer used to create guild.
- All guilds are now created via the Guild Manager NPC at [prt_gld 160 95]. Social and PvP guilds can be created for free but cannot enter WoE castles. WoE guilds need to complete a small quest before being able to create guild and enter woe castles. (Does not affect existing guilds)
March 09, 2016
- Released a huge update on job classes to balance out the skills. (read more)
March 6, 2016
- Increased Arrow Vulcan's delay back to half the default value. It had been reduced on our server before the skill boost. (Delay for AV is now half of the delay on official servers; under observation)
March 4, 2016
- Increased the guild salary scale. Guilds now get even more zeny than before.
- Increased the guild points awarded per castle conquer from 500pts to 1,000 pts.
March 1, 2016
- The minimum economy for a guild castle has been increased from 0 to 25.
- The minimum defense for a guild castle has been increased from 0 to 50.
Feburary 28, 2016
- Revamped the command @dcall to make it work as intended (recall all division members in party to leader's cordinates)
- Added an incorrect password limit to @security. After 5 incorrect attempts, a 12 hour cool down period will apply before @security can be used again.
Feburary 11, 2016
- Implemented the Donation Services NPC
February 02, 2016
- Implemented 20 new items for Battlegrounds and Daily Quest (read more)
- Recolored Draconus to a golden color to make him more unique and avoid confusion with Detale.
- Recolored the Draconus Scale to golden to reduce the scam attempts and confusion.
- Implemented a Red Nike Cap to be used a Championship/Tournament Prize. (item id: 21636)
- Implemented a Battlegrounds Broadcaster to help increase BG activity. (reboot required)
- Released a fix for the Thanatos Sword to make the sprite more appealing.
January 24, 2016
- A topic was made to discuss the following changes.
- Nerfed the effect of Malevolent Shoes
- Implemented a Super Novice Specialist Glove
- Implemented a new Tiamat MvP Card
- Changed the rare item available in Surprise Boxes
- Changed the Login Screen
- Fixed a lot of item description errors
- Changed the element of Hades Minions.
- Gave Hades and his minions the Change Element skill.
- Replaced the login screen with a Christmas themed screen.
- Fixed a few item description errors.
- Released Phase 2 of the Christmas Event 2015
- Applied the Christmas theme to Caspen
- Disabled the use of HE Gum in MvP Summoner (bug fix)
- Fixed a bug with Pure Minerals not being consumed during specific conditions (bug fix)
- Phase 1 of the Christmas Event 2015 has been released.
- Implemented a Rule Book that is given out to new characters by the DreamerRO Greeter. It lists the general rules, player etiquette and staff guidelines for easy access.
- Implemented a Newbie Poring Set accessible through the DreamerRO Manual (Given by the DreamerRO Greeter to new characters) The set includes a top, middle and low headgear to help while they transition into V4P or stronger equipment.
- Reduced mechanic's Self Destruction splash area from 4x4 to 2x2. Also added a 1.5 second fixed cast time and 30 seconds cool down. (under observation)
- Implemented the first version of the DreamerRO Newbie Manual. It is given to novices by the DreamerRO Greeter in the newbie map. The manual can be read by clicking the item or by using @manual after the next reboot.
- Chain Lightning skill has been re-set back to Passive as it is still causing server crashes during specific conditions. (under observation based on server stability over the next few days)
- Increased Whitesmith/Mechanic's base HP by approximately 40%.
- Removed Deaths from being publicly displayed on the PvP Ladder.
- Guild members are now allowed to attack and kill each other in the 3rd jobs PvP arena.
- Death Match PvP arena is now free for all, which means guildies and party members can attack each other.
- Returned Caspen back to its original theme
- Released a sprite modification for the Demon Fox Cloak for the sit view and front view.
- Added a 1% chance to obtain a Lucky Scratch Off ticket by killing inside the Hero Arena, HHH and 3rd Jobs PvP Arena. The scratch off gives a random chance to get a Zeny reward ranging from 250M to 15 Billion Zeny. (Limited time only, get some while they last)
- Released a sprite fix for the Morgana Staff, Bloody Angel Wings and the Hell Hound Aura.
- Revamped the donation catalog with new pictures and correct item descriptions. (Credits to iCleaner for the pictures!)
- Added a Zeny Penalty to the Combat Missions System. Read more -> SpoilerIf the player chooses, they can pay a sum of zeny in order to avoid the Combat Experience loss. The cost is 1b Zeny for the first 10 extensions, and 2b zeny any mission extension after that. Paying a zeny penalty will extend your mission for another 24 hours. The player must have the zeny in inventory at the time of failing the mission in order to avoid losing Combat Experience. The NPC accepts 1b Zeny bags and Cash Zeny as payment methods.
- Implemented a WoE Points and WoE Salary system (read more)
- Implemented a Division Event Salary feature (read more)
- Increase Clash of Divisions Max score from 250 to 300
- Implemented a Party Manager in Caspen, Prontera, Hero Camp and in Limbo. The NPC allows registered parties to easily connect with other players searching for parties.
- Combat Recommendation Letter can now be obtained at a low chance by killing enemies inside Battlegrounds.
- Made the Combat Gems available via Donation Tokens and Billion Zeny bags (at the mall). This is especially for those who are not into PvP or do not have enough time to do Combat Missions. Remember all combat gems are account bound. (Prices are purposely inflated due to the convenience of skipping combat missions)
- Implemented a Ranking feature to the Daily Quest NPC. (must complete 1 quest after today to be shown in the ranking database)
- Implemented a Combat Ranking feature to the General Krueger NPC. (hero_camp 215 215)
- Implemented a Combat Recommendation letter that allows instant acceptance into the Combat Training Program. It can be used to skip the entry quest requirements. This item will be available only until October 20th, 2015. It's only here to help kick start the combat system. It can be found in the untradeables donation token shop.
- Fixed a typo with Gem of North Wind description.
- Fixed a typo with the Chakra of Destiny
- Replaced the sprite of Seraph's Aura for a better one.
- Replaced the sprite of Seraph's Halo
- Re-adjusted the Vivid Wings position
- Reduced the effect of Circus Clown Hat from 35% more damage with Vulcan Arrow to 20%. (Refund NPC available at (prontera 225 205) until September 23. No refunds will be awarded after that date.)
- Added a warning to Pure Oridecon/Elunium to make sure people don't try to refine them using enriched minerals.
- Added 3 Gems into the Combat Gems Shop. Gem of Kunai, Gem of Desperado and Gem of Falcon.
- Increased the HP of Hades and it's minions.
- Reduced the drop rate of Hades' Minions cards from 3% to 0.50%
- Reduced the drop rate of Hades card from 3% to 2%.
- Reduced the drop rate of donation tokens from Hades Minions 1% to 0.20%
- Implemented the Combat Training Program
- Released a patch containing a sprite fix for Demonic Spirit and Saint Ring, which were causing gravity errors during specific occasions.
- Rotated the untradeable donation token shop.
