Please fill out this form to help the staff make better informed decisions regarding the server.

Remorseless

Remorseless' Signature Thread

12 minutes ago, Lv1 Akikiw said:

Holy sh*t i was looking for this thread! you made one for me years ago, again I thank you!

I still remember you. One of those ninja inspectors 😄

I might start accepting commissioned works anytime soon! And for those who still have a pending request from me over the last 4 years, I sincerely apologize if I was not able to do your requested signature but if you are still willing to have one, please do not hesitate to get in touch with so we can discuss about it. 😞 

P.S

*I may not be doing some heavily-animated signatures since I have already forgotten on how to navigate the required tools and I would be needing some time to remember all those stuff. Stay tuned!

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Remorseless said:

Cheers, bud! Welcome back! :th_no1:

just checking some familiar names here on forums bro. Ahaha!

On 4/17/2020 at 11:56 PM, Chibikun said:

just checking some familiar names here on forums bro. Ahaha!

That's what I did as well and guess what? I'm playing again lol. Come back anytime bud!

On 4/7/2020 at 11:05 AM, Remorseless said:

I might start accepting commissioned works anytime soon! And for those who still have a pending request from me over the last 4 years, I sincerely apologize if I was not able to do your requested signature but if you are still willing to have one, please do not hesitate to get in touch with so we can discuss about it. 😞 

P.S

*I may not be doing some heavily-animated signatures since I have already forgotten on how to navigate the required tools and I would be needing some time to remember all those stuff. Stay tuned!

hi can i ask how do you make the make a trace or no background of the character?

2 hours ago, maryjane0822 said:

hi can i ask how do you make the make a trace or no background of the character?

Hi! If you are using PS, just remove the background itself, save the image as .PNG and that's it! Hope it helps!

39 minutes ago, Xero said:

Heard you're back. SIGGY SERVICE?!

Yeaa!! Sure but I would start on accepting request once I am done with the current one that I am working since May 😄

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.