The forums have recently been upgraded to a newer version. Please bear with us while we bring back our custom features and tweak our skin to our liking.

Thank you and enjoy!

Complexity

Kinship! :D

It's nice that Brian's maintaining this dead asf thread...

Anyways Ragnarok M is coming out on the 31st October, 2018 for SEA sooo anyone gonna play in here? Definitely not looking for slaves to drag to the party.

Glad to see people still posting here.  I want to play again but every pc i get i cant get the game running... Ill try again soon though, in the meantime im just raising my little gummy bears.  Right now they are still as small and weak as porings but hopefully soon i can start the gummy overlord training.  I hope this server is still here when they are older so they can enjoy this game too.  I gotta drop by more often.  I hope you are all doing well.  

• Like 1

Surprise 2019 Spooky Post!

Why is this guild thread still the one with the highest number of views and replies overall?

tenor.gif?itemid=5665168

I haven't played the game is about 7 or 8 years but I still check back from time to time.  Can't help it for some reason.

I think I'm still alive.  Now you got me thinking.  Did I even type that, and if you are the only one who responded, that must mean your still alive too.  Anyone else alive?  🤔

It's sad that others are ded. Btw I can only reply sparsely as I don't check out this site much anymore. This guild is my only connection to you guys now. Would be nice if we could have a discord group of our own or something for real time chat.