- Changed the rares obtainable via Surprise Boxes to: Flaming Dragon Wings
- Implemented an exlusive rare item to the Heroic Shop. (Swords of Destiny)
- Disabled the pet skills that do fixed damage to the monster. (i.e Baphomet Jr, HunterFly, & others) because the damage can be used to instant kill plant monsters such as battleground emperiums and season event monsters.
- Added a Noloot mapflag to to all battleground maps to disable the messy loot left behind by alchemist's summons.
- Fixed an issue with Clash of Divisions not awarding experience when sacrificing/saving skulls.
- Implemented Pure Oridecon and Pure Elunium into the main Refine Shops in Caspen & Prontera and other cities. (Does not work with Enriched Oridecon/Enriched Elunium).
- Increased the Clash of Division max score from 100 to 250.
- Implemented Victory Badges into the battlegrounds system. A badge awarded to the winning team of each BG round.
- Implemented a [BG] Press Your Luck NPC which uses 1 Victory Badge per play.
- Updated the discounted battleground shops in the Elite Temple.
- Released a patch containing the rares to be released during August 2015. (Sword of Black Dragon & Swan of Oblivion)
- Added check to the Billionaires Raffle automated event to ensure that the winner is not in the Vending Arena or Trading Room.
- Added a warning to the Daily Quest NPC to inform players that quests reset at 23:59 server time (@time)
- Reduced Poring of Balance's bonus damage for Taekwons from 250% to 100% since the job now is able to wear an elite weapon.
- Added a 2 seconds cool down to Slim Potion Pitcher. (under observation)
- Increases the damage of Spiral Pierce (again)
- Increased the damage of Back Stab (again)
- Each enemy kill inside any battlegrounds mode will award the killer with 1 bonus Battle badge (Applicable to Heroes only).
- The player that captures the flag during Capture The Flag battlegrounds now receives 5 bonus Battle Badges per capture.
- The player that breaks the emperium during Conquest Battlegrounds now receives 10 bonus Battle Badges upon capture.
- The player that breaks the emperium during Rush Battlegrounds now receives 10 Battle Badges upon capture.
- The player that captures the flag in Eye of the Storm Battlegrounds now receives 3 Battle Badges upon capture.
- If you kill the same player twice in a row in Battlegrounds, you will no longer receive kill bonus until you kill someone else. (If killed player = same as last kill = no badges or elite weapon kills).
- Revamped the battlegrounds damage reduction percentages to allow players to deal more damage in battlegrounds. (Battlegrounds has always had damage reductions like WoE)
// Melee damage adjustments (non skills) for Battleground maps (Note 2)
Values are still under observation.
- Revamped the effect of most elite weapons
- Added a new unlockable lvl 4 effect to Elite Weapons
- Added Elite Weapons for Soul Linker, Star Gladiator, TaekWon Boy, and Super Novice
- Increased the damage of Back Stab, Raid, Holy Cross, Grand Cross, Spiral Pierce (reboot required)
- Increased efficiency of Slim Potion Pitcher
- Implemented a new Raid Boss MvP. Hades, The King of the Underworld.
June 19, 2015
- Implemented a Recover Username and a Recover PIN feature to our main site.
- Added two limited edition items into the Collectibles Trader NPC. (Antique Dragon Wings and Galaxy Headphones)
- Switched the Limited Edition Rare Item available through Surprise Boxes. New rare: Tyrael Wings (animated)
- Released a series of sprite fixes to the following items: SpoilerElucidator, Divine Helm, Angels of Balance, Red/Black Rogue Cape. - ( Credits to: Magna Divinus)
June 15, 2015
- Implemented a Headgear Preview Room accessible through the Donation Girl NPC.
June 13, 2015
- Increased cool down of Shield Spell from 2 seconds to 4 seconds.
- Fixed an issue with Poring of Balance effect giving 250% more damage to Star Gladiators. (Reduced to 50% as intended)
- Whitesmith cart termination now causes Curse and Bleeding by 30% (still causes Stun at 50%)
- Increased damage of Vulcan Arrow by 30%
- Increase damage of finger offensive by 30%
May 26, 2015
- Added a party check to the 500 PvP event
- Added an entrance to the DreamerRO Game room. It includes various mini-games such as: musical memory, simon says memory and emoji memory mini games. As well as testing rooms for emperium breaking, stone and barricade repair. (caspen 175 230)
May 23, 2015
- Implemented new account bound donation items
- Rotated the untradeable donation shop for a new shop which includes the new account bound donation items
- Rotated the donation items in the Hero Shop for some of the newly implemented account bound donation items.
May 19, 2015
- Fixed reported in-game bugs/issues. See Spoiler for the Fixes.
May 18, 2015:
- Implemented an NPC to allow GMs to easily host the Bomb Poring Event.
- Added Super Saiyan Hat back into the collectibles NPC for a limited time only.
- Revamped the sprite of Falling Blossoms aura and Demonic Fire Spirit. (Credits to Magna Divinus)
May 14, 2015:
- Removed the Starry Coral HHH Arena from the list of optional maps
- Added 3 new arenas for the Hero Happy Hours event. (Dominion Arena, Izlude City, and Izlude Viejo).
- Added an All-Purpose Tool Dealer to the Limbo room.
- Added a weight check to zephyrus hunter to prevent reward loss due to inventory being full.
May 13, 2015:
- Added a "Vote for next Hero Happy Hours Map" to the PvP Manager.
- Revamped the sprite of Dark Sorrow, Blades of Sparda and Super Saiyan Aura. (Credits: Magna Divinus)
April 29, 2015:
- Entweihen Crothen Card Bug Fix.
- Updated Description on Snow Crystal Ring
- Main NPC now Gives 250M Money Bag Options
- Orc's Dungeon Instance Bug Fixes.
- Fixed Mdef issues on Cat-o Nine Tails Card
- Fixed Gentlemans Hat Mdef Issue
- Fixed Red Skull Cap being droppped.
April 16, 2015:
- Revamped the effect and price of 47 Vote4Point Items.
April 14, 2015:
- Released a revamp for the Kiel Spirit to fix some of the incorrect angles. (Credits: Magna & Eluminare)
- Revamped the effects of 89 donation items in order to balance them out in comparison with more popular donation items.
March 13, 2015:
- Fixed all reported incorrect item descriptions. If any item description is still incorrect after patching, please report here.
- Fixed a bug with Royal Guard division glove not giving -5% Def
- Increased some of the requirements for the Hall of Fame
- The rare surprise boxes now have a chance of dropping Magic/Melee Antai Dragon Spirit
- Released a fix to a few rare sprites: Death Angel, Kyubii Tails
March 10, 2015:
March 6, 2015:
- Enabled email verification during registration of new accounts
- Restricted creation of new accounts to the top 6 email providers (gmail.com | hotmail.com | yahoo.com | ymail.com | outlook.com | live.com) any other email will not be accepted.
March 2, 2015:
- Released sprite recolor for Lilith's Spirit rare item
- Fixed a bug with vote4points buttons duplicating after being clicked
February 25, 2015:
- Hired 1 Support GM and 2 Support Players to help with in-game questions. [GM] Void - SP: Eluminare & Jean
February 20, 2015:
- Revamped the effect of Angel Slayer and turned it into a 1 handed sword.
