The forums have recently been upgraded to a newer version. Please bear with us while we bring back our custom features and tweak our skin to our liking.

Thank you and enjoy!

• Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
HaZe

Changelog

^

It means, when you exchange badges from npc edurke, edurke npc's will check your current weight before he proceed to exchange your badges, if you are overweight or your weight is nearly closed to 45%-49% he will not exchange your battle badges into rok star badges. imo.

Added 15% Demi Human reduction to stated donation headgears. Check our catalog for detailed information.

VALK HELM i think has a typo,..it say's

1001 Valkyrie Helm +30 Agility & Reduces dmg taken by Humans by 35%.

^

Hope it's really a typo. Well for the new changes, cool. Now I can actually nerf magic classes without breaking a sweat. Divine Helm and Neptune Protector, ftw.

Nice updates but... I'm wondering have you taken in consideration the toll on the economy will take when buying some of those headgears. Or the fact it can be a bit unbalanced in a sense. I like and understand the fact you're trying to encourage an all around use of the other headgears, but... in a sense they can be a bit OP or drastic rise in price especially for the helms that add +30 stat or the neptune protector as well as the dmg helms.... Just saying, but other than that good job on the updates ^^

Well Nex, what do you think it's better? 20% reduction headgear (difference between stated helms and marshy) or a +30 STR helm, I'm quite sure you will say the 20% is way more helpful than 30 str most of the time, of course there would be special ocassions but you get the point. I think the headgears are not quite similar to each other when it comes to "how helpful" they could be...I really disliked the idea of 95% of PvP/WoE/BG players having to use the same headgear.. As for the economy...I'm sure the prices will go up for a period of time but the economy will fix itself eventually as it always does.

I see...I disliked the 95% redux as well. Well looking at it this way you do have a point. xP either way good job on the updates

So you'll bring back the combination of -35% reduction headgears with the glorious equipment cos it's now 20% redux?

So you'll bring back the combination of -35% reduction headgears with the glorious equipment cos it's now 20% redux?

20% Redux? The Marshy/WM/BWM/Condom still have the same effect and I highly doubt that the glorious set will be restored to work with redux headgears.

dont quite understand what you meant by changing char slots..

like chnaging the order of the char that shows up when u log in??

btw when can i change account without exiting the client?

Hmm... so are the donation clones included for the change? o.o Say, a V4P Musketeer Hat now has around uhh... 9% reduction against Demihumans? o.o

is GDH not have any reduction ? coz i see it only give 30 str in the description....

All the donations have reduction. You prolly haven't patched yet.

I don't even feel like it's working. Tested it, with Divine Helm 6.6k without it, 6.5k without. Doesn't feel 15% I felt it was only 1%. Lol

I don't think the effects will work yet... the server has to be reset first me thinks :P

^

Really? Cause if it just patched, probably it would work? :S

Edited by Nurarihyon

:lol: :lol: :lol: Yeah, this is MORE cool improved server. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I can now play clearly :lol: