The forums have recently been upgraded to a newer version. Please bear with us while we bring back our custom features and tweak our skin to our liking.

Thank you and enjoy!

• Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
HaZe

Changelog

[quote name='HaZe' timestamp='1325189678' post='16388']
[center][img]http://hr.dreamer-ro.net/images/changelog.png[/img][/center]

[center]It's possible that some small bug fixes won't be posted here but important changes & fixes will most definitely be added below.[/center]
[center]Some changes will [u]not[/u] take effect until the next server reboot[b].[/b][/center]

[u]May 25, 2012[/u]:[list]
[*]Rune Knight skill "Phantom Thrust" and Sura skill "Cursed Circle" have been disabled due to them not working properly.
[*]Hero Arena map changed from guild_vs4 to hero_arena. Make sure your dRO grf is up to date.
[*]Announcement system and Announcer NPCs implemented in the Hero Arena.
[*]Small NPC fixes/updates.
[/list]
[/quote]
You forgot about Arrullo going passive Q_Q

We're working on a new client right now, albeit slowly due to RL stuff.

When i'm in bg my Laevetein gets randomly unequipped now. (And it's not strip weapon because there is no "weapon strip" symbol on the right side of the screen). Is this only happening to me or have other people encountered similiar cases?

[quote name='GM Palk' timestamp='1338640066' post='62223']
We're working on a new client right now, albeit slowly due to RL stuff.
[/quote]
omfg is this the click / client delay thing ? please say you guys are going to fix this soon looool

[quote name='Luciara' timestamp='1338748290' post='62518']
omfg is this the click / client delay thing ? please say you guys are going to fix this soon looool
[/quote]

Yeah. Right now we're looking for which ones don't have it, which is a bit time-consuming due to having to test the client and the lua/lub files for functionality.

[quote name='GM Palk' timestamp='1338781723' post='62570']
Yeah. Right now we're looking for which ones don't have it, which is a bit time-consuming due to having to test the client and the lua/lub files for functionality.
[/quote]
what do you mean by saying "we're looking for which ones don't have it." ? i didnt get that part lol
but anyway, hope it gets fixed soon! 8D

Changelog updated.

We've been hitting a few problems in our planned client update, but we're working through them as fast as possible.

lol whats with the healer now? it gives level 10 blessing + increase agi, but we can only use it once per minute, thats pretty lame in my opinion, waiting 1 minute to heal yourself in any town :S

Part of the script went buggy on restart, and the regular healers aren't supposed to be acting that way. We're attempting to get things fixed, although Haze will have to reload the script when he gets online.

Kindly enable asura or FO for izlu2dun. It's so hard to level a Champion nowadays because it's disabled. -.-

[quote name='Kryscent' timestamp='1341121580' post='69270']
^ Noob champion.
[/quote]

Bitch please. Rihan killed you, noob ^-^

[quote name='Nurarihyon' timestamp='1341120061' post='69263']
Kindly enable asura or FO for izlu2dun. It's so hard to level a Champion nowadays because it's disabled. -.-
[/quote]

Use Dragon Combo . it works and makes very easy to kill mob