February 17, 2015:
- Implemented a Quest Reset NPC - It allows players to reset some of the quests related to Elite Hero Quest. Applies to: Sign Quest, Schwartzvald Arc, Kiel Hyre, and Arunafeltz Arc. (prontera 145 225)
February 6, 2015:
- Implemented 38 new accessory cards under the Gems of Power project. (read more)
January 30, 2015:
- Updated download links on the main website with 2015 Installers.
January 24, 2015:
- Implemented the Hall of Fame achievement system. (read more)
January 23, 2015:
- Fixed an issue with Rockstar guitar causing sprite errors.
- Disabled monster drops and player drops from active WoE castles to prevent loot/trash abuse.
January 15, 2015:
- Enemy Kills during Clash of Divisions now provide 1 Hero Shop Coin per kill.
- Removed Venomous from the Hunting Missions database
January 12, 2015:
- Reduced Bloody Branch box price on the BG Consumables shop from 300 to 280 Badges.
- Fixed Izlude town's cell bug and updated the portals accordingly. (patch required)
January 11, 2015:
- Implemented a Gallery feature to the forums (read more)
January 8, 2015:
- Added a Global Channel Manager NPC in Caspen 170 190
- Increase damage of tarot cards from 6666 to 66k and from 4444 to 44k.
- Increased damage of Vulcan Arrow (under observation)
- Tarot Card can only be used with a bow or a musical instrument. (under observation)
- Moved the @go spawn points for Yuno, Jawaii, Rachel and Louyang. Spawn is now closer to the main npcs.
- Added the Snow Wolf Hat to the Collectibles Trader in Caspen
- Removed the Nike Cap, Pink Cap and Casual Cap from the Collectibles Trader in Caspen.
- Added Downey Set to the limited edition Donation Token Shop. This set is account bound and will become a free quest set after December 25th. The set will be available until January 5th.
December 17th, 2014:
- Removed the 50M Zeny Fee Duel Arena due to inactivity.
- Replaced the old duel arena with a "Friendly" duel arena which allows spectators and easy to join system. No fee to fight, no reward for winning at this time. Purely for fun arena.
December 15th, 2014:
- Christmas Event Phase 1 Released (read more)
December 9th, 2014:
- Players are now awarded 2 Battle badges for each kill inside the Clash of Divisions arena.
- Players are now awarded 2 Battle badges for each skull sacrificed during Clash of Divisions.
- Added 4 Healer NPCs to the Clash of Divisions map. (one in each corner of the map)
- Fixed a bug with Clash of Divisions not finishing properly after 30 minutes.
- Added a full inventory check to Zephyrus NPC and ATM NPC to prevent loss of items due to inventory being full.
- Updated Zephyrus NPC so that it gives the proper Battlegrounds badges
December 2nd, 2014:
- Added 39 limited time donation items into the un-tradeable donation token shop. These items replaced the previous limited time items such as skull cap, ninja swords etc. (Read more)
November 26th, 2014:
- Reduced the price of some items in the BG Usables Shop
- Added a Tool Dealer NPC to the Battlegrounds Map
- Added a Buffer NPC to the Battlegrounds Map (under observation)
- Added a View Battlegrounds Ladder to Erundek's Menu
November 20th, 2014:
- Randomized the spawn points at Battlegrounds Team Deathmatch to reduce spawn trapping of newbies.
- Reduced the time it takes for Battlegrounds Queue players to join BG while the match is on-going. It will trigger as soon as there are 2 players on the queue or enough to balance the teams out.
- Added an auto @joinbg feature to Erudek NPC. When enabled, the @joinbg dialog will trigger automatically when bat_room map load.
November 19th, 2014:
- Revamped the Battlegrounds Shops (Weapons, Equipment, Usables and Headgears) More information about the items available at the BG shop can be found here.
- Reduced the number of badges given by the Battleground games (ranges between 12~15 badges max).
- All battleground games and shops will now use the same type of badge (Battle Badge). You may speak to Erundek to convert your other badges into Battle badges.
November 9th, 2014:
- Fixed an issue with Fallen Angels Rare giving errors
- Reset the amount of rare items available through Surprise Boxes.
- Changed the rare item available through Surprise Boxes to Animated Valkyrie Wings. Spoiler
November 6th, 2014:
- Changed the client's font from Arial to Tahoma in order to reduce the amount of fake names, impersonations and scams. (auto patch required)
November 4th, 2014:
- Implemented the Major Hero Division Rank,Spoileryou need 40,000 Division EXP and 1 Seal of Honor in order to get promoted to the Major rank (Speak to your Division Manager). Majors get paid 300M Zeny a day in salary if they belong to the division of the week. If they do not belong to the division of the week Majors still gets paid 100M Zeny per day. (Only Division Rank that gets paid no matter what)
November 3rd, 2014:
- Revamped all castle treasures (read more)
- Implemented 3 new Keeper's Equipment Set ( shield, manteau & armor) (read more)
- Keeper's Armor can now be enchanted with + Stat stones using th Apprentice Craft man in Caspen
- Rok Star Badges from The Purge event now get converted into usable BG badges upon log-in.
- Fixed a bug with Lord Montangu resetting the Elite Hero quest to players who failed the Strength Test.
September 25th, 2014:
- Increased slot machine payout from 10,15,20,25x to 15,20,25,35x (x=bet)
- Slot machines are now limited to hero characters
- Optimized Treasure Box event's broadcasts text to make them easier to read and shorter
- Added Chat room to PvP Manager that displays number active players in PvP
- Increased prize of Surprise Box in donation shop from 2 tokens to 3 tokens.
- Removed the "hiring hunters" sign in the middle of caspen to open more space for socializing
- Enabled auto-tag during Clash of Division event
September 10th, 2014:
- Implemented Division Salary for the members of the Division of the Week.
September 4th, 2014:
- Increased the Division EXP received when killing a guardian in Save The Princess event from 100 to 400.
- Added a 500M Zeny Bag reward to the person who kills a guardian during Save The Princess event. (last hit gets reward/exp, not most damage).
- Implemented "Seal of Honor" a char-bound item required to get promoted to a higher division rank and getting a daily salary. (more info on this later, for now just start farming it)
- Killing a Guardian at Save The Princess event has a 5% of getting a Seal of Honor
- Sacrificing an enemy skull during Clash of Division has a 1% of obtaining a Seal of Honor
Division Leaders are now the ones that "level up" your accessories and promote you to a higher rank. (No longer division manager).Changed it back to Division Manager Each time you unlock a new effect on your accessory the npc gives you 5B Zeny. (10K for level 2, 25k for level 3 - for now).
September 3rd, 2014:
- Automized Save the Princess and Clash of Divisions Event, you may find the times here. (3 Division Events per day)
- Increased the points awarded for killing a guard in Save The Princess from 400 to 1000, reduced number of Arachnes and re positioned the guards.
