Please fill out this form to help the staff make better informed decisions regarding the server.

Ciassu

Signature Storage

GM-EVELYN.gif

For GM Evelyn.

What do you think? I included the DRO, I can remove it if you want.

I didn't animate anymore the Piamette Doll, sorry about that. I felt like the pet is enough. xD

Just PM me or post here if you want to change something.

Thanks.

Holy shit Ciassu, your work is absolutely incredible!!!!  I was gonna learn on my own, but after seeing everything, i would love a few lessons from you!

GM-EVELYN.gif

For GM Evelyn.

What do you think? I included the DRO, I can remove it if you want.

I didn't animate anymore the Piamette Doll, sorry about that. I felt like the pet is enough. xD

Just PM me or post here if you want to change something.

Thanks.

I love it. your awesome. can i give you like a Biiiig Hug :D i like it just the way it is :3  

Thankyou thankyou sooooo much <33

Wow Ciassu, your stuff keeps breaking the limits of fabness!

Keep it up <3

Thank you cheren! I appreciate it, <3

Holy shit Ciassu, your work is absolutely incredible!!!!  I was gonna learn on my own, but after seeing everything, i would love a few lessons from you!

Thanks gummy bear <3

Well I guess just download a lot of sprite resource from other websites as well. Because not everything is in here, there are other sprites in web that are more useful which can more help you design your siggy. Also some monster skills/Headgears can be used for other purpose too.

Sometimes I have to stare at the character sprite for hours, thinking how do I animate this... what effects should I use this time. xD

If you lack inspiration, look for other signature graphic makers. Look at their stuff and get inspiration there. Not just Ragnarok Sprites, but other types of forum signatures as well.

GM-EVELYN.gif

Resources:

Trees & Road sign [Google]

Custom Flying Hairband [from other RO server that I have to download first, lol]

Piamette Pet / Bonfire Wood [Google]

Fire [from a monsters attack skill]

Sparks from the Tree [Enchanted Diamond Dust]

I love it. your awesome. can i give you like a Biiiig Hug :D i like it just the way it is :3  

Thankyou thankyou sooooo much <33

Thanks GM! :3

Ciassu now can u make me mine... QQ please. :) i give u cookieee

Sure! Well you didn't get back to me about that siggy request from before, xD

Just post here or PM me the details. The exact signature details are posted in the front page.

Thanks.

Lol sister now you are famous now please pass me some of your fame please :D xD

I would like be famous for a while :P

Edited by KoSuKe

Lol sister now you are famous now please pass me some of your fame please :D xD

I would like be famous for a while :P

How am I famous brother? O.O

I'm confused.

Looks like I can't play today too. If you call my afk playing.. lol. xD

Cough+cold+fever+headache. Gosh... I need to rest.

Bye for now, <3

Looks like I can't play today too. If you call my afk playing.. lol. xD

Cough+cold+fever+headache. Gosh... I need to rest.

Hope you'll feel better soon ._.

I hope you can use this bud, i thought this was a beautiful image and could be put to use.  With this and your excellent ideas, im sure you will win.

Dreamer_Image.jpg

I hope you can use this bud, i thought this was a beautiful image and could be put to use.  With this and your excellent ideas, im sure you will win.

Dreamer_Image.jpg

Hey culden! Found it in deviantart, but I don't think the artist wants it edited in anyway. :(

Kinship Siggy updated!

Added Wuju~

KINSHIP-VER5.gif

Edited by Ciassu

Hehe, sorry, i didn't look at the site when googling images.  Check out this site, particularly number 9 and 13.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/catesish/awesome-landscape-photos

When i saw some of these photo's, i was in awe...

There are no sources for these photos so i think they can be used.  Im looking for stuff with no actual sources only so we dont run into issues.

Hehe, sorry, i didn't look at the site when googling images.  Check out this site, particularly number 9 and 13.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/catesish/awesome-landscape-photos

When i saw some of these photo's, i was in awe...

There are no sources for these photos so i think they can be used.  Im looking for stuff with no actual sources only so we dont run into issues.

hmm, i love the pictures.

I'll work on it now before I go to sleep, just need to take my meds, :D

-----

Okay it looks like I cant work with this. There are very limited ragnarok renders and most of them doesn't fit real life backgrounds such as this. Or I maybe not in a creative mood again since I don't feel well. I'm sorry culden. This cough+colds is really taking its toll on me. >.>

Edited by Ciassu

Don't apologize Ciassu, i will continue hunting tomorrow for pictures (that can actually be used and rendered correctly :P) when i wake up, i gotta go to sleep too.  Just focus on feeling better, your health is most important. 

Since i have no experience with image editing and all that fun stuff, its difficult for me to find what can be used, but now i have an idea...

Hey culden! Found it in deviantart, but I don't think the artist wants it edited in anyway. :(

Kinship Siggy updated!

Added Wuju~

KINSHIP-VER5.gif

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY xD

Ciassu, i actually just curious if this can be done, i had this funny idea in my head (or so i thought it was funny)  But have my char "Culden" wearing the Kakashi Bandana (which i might buy after donating this month).  Anyways, in my head i can see my kakashi like char warping bahind a big monster and doing his 1000 years of pain technique (shouting 1000 YEARS OF PAIN!!!) and the monster flies off screen in pain shouting WTF or something funny.  In case your not familiar with Naruto, 1000 years of pain is a comical jutsu where Kakashi warps behind his opponent and puts his hands into jutsu formation... and shoves his fingers up his opponents buttocks and the opponent usually jumps in the air really high in pain screaming.  I thought it was hilarious in the anime and if we could do some small skit for a sig, that would be epic...  Or maybe a monster standing guard and "Culden" sneaks up behind him and unsuspectingly does the attack.  I dont know, just an idea.  If your actually interested in tackling this, i would love to give you the little details and hear your opinions on this idea and what can be improved through your creative perspective... and of course you will get something for your hard work ^-^

If not, i understand, you just got back ingame and may have other things to attend to.

I would attempt this myself, but i dont have the creativity you do, simply put, your perspective on things leads to a better outcome than mine, im only good with ideas and stuff :P

Overall, i would like to have about 4-5 different sigs i can use depending on my mood, mainly with a comical theme though, after all, i gotta retain my position as the foolish one. :lol:

I'm not really familiar with that skill in naruto. I stopped watching that anime. >.>

You're an RK, do you think it has those movements that can do that action you wanted. Or should we choose another job that can like.. pierce the monster at the back to create that scenario you wanted.

I'll also look for other jobs and see what fits this more.

I can't go online today since my Dreamer won't start. I updated again my KRO today but after that, dreamero wont budge. Q_Q Now downloading again the lite installer. /sigh

I would just take the time to get the full installer then store it away in case the game needs to be reinstalled, better to be safe than sorry.

Actually, i never though about class movements before, i suppose we could use my sura or my ranger, i think sura's would have that ability, then maybe add it on to the other sig, that way 2 chars are displayed one after another...

About the skill, the char just needs to warp behind the enemy and do some thrust movement forward preferably aimed towards the enemy's buttocks.  A humanoid or something with a butt needs to be the enemy because in the anime, kakashi has taken time to learn the art of stiffening his fingers in a jutsu like manner to fool his opponent, then warps behind them shoving the 2 extended forefingers up in between his opponents butt cheeks really really hard which is a very efficient way of getting your opponent to stop wanting to fight with you(unless he is gay... then your f*cked)...(i wonder if kakashi thought about that :huh: )  So any movement resembling fingers/fist/buttocks will do really.

When i read that back... sometimes i wonder what i am thinking.  then again it would be funny right?

I'll check the sura and then the RK. I'll start working on it. :3

My problem was fixed when I re-downloaded the lite patch and overwrite all my dro files. xD

I made a dancing ciassu.

Some attack skills are really funny, I made dance moves from it. LOOL

CIASSU-DANCE.gif

Im glad downloading the lite installer fixed your problem and your new dancing sig is great!

Gettin Jiggy Wit It nanananananaaa :P

No rush on the sig, i haven't been farming for the past 5 days really, just a mission here and there when i have time, but my roomate is starting to feel better and not much longer i wont have to stay up all hours of the night trying to help ease her pain and do all these extra IRL missions :P

I'd say another 2-3 days and i can start playing religiously again, im just glad they didn't kick me out of the guild, i try to get a bit of gametime in everyday so they dont start thinking im inactive :unsure:

If you don't mind, just give me about a week max and i will have a couple billion zeny to give you for your effort at least.

I'll check the sura and then the RK. I'll start working on it. :3

My problem was fixed when I re-downloaded the lite patch and overwrite all my dro files. xD

I made a dancing ciassu.

Some attack skills are really funny, I made dance moves from it. LOOL

CIASSU-DANCE.gif

That is awesome. makes me wanna make one for my three chars, dancing to a song xD  Love it !!

Im glad downloading the lite installer fixed your problem and your new dancing sig is great!

Gettin Jiggy Wit It nanananananaaa :P

No rush on the sig, i haven't been farming for the past 5 days really, just a mission here and there when i have time, but my roomate is starting to feel better and not much longer i wont have to stay up all hours of the night trying to help ease her pain and do all these extra IRL missions :P

I'd say another 2-3 days and i can start playing religiously again, im just glad they didn't kick me out of the guild, i try to get a bit of gametime in everyday so they dont start thinking im inactive :unsure:

If you don't mind, just give me about a week max and i will have a couple billion zeny to give you for your effort at least.

Alright. You don't have to pay me Culden. B)

That is awesome. makes me wanna make one for my three chars, dancing to a song xD  Love it !!

Thanks! Looking forward to that siggy your gonna make, :wub:

If anyone is gonna provide me some sort of server, something of equal value must be given in return.  Besides, your going out of your way putting time and effort into putting it together, it wouldn't make sense if i didn't give you something for your trouble.

OH!  Actually, now that i am thinking about it, i have a gift for you, but i just need to wait another 14 days before i can give it to you.  This gift is an extra because your one of the people who deserves it, 100%.  Either way, you will get good use out of it, that i guarantee.  Not giving any clues :P