The forums have recently been upgraded to a newer version. Please bear with us while we bring back our custom features and tweak our skin to our liking.

Thank you and enjoy!

• Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
HaZe

Changelog

w t f! great job! great updates! /thx Sir HaZe & GM Staff. GM how can I donate using western union? hoping it is possible to donate using western union. Thanks.

Western Unione is only available for donations of 100 and higher because it's quite far from my house.

Anyways all donation headgears should be working already, if they don't then I most likely missed them. Simply write down the ENTIRE item name (no abreviations) and I will make sure it's working.

The redux in Feather Valkyrie Helm (20% Demi Human Dmg, 15% DemiHuman Redux) isn't working.. Tested with Melee and Magic... Melee only lowered it by the amount of the defense the helm itself gives ( 5 Hard Def = 5% Less Dmg from Non-Thana) and stayed the same for Magic using Recognize Spell.

And imo, for Neptune Protector and Divine Helm "Reduces Magic Damage by 20% & Reduces dmg taken by Humans by 15%" should have its Demi Human Reduction removed. These helms were clearly only used in conjunction with GTB to be most effective and the 15% Extra DemiHuman redux is just going make it easier to nerf . Well I dont really play Magic classes, but if you're making it easier for me to nerf them im fine by it :3

^

I agree. Anyone with a reduxe magic damage helm can equip GTB, and still have half the effect of having a thara frog card. Although it would really help tankers, and team work in killing, but it might just be helpful to take it out for balance issues.

FVH and Div helm doesn't seem to work QQ, I've patched. Tested it on sniper vs glt.x. Wearing and not wearing those headgears didn't change anything. Lol.

changelog.png

It's possible that some small bug fixes won't be posted here but important changes & fixes will most definitely be added below.

Some changes will not take effect until the next server reboot.

January 14, 2012:

• Implemented Donation Tokens for easier and safer donation trades

ahm, sir HaZe IF there is IS/IDS realease, can we claim it with tokens?

ahm, sir HaZe IF there is IS/IDS realease, can we claim it with tokens?

I don't see why not.

But you might be waiting a while until the next rare is released

Edited by Mustard

.Anyways all donation headgears should be working already, if they don't then I most likely missed them. Simply write down the ENTIRE item name (no abreviations) and I will make sure it's working.

The redux in Feather Valkyrie Helm (20% Demi Human Dmg, 15% DemiHuman Redux) isn't working.. Tested with Melee and Magic... Melee only lowered it by the amount of the defense the helm itself gives ( 5 Hard Def = 5% Less Dmg from Non-Thana) and stayed the same for Magic using Recognize Spell.

FVH (Feather Valkyrie Helm) and Div helm (Divine Helm) doesn't seem to work QQ, I've patched. Tested it on sniper vs glt.x. Wearing and not wearing those headgears didn't change anything. Lol.

For the 91203912031th time, please fix FVh (Feather Valkyrie Helm) and Divine helm. -_-..

Adding,

{ bonus2 bSubRace,RC_DemiHuman,15; },{},{}, much difficult than revamping V4P and WoF Npcs.

^

So true, -___-.. it'll take only like what? Less than 5minutes to fix 2 items.

Edited by Nurarihyon

Fixed those //

Very appreciated. By chance, will there be a reboot?

haze edit: soon.

Edited by HaZe

GM HAZE AND GM PALK If the IS/IDS will release again can we buy it using the DONATION TOKENS OR NO? Please answer

I dont see why not

Any idea about the freeze/hang client o:

and yeah no update for almost a month is quite troubling

but perhaps Hazey is busy :D it is VALENTINES <3

No updates for like a month now? That's strange.

HaZe has been very busy lately with RL stuff. I'm sure it'll get back on track once he's settled.