- Increased the Division EXP earned each kill in Clash of Divisions event from 40 to 50 per kill. Also each skull sacrificed = 20 Division EXP. (i.e 10 skulls = 200 Division EXP).
August 20th, 2014:
- Migrated server to a new/better DDoS protected server
- Upgraded Anti 0 Delay Protection to latest version
August 17th, 2014:
- Was incremented in forum "Awards Listing" for further information visit this link.
August 12th, 2014:
- Added HE Gum to the donation girl npc
- Reviewing the general server rules, with some changes was made. Please check, Server Rules and Guidelines
- Reduced price of megingjards and sleipnir in the donation girl by 50%
- Added Surprise Rare boxes to donation girl npc
August 10th, 2014:
- Implemented Clash of Divisions event
August 7th, 2014:
- Implemented @tag and @tagoff commands to easily enable or disable division name tags without having to visit the npc in town. (reboot required)
- Implemented division recall @dcall - It is a recall command that allows you to summon all the division members that are in your party. It has a 5 minute delay and it can only be used on Division event maps/base while an event is ON. Only the leader can use the @dcall command.
- Enabled @dcall during Hero Happy Hours, it should work as long as the party leader is an Elite Hero. (under observation)
- The Healer will now give level 20 Blessing and Increase Agility to the Elite members of the Hero Division that won the last event. Example, if Alpha wins Save the Princess event, the healer will buff alpha members until another team wins any other hero division event. (under observation)
August 6th, 2014:
- Increase max party limit from 12 to 24 members
- Implemented Save The Princess Division Event
August 4th, 2014:
- Disabled @return/@load while on @pvpmode
- Introduction of Hero Divisions - an expansion to the Elite Hero Quest
August 1st, 2014:
- Revamped the Treasure Box Event. It now spawns 5 boxes containing 100M Zeny each instead of just 1 box containing 500M. This is to encourage more people to participate and to increase the chances of everyone winning.e
- Revamped the Weight Check of the Treasure Box Event, if the player is over weight or inventory is full, prize is given in Cash Zeny
July 31st, 2014:
- Disabled Soul Linker's Kaizel skill in Battlegrounds to prevent kill farming
July 29th, 2014:
- Revamped the effect of Bee Ring and Heart Ring due to delays in the source coding of Deep Sleep and Coma immunity. (For Refunds: speak to npc in caspen 135 260 before August 5th )
- Heart Ring's new effect: +5% chance of autocasting Lvl 10 "Kyrie Eleison" when receiving physical attacks, become Immune to "Stone Curse" status, +10% HP Rate
- Bee Ring's new effect: Increases Perfect Dodge by 20, Provides immunity to Sleep status, Increases physical attack damage to humans by 10%
- Added global announcement when a player completes the Hero Quest and then again when the player is promoted to Elite Hero.
- Reduced the Success chance of Deep Sleep Lullaby from 98% at lvl 5 to 20% (4%*skilllvl)
- Reduced the Cool down of Deep Sleep Lullaby from 13 seconds to 7 seconds.
- Added Change Cart skill to Fashion Bag headgear
July 27th, 2014:
- Added 30 new monsters as pets. As of right now they can only be obtainable using Abracadabra skill. Read more - ( Dev: Confidante )
July 24th, 2014:
- Modified the Wheel of Fortune npc so that it charged Vote Tokens before it spins. (Some people were abusing a bug to get free spins)
July 21th, 2014:
- Updated Aldebaran's castle treasure to match the treasures of other castles.
July 19th, 2014:
- Fixed the Attack bonus of Exodia weapon
July 18th, 2014:
- Disabled the refine option of the Main NPC in Caspen due to noise disturbance
- Added a 2 second cool down to the healer to avoid the effect/npc spam
- Gold Ore is now dropped by Cuccons in Caspen dungeon level 1. Ore is required for future elite hero quest
- Fixed some donations being account bound when they should have been tradeable
- Fixed the Dancer's elite weapon (Wyvern's Scream)
- Added weight/inventory check to Daily Quest NPC
- Increase quantity of ETC items required for Scavenger Hunt from 75 to 100 and cards from 3x to 5x.
July 11th, 2014:
- Merged all DeathMatch Shops into 1 NPC (DeathMatch Manager) who also exchanges your DM Points for usable cash points. (4 npcs in 1)
- Turned about 33 Donation Items into "Sprite Only" Clones with no effects and added them to Deathmatch Shop as collectible items.(Patch required)
- Added some new PvP/WoE supply boxes into the DeathMatch Shop along with some other ETC Items. (Feel free to suggest more items)
July 2nd, 2014:
- Blue Polar Bear's demi-human protection was reduced from 30% to 20%. If you are no longer interested in owning one and you would like a refund, please open (1) support ticket titled "Blue Polar Bear". (Put the item in storage replace with 15 tokens) Refunds limited until July 5th, if you do not open a ticket over the next 72 hours, we will not reimburse your blue polar bear cap.
June 27, 2014:
- Added Timed Feature into the Damage Testing Rooms
- Slight Revamp to Main NPC categories & added some more features into the npc such as access to testing grounds, vote4points, refine/repair/card removal, identifier, ATM Banker & Platinum Skills
June 26, 2014:
- Added Damage Testing Rooms, feel free to suggest new target dummies etc. (Timed Kill coming soon)
June 05, 2014:
- Added 12 new items into the Donation Girl NPC
- Re-organized the Donation Token shop, divided it into Top/Mid & Lower Headgear shop
May 29th, 2014:
- Added "Corrupt Hero Trainer" NPC to the Hero Temple (ayo_in02 90 180). The NPC sells Hero Experience for a hefty price (6B = 10M EXP), especially designed for the old & rich players who find ranking too tedious and prefer to pay for instant Hero Experience. Read more - Still ( under observation.
- Added 10M Hero EXP Scroll to Untradeable Donation Token Shop (10 D. Tokens = 10M Hero EXP).
May 25th, 2014:
- Lord Knight's Parrying skill is now usable with 1-Handed Swords and 2-Handed swords. (Under observation).
May 21st, 2014:
- Changed the 3rd Jobs PvP Arena back to the old arena (guild_vs3), except it has an obstacle in the middle.
- Changed Hero Happy Hours Maps, HHH is now hosted on two different PvP Arenas depending on the time zone. (One is a town, the other is an open dungeon).
- Fixed an issue with multiple custom headgears not being refineable.
May 11th, 2014:
- Implemented @dance command (under observation)
May 10th, 2014:
- Added Main NPC to Hero Temple
- Main NPC will auto-heal when the NPC is clicked.
- Added Main NPC and Healer to Splendide
May 9th, 2014:
- Rainbow Wing has been recolored by Kaoruz
May 1st, 2014:
- Added 6 new items into the Daily Quest NPC. Read More
- Fixed White Fashion Scarf not giving 10% ATK Rate
April 28, 2014:
Reginleif no longer warps non-Heroes to Prontera
Reginleif warps players to the Heimir to begin the Heaven Flower Quest
Seigmund has redundant item check to make sure that player still has all items (preventing dupe)
Heimir doesn't ask for 200 kills anymore (they were never actually used in the Hero Quest)
Hildebrand's quest can be started by those in Ranks above Rank C
- Disabled Lucky Seven NPC
- Fixed bug in Aldebaran castle (DM points not being given)
- Added "NoDrop" mapflag to Poring Catcher Event
April 25, 2014:
- Fixed bug on the Card Remover NPC that allowed transfer of account bound items. [GM Panda]
- Fixed Drake Jacket giving extra attack bonus.
March 28, 2014:
- Added two new head gears to donation token shop. Half Demon and Half Angel Valkyrie Helms.
- Added the rares that will be released this upcoming Sunday. Angel of Power/Spells and Kyuubi Tails / Divine Kyuubi Tails.
March 26, 2014:
- Heroic Cocktails will only work inside the Hero Arena Happy Hours.
March 19, 2014:
- Added a Old Baron Hat, Old Own Hat and Night Scarf to Donation Token Shop
- Added White Fashion Scarf and Red Fasion Scarf to Daily Quest NPC.
March 04, 2014:
- Added a new event to the rotation of Hourly Automated Events. (Poring Catcher Event)
March 03, 2014:
- Added an optional Introduction Room to the Novice Grounds for new players seeking more information about the server.
February 24, 2014:
- Changed the maps for the DM, 3rdJobs DM & No-Custom PvP Arenas. (3rd's PvP arena is sort of huge, feedback wanted about this one)
February 18, 2014:
Re-added knock-back to Bowling Bash, the removal of knock-back had disabled the splash effect of bowling bash which we felt was an important effect of the skill.
- Re-coded Bowling Bash so that it causes splash without the knock back effect (Reboot required)
February 11, 2014:
- Reduced Scavenger Hunt's reward from 200 to 150 DM points.
February 2, 2014:
- Added 5 New MvP cards that need to be fused using the NPC in the MvP Rooms (quiz_00 50 30) click here to view the effects for the 5 new mvp cards. (*All card effects are subject to change if we find them to be over powered)
- Buffed the 5 MvPs that have Fused MvP Cards (Phreeoni, Moonlight, Pharaoh, Doppel & Mistress)
January 31, 2014:
- Released a new auto patcher please read news: http://playdreamerro...tcher-released/
- Added Rainbow Wings to Daily Quest NPC
- Fixed all reported item descriptions that were wrong. link :- here (Thanks to SP Lex Luthor /.Exmortis.)
January 28, 2014:
- Implemented aDelay anti speed-hack & Anti-skill spam system (being tested)
January 21, 2014:
- Changed some of the items in the Daily Quest Shop (mostly non customs and some older collectibles).
January 20, 2014:
- Reduced price of bubblegum on the Donation NPC.
- Added Skin Color change coupon, Gjallarhorn 3pack to Donation Token Catalog
- Added Aztec Helm, Shinobi Helm and Saint Ring to Donation Token Catalog.
- Added Darth Vader Hat to Collectibles trader in Caspen (Limited time collectible 1 month)
January 14, 2014:
- Reduced the Defense of the custom wings/auras that had 5 defense down to 2 defense. (Rares remain at 5 defense)
- Increase the Defense of the custom wings/auras that had 0 defense to 2 defense.
January 13, 2014:
- Implemented a Bounty System structure to the Hero Arena (not HHH). Read more
January 12, 2014:
- Revamped Scavenger Hunt NPC. Fixed it so that it no longer gets stuck or chooses impossible to obtain items. Reward it's still 200 DM Points.
January 1, 2014:
- Implemented the Daily Quest NPC, read more about it here.
- Added 4 headgear items exclusive to Daily Quest NPC
December 20, 2013:
- Modified Name changer in the Elite Temple
- Limit to 3 name changes per character
- First name change still free, every name change after that costs 10b -> 20b ->30b accordingly.
- Added a global broadcasts to let the server know when a player changes names.
December 15, 2013:
- Increased cool down of Full Buster from 0 to 0.5 seconds.
December 13, 2013:
- Increase amount of charms required to summon Addax from 70 to 150.
- Only one Addax can be summoned at a time, you will not be able to summon another one until the prior is killed.
December 9, 2013:
- Added Elite Weapons for Gunslinger and Ninja. Refer to this topic for more information.
December 8, 2013:
- Added 8 new donation items to the Tokens Donation Catalog
- Modified Dark Chakra to make it animated all the time
December 7, 2013:
- Added Saiyan Aura, Piamette Doll Aura and Black Bear Hat to Fashion Voucher NPC in Caspen.
December 2, 2013:
- Implemented a Revamp of Orcs Memory Dungeon, now designed for our Heroes to team up to farm zeny by killing mobs and a brand new MvP with it's own card. Read about it here
November 30, 2013:
- Increased Max Zeny a character can hold from 1b to 2b.
- Added Survival Event to automated list of events
- Added Fashion Voucher to Event NPC in Caspen
November 25, 2013:
- Added 2 new items to Battlegrounds shop.
- Added 2 new wings to Fashion Voucher NPC
- Added Build Manager at the Hero Temple. Saves up to 3 different builds.
- Fixed many custom item's description images and sprites (Kaoruz)
November 20, 2013:
- Added 1 new item to Vote Shop (Fashion Voucher).
- Added 2 new collectible head gears available through Collectibles trader NPC in Caspen.
- Added a Fashion Voucher Trader NPC in Caspen (exchanges Condom/Marshy hat for collectibles using voucher).
- Moved the Vending Arena to a new, larger and more organized map.
- The effect of Poring of Balance/Green Beats Headphones has been modified slightly:
- *Description has been updated to show that Taekwon Kids get a 250% Demi-Human damage boost.
- *Star Gladiators have had their damage bonus reduced to 50%, down from the 250% being granted before.
November 14, 2013:
-All changes are up for testing and subject to change without notification.
- Falcon Assault's 1 second fixed delay reimplemented.
- Tracking now has a 1.5 second fixed delay.
- The damage done through Reflect Damage's reflected AoE has been reduced.
- Running's stat bonus has been reduced.
- Electric Shocker's SP drain effect has been reduced.
November 8, 2013:
- Castle Economy investments are now 1000 times more expensive. Defense investments are 100 times more expensive and are capped at level 99.
- Glorious Ring nerf now functioning properly.
- casp_in01 is now set so you cannot open a chat box outside the designated booths.
October 19, 2013:
- Fixed error in WoE 2.0 where the barricades auto-spawned incorrectly.
- WoE 2.0 castles will now automatically spawn guardians whenever the castle changes ownership. Additionally, one new guardian is spawned every thirty seconds for each guardian stone that is still active, up to a maximum of five per stone.
- The delay between the destruction of a guardian stone and when it can be repaired has been reduced to two minutes.
October 15, 2013:
- Regin will now allow you to make weapons of the previous ranks if you passed up making them before. You're still limited to one weapon per rank, however.
October 10, 2013:
- Glorious Ring will no longer work when an Asprika/Elite Asprika is equipped.
September 28, 2013:
- Barriers will be rebuild automatically after the Emperium is broken in WoE 2.0 castles. (should help with the rush breaks)
- Increased health of Ankle Snare traps.
September 25, 2013:
-All changes are up for testing and subject to change without notification.
- Damage modification (reduction) on Falcon Assault and Traps, removed our custom Knock back of FA.
- Increased damage of Knight's bowling bash by 10% (being tested)
- Increased damage of Knight's Lance Skills (Piece, Boomerang, Brandish, Spear Tab, Pierce)
- Re-added knock back to charge attack.
- Increased damage of Monk's Combo Skills (Trifceta, Quadruple, but especially Combo Finish).
- Paladin's Shield skills depending on shield's weight have been buffed.
- Increased damage of TaekWon's Kick skills.
- Reduced the Drop rate of Donation Tokens during Hero Happy Hours.
September 17, 2013:
- Removed all custom items, mini boss and MvP cards from No-Custom PvP Arena. (Includes megs, hero eq, death eq, ALL customs)
- Removed the "nude" command when entering No-custom PvP, it now removes ONLY the items that are not allowed inside.
September 14, 2013:
- Enabled Guild Wars mode, guilds in opposition both sides can fight everywhere (except some cities).
- Increased cool down of Falcon Assault to 1 second.
- Decreased cool down of Asura Strike from 9 to .4.5 seconds.
- Cart Termination is now affected by % cards (like Hydra) (being tested)
- Throw Tomahawk is now available on the Spell master NPC for Whitesmiths.
- Cart Termination and Throw tomahawk trigger meltdown's effect now. (being tested)
- Fixed Creator's Elite Axe, it was giving Charge Attack lvl 10 instead of Magnum Break.
- Removed Knock Back effect on Charge Attack.
- Reduced delay of Vulcan Arrow to match Acid Demostration's.
- Reduced Tarot Card's cool down from 1.5 to 1 second.
September 13, 2013:
- Falcon Assault damage has been modified to be more powerful.
- There is now a 24 hour delay on character deletions. This has been reinstated due to abuse.
September 3, 2013:
- Reduced MvP Summoner's prices by about 20-25%.
- Buffed damage of Blast Mine, Claymore Trap, Land Mine and Falcon Assault.
- Spiral Pierce now uses 200% of the weapon's weight instead of 80%, which should increase the damage.
September 1, 2013:
- During the next 7 days Zephy's Hunting Quest will be giving 45% MORE ZENY per mission! Make sure to work hard and complete as many missions as you can because at the end of the event the person that has completed the MOST Missions will received 1 rare of choice. Zeph Mission located at casp_auct02 40 30. (Count starts now! The Top Hunter board is non-event related) - P.S check out the new quests, ENJOY!
- Added 3 new middle head gears and 1 top headgear quest, the items use the sprites for Red Glasses, Black Frame Glasses, Jack O Dandy and Machoman's Glasses but they offer useful effects for newbies and the quests are newbie friendly as well. Optical Solutions NPC at casp_in01 95 190.
August 31, 2013:
- Modified Shadow of Nydhoggur Card. The changes are as follows:
- *The Double Spell skill portion of the card has been reduced from Level 3 to Level 2.*
- *The 50% additional damage to Thunderstorm has been removed.*
- *Professors/Sorcerers gain the ability to use Level 8 Meteor Storm.*
- *The card will drain 1500 SP every 15 seconds.*
- Minor description updates and NPC fixes.
July 21 2013:
- Increased damage of Spiral Pierce and now Ignores Flee.
- Small increase in Vulcan Arrow damage.
- Added 4 cell knock-back to Musical Strike and Slinging Arrow.
- Warlock's Stasis is now curable with Panacea.
July 17 2013:
- Added 21 new donation items, they are all un-tradeable. You can find them all in the donation girl under the token shop.
- Added some of those un-tradeable donation clones to Battlegrounds Shop, Hero Shop and Vote4Points Shop, enjoy!
- Changed the time of Gold Rush 12 hours later. It now runs from 19:00 to 20:00 Server time.
- Moved Billionaire's Raffle from 19:00 to 14:00.
- Increased the Drop rate of Donation Tokens in Hero Happy Hours.
July 02, 2013:
- Modified drop rate of Donation Tokens at the Gold Rush Event.
- Increased the drop rate of Donation Tokens at the Hero Happy Hours by 2x.
- Implemented Raffle Event with prizes from 3-5b.
- Implemented Goblin Invasion event to replace the Roach Invasion.
- Enabled 1-person per cell setting.
- Added a map wide broadcaster to the Trading House, cost: 9M Zeny. 30 Seconds Global Cool down, 3 min Personal Cool down.
June 24, 2013:
- Homunculus no longer auto-loots (unless player helps by hitting the monster).
- After being AFK for a minute @autoloot automatically turns off. (Auto turns on when player is active again)
May 27, 2013:
- BETA release of the Forgotten PvP city. Lvl 98/70 PvP arena with no custom equipment or MvP cards. Make a new character to access the pvp city. Report bugs and suggestions ASAP please!
May 21, 2013:
- Reduced damage of Gunslinger's Rapid Shower (since they can wear shields now). Reminder that Rapid Shower was buffed by 4.5x about 2 years ago, it has now been reduced to 3x.
- Hell's Plant spawn limit reduced from 6 to 2.
May 11, 2013:
- Added a Guide NPC in caspen to aid newbies with commonly asked questions. Veterans, please point newbies to that direction.
- Added a recovery question feature to the @security system. Please reset your @security password in order to set your security question, in case you forget your PIN in the future.
- Added a temporary fix to Silver Crow wings error.
- Fixed Addax Horns description and effects.
- Added another Hero Happy Hour at 16:00-17:00.
- Added a new Trading House for chats and trades. (@go trade)
- Disabled chats in Morroc temporarily until people get used to the new trade house.
- Removed Zeny Bags from DM Shop
May 9, 2013:
- Removed the Roach event. It will be replaced by a new event soon.
May 7, 2013:
- Fixed some item descriptions.
- Fixed the pet emoticon error.
May 4, 2013:
- Fixed the free broadcaster in elite temple.
May 2, 2013:
- Added the Hero Happy Hours event, check forum news for times.
- Added Hero Shop with exclusive new items, shop located at the hero temple.
- Added new collectible donation-like items in the Collectibles shop at the mall.
April 29, 2013:
- Added 24 hour time limit on @autotrade. You will be disconnected after 24 hours.
April 28, 2013:
- Removed @cashshop command.
April 14, 2013:
- Death Cyclone(Gunslingers) is now One- Handed.
April 09, 2013:
- Fixed the Double Cast max level(from 3 to 5) on Sorcerer class.
- Most of the donation items that were not very popular/used have been buffed to increase headgear variety and promote different builds.
- Fixed the Login Server crashing issue. (Still under observation).
April 04, 2013:
- Added 8 new items to the Donation Shop with tokens. 2 Helms, 3 auras, and 3 wings.
March 29, 2013:
- Valkyrie Set is now usable by all jobs.
March 28, 2013:
- Added a Donation Clones Shop at the mall, items are purchased using 1Billion Zeny bags and they are all account bound.
March 24, 2013:
- Increased the prices of the MvP summoner.
March 18, 2013:
- Added 14 new collectible wings and hats, they have no effects and they cost between 1-4 billion zeny each. The NPC can be found at the mall.
February 4, 2013:
- Suit of Youth disabled due to gameplay exploits.
February 4, 2013:
- Suit of Youth disabled due to gameplay exploits.
January 31, 2013:
- Shadow of Nydhoggur Card updated. Grants +30% damage for Fire/Cold/Lightning Bolt regardless of class. HWs/Warlocks still retain Double Spell Level 3, while Profs/Sorcs. get +50% damage to Thunderstorm.
- Entweihen Crothen card has been fixed. It will now properly compound to a weapon.
- Fixed a few bugs in the Harabah Instance. NOTE: You must now complete Nydhoggur's Nest again to fulfill one of the dungeon requirements.
- Updated some MVP skills and drops/drop rates.
- Updated the effects of some Harabah Instance drops.
January 19, 2013:
- Updated the effect of the Shadow of Nydhoggur card. It now does the following: (High Wizards/Warlocks) Cuts Mystic Amp cast time by 100%, grants Level 3 Double Spell. Increases power of Fire/Cold/Lightning Bolt by 30%. Ends Double Spell upon unequip. (Professor/Sorcerer) Cuts Double Spell cast time by 100%. Grants Level 10 Meteor Storm.
- Modified the drops of the Harabah instance monsters slightly.
- Refine NPC modified slightly. All items have to be identified in your inventory before you can refine anything.
January 15, 2013:
- Released Harabah Instance dungeon for Elite Players. (Includes new mobs items and a custom map).
- Fixed Izlude, Alberta and removed Christmas theme from Ayothaya.
- Added 4 new auras for Elite Heroes (All free).
- Reduced prices of Heroism shop in Elite Hero Temple.
December 20, 2012:
- Added two new MVP cards: Shadow of Nydhoggur and Naght Seiger.
- Shadow of Nydhoggur Card: INT + 10, SP + 20%, (High Wizard/Warlock Classes): Cuts cast time of Magical Amplification by 75%, Enable Double Spell level 1. (Professor/Sorcerer Classes): Cuts cast time of Double Spell by 75%, Enable Level 8 Meteor Storm. Compounds to Armor.
- Naght Seiger Card: Increases power of Ghost-element magic attacks by 200%. (Does not affect Esma or 3rd job skills). Compounds to Armor.
December 6, 2012:
- Modified Addax's drops. Removed Sleipnir, Medal of Honor, and Yggdrasil Berry, added Enriched Elunium 5 Box, Enriched Oridecon 5 Box, and Heretic's Ring.
- Minor HP adjustments for some MVPs.
November 7, 2012:
- Increased price to challenge in PvP from 10,000z to 1,000,000z.
- Improved the "Leave PvP" option to prevent abuse.
- Added healer to Moscovia
- Increased price to play the MvP ladder from 100,000z to 2,000,000z.
November 6, 2012:
- Removed @jump/ fly wings and Butterfly wings while on @pvpmode.
November 1, 2012:
- Fixed an error where both Eden's Judgment and Lovely Ribbon were refineable.
October 28, 2012:
- Buffed Addax and modified his skills.
- Buffed Arachne and modified her skills.
- Various other MVPs got some small stat buffs or skill buffs (or both).
September 27, 2012:
- Modified Elemental Converters to simulate their original action delay.
- Acolyte skill "Angelus" has been disabled in Battlegrounds.
- High Efficiency Bubble Gum disabled in MVP Hunter.
- Money Bag Exchanger NPC now available in Caspen. He allows players to quickly convert multiple zeny bags to higher (or lower) types of bags. There is a 2% charge on all transactions done this way.
September 13, 2012:
- Elemental Converters fixed. Will now only show the starting effect to the player using it.
September 11, 2012:
- Status icons added to Elemental Converters.
- Updated latest donation items to be undroppable or untradeable and restricted in NCDM.
- The contents of the "Gift Box" item has changed. Violet Dyestuffs, Orange Dyestuffs, and Black Dyestuffs have been removed.
- Baphomet Doll drop rate from "Gift Box" has been slightly increased.
- It is now possible to make multiple Counteragents/Mixtures at once at Molgenstein.
- Traveling Musician NPC implemented. Allows the player to play any BGM they want on the map.
- New Refine NPC implemented. Allows for "Quick Refining", which refines all of a single item you have in your inventory (Ex: allows you to refine all 10 Valkyrie Shields in your inventory at the same time). This script was made by kenedos.
- Introduced new headgears and new headgear quests.
- Sword of Dragon and Spellblade of Dragon have been added to Stage 7 of Press Your Luck.
August 7, 2012:
- Added the command @donate -> Opens the donation token shop.
August 6, 2012:
- Sigmund now removes the Hero Quest items before you become a Hero. (Fixing the 1 set = Hero all bug)
- Added 7 seconds delay to the Leave option on the PvP broadcaster.
August 5, 2012:
- Fixed Erundek's blank window bug when the player is overweight.
- Fixed SoY being breakable.
August 1, 2012:
- Implemented the Stylist expansion. Consists of 693 Cloth colors, 60 Hairstyles and 127 Hair Colors. - New Lite Patch download is required!
- Rotated castles and Implemented Yuno for 3rd Jobs WoE 2.0.
- PvP Ladder now automatically resets every Monday.
July 31, 2012:
- Reduced the percent heal of items greater than 5% down to 5% (Foods, cakes etc)
- Suit of Youth now turns your sprite from 3rds to trans.
July 25, 2012:
- Added 7 mdef to Int/Dex meginjards.
July 24, 2012:
- Reduced damage of Cloud Kill by 30%. (Skill already has great side effect no need for imba damage)
- Reduced damage of Diamond Dust by 25%. (Skill already has great side effect)
- Reduced Physic Wave damage by 10%.
- Reduced Double Casting success rate from 80% to 60%.
July 23, 2012:
- Released Elite Hero Weapon custom sprites.
- Released Cooler sprite for Rune Knight.
July 22, 2012:
- Reduced Asura's Cooldown from 20 to 9 seconds. Permanent Cool down.
- Reduced Desperado's cool down to 0.3 seconds.
- Increased Judex's cool down from 0 to 0.3 seconds. (Still powerful but too spammy/laggy)
- Decreased duration of Thorn's Trap from 20 to 8 seconds.
- Increased cool down of Boost Knuckle to 0.4 seconds.
- Reduced cool down of Triangle Shot to 0.6 seconds.
- Removed the Divest(Strip) Shield immunity from Poring Ring.
July 19, 2012:
- Released new client without Click Delay. (Patch your DreamerRO) No enforced (0.2) delay by client during skill usage.
July 17, 2012:
- Cloaking now consumes 1% SP every 2 seconds.
- Assassin Cross card now reduces Walking speed by 15%.
- Reduced delay of Arrow Vulcan (Clowns/Gypsy Class).
- Disabled the command @guildskill. (Not sure why that was on..)
- Added 0.5 seconds cool down to Desperado to reduce spam and lag.
July 16, 2012:
- Increased Wizard's Ganbantein Max level from 1 to 5 3.
- Sniper's Falcon Assault is no longer neutral. (Uses arrow's element)
- Sniper's Falcon Assault has a push back effect of 2 cells. Range reduced to 3 cells (from 6).
- Increased Ygg Berries and Seeds cool down from 0.7 to 2.00 seconds because berries were out healing damage output.
- Reduced Ygg seeds SP Healing to 15% and 20% for elites.
- Promoted 4 Support players to lvl 20 Support GM. Hired 3 New Support Players
- Increased Cart Termination range to 4 and it's damage by about 30%.
- Reduced Boost Knuckle's damage by 10%.
- Disabled mechanic's slide skills from WoE.
- Shield Charge is now elemental and affected by thanatos card, Shield Chain is now elemental as well.
- Increased Arullo's aftercast walk delay and cool down.
- Enabled Windmill Rush for Clowns as a "Self" buff.
- Increased the cool down of Deep Sleep by 20%.
- Reduced duration of Poem of netherworld by 20%.
- Champion's Revitalization is now a self buff skill.
- Added 2 more seconds cool down to Gate of Hell.
- Increased damage of Finger Offensive by 12%.
- Enabled extra name change for 10 billion zeny for Elite players.
- Reduced prices of Acid Demonstration Bottles at the mall by 30%.
- Berserk no longer sets player's DEF to 0.
July 14, 2012:
- Added 20 Divine Swan (Meele Rare) for 200b each (Sold out).
- Added 20 Heavenly Swan (Magic Rare) for 200b each (Sold out).
- Released two new donation items on the Donation Token Shop: Eden's Judgement and Lovely Ribbon made by Ellie.
- Added 30 20 seconds cool down to Asura Strike after extensive WoE and PvP observation. ^
- Added 45 60 seconds cool down to Berserk. If you can't survive the cool down without this skill then you are not worthy of its power. ^
July 12, 2012:
- Increased respawn rate of Thanatos Minions (is now almost instant in Floors 5-8). Reduced Spawn from 2 mobs to 1.
- Halved the respawn time for thanatos minions on floors 9-12.
July 11, 2012:
- Reduced the cost of the MvP summoner in Caspen to match new economy.
- Added small delay to VulcanArm.
July 05, 2012:
- Reduced amount of DM points per mob in Caspen Dungeon to balance the economy.
- Hatred/Sorrow/Despair/Agony Fragments are character account bound.
- Limited Endless Tower entrance to once a week per account. (Testing)
- Endless Tower is for Heroes only now.
July 03, 2012:
- Regular and Elite Machine slots rewards have been reduced to balance the economy.
- Reduced the value of Bossnia/Caspen/Death Field loot to balance the economy.
- Reduced the reward for Hunting Missions to balance the economy.
June 25, 2012:
- Elite Hero Temple added. Entrance is in ayo_in02, on the right-hand stairs.
- Various item descriptions/card slot counts updated to the correct version.
June 2, 2012:
- @reportafk can now be used by everyone not just Team Leader.
- Increase battleground team's capacity from 35 to 50.
- The server automatically kicks AFK players now.
- Increased Team DeathMatch Score from 30 to 50.
June 1, 2012:
- Added a captcha or human verification to @joinbg.
- Switched back to the old battlegrounds team system. (we believe the guild bg feature was causing the infamous "bg freeze".)
May 27, 2012:
- Sorcerer skill "Varetyr Spear" has been disabled due to various bugs.
- 3rd job skills turned off in Hero Arena.
May 25, 2012:
- Rune Knight skill "Phantom Thrust" and Sura skill "Cursed Circle" have been disabled due to them not working properly.
- Hero Arena map changed from guild_vs4 to hero_arena. Make sure your dRO grf is up to date.
- Announcement system and Announcer NPCs implemented in the Hero Arena.
- Small NPC fixes/updates.
April 16, 2012:
- Added an Auto-Respawn when a player dies inside Draconus Room.
April 10, 2012:
- Disabled "Play Dead" on 3rd job PvP and Batlegrounds.
- Drain Life - Balancing
- Cart Cannon - Balancing
- Boost Knuckle - Balancing
- Varetyr Spear - Remove -Mdef Bug
March 19, 2012: (Wow I had forgotten about this sorry!)
- Baby 3rd jobs are now usable and fully working.
- Added Baby PvP
January 14, 2012:
- Implemented Donation Tokens for easier and safer donation trades
January 12, 2012:
- Implemented a brand new Vote4Points npc (Patch required)
January 9, 2012:
- Disabled the use of Pet Incubator in Draconus Room
- Reduced HP of Bossnia Battlegrounds Boss monsters
- Increased HP of Battlegrounds emperium
- Renamed the non-donation Wind Milestone to Post Man Cap
- Enabled the "change character slot" on the control panel
January 8, 2012:
- Added 15% Demi Human reduction to stated donation headgears. Check our catalog for detailed information.
January 5, 2012:
- Added weight check to Erudek badges exchanger
- Fixed issue with the deletion process (update required)
- Increased amount of monsters inside Rank C monster arena
- Reduced weight of Rough Wind
- Fixed battlegrounds Bossnia not ending
- Increase Bossnia MvP's HP to increase battle duration
January 3, 2012:
- Converted Exodia into a spear
- Temporarily disabled Chain Lighting, Fatal Menace, Tetra vortex for some testing
- Disabled combination of -35% reduction headgears with the glorious equipment
- Battleground teams are now picked depending on class priority instead of being picked at random
- Increased Battlegrounds level requirement to 500
- Increase duration of Battlegrounds Bossnia
- Decreased Battlegrounds Triple Inferno's duration
- Implemented Elite Hero Kills into Battlegrounds (ratio 2:1)
December 30, 2011:
- Adjusted V4P Aesprika back to its former effect
- Shield Chain & Shield Charge are no longer forced neutral
- Removed fixed cast time of the following skills: POISONSMOKE, FEARBREEZE, SELFDESTRUCTION, SHAPESHIFT, INFRAREDSCAN, ANALYZE, SILVERSNIPER, MAGICDECOY, FORCEOFVANGUARD, EL_ANALYSIS
- Increased Sura's skill damage of Howling of Lion, Windmill, Tiger Canon, and Ride in Lightning
December 29, 2011:
- Fixed WoE 2.0 Flag warp cords.
- Removed Emperium and Event Roach from Hunting NPC.
- Fixed typos in MvP Hunter NPC
- Fixed Trials of Glory
- Adjusted Elite Aesprika back to its former effect
- Added Rune Knight runes to 3rd jobs tool shop
- Removed PvP from the first floors of MvP Rooms