The forums have recently been upgraded to a newer version. Please bear with us while we bring back our custom features and tweak our skin to our liking.

Thank you and enjoy!

• Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Ciassu

Signature Storage

Haha. I got too excited so here it goes. 

With Gears:

29leq6f.png

Without Gears:

13zv9ty.png

Cloth Color is Vampire with Palette # 851

Thanks in advance Cia. :D

Haha. I got too excited so here it goes. 

With Gears:

29leq6f.png

Without Gears:

13zv9ty.png

Cloth Color is Vampire with Palette # 851

Thanks in advance Cia. :D

Thanks yoko!

Umm can you also include a screenshot of you character[standing] without the turkey? :( Sorry, I manually recolor the body sprite so I need also that. Also what name should I put? Any design concept you have in mind? Should it be animating or should it be badass or cute? :D

No. Thank you Cia.

I'll post the photos when ive landed at Canada. :D

As for the idea, i like it to be cute. Hehe.

Thanks Cia! :D

For Yoko.

So I made 3 signatures and just pick what you like.

Tell me if you want to change something in any of the siggy the you will pick.

I included "Kinship" and your name in every signature, I can take them down if you want or change them.

Just post here, thanks.

version 1

YOKO-1.gif

version 2

yoko-2.gif

version 3

yoko-3.gif

Edited by Ciassu

YOKO-1.gif

They're all really nice but this one's just too cute with the dancing piggy and everything!

Good job Cia <3

Edited by Cheren

Glad you like it!

Back to procrastinating unless I receive siggy requests. :3

Kinship Banner

KINSHIP2K14-2.gif

Random Signatures [i don't know what I'm doing...] :lol:

DERP 1 [draft]

n6YwAoc.gif

DERP 2 [draft]

uHAhnZh.gif

Help me I'm bored. :(

Edited by Ciassu

For  N i g h t s k i e s

version 1

SKY-1.gif

version 2

SKY-2.gif

Still up for changes. Thanks skies~ :wub:

Edited by Ciassu

I can't help always being blown away by your work Ciassu.  Compared to your imagination and mental imagery on how things are put together, my imagination does not compare, we could even consider it jaded.  Amazing work Ciassu...seriously amazing work.

[KINSHIPS]

Format for the siggy requests.

Screenshot of your character/s [with gears] *standing

Screenshot of your character/s [without gears] *standing

Specify your Cloth/Hairstyle/Hair color number/s

You can also post any details or design concept you have in mind.

You can post here or just PM me this.

Is it okay to request now, Ciass? :o

Yes! Just follow that format nishi~

Aye aye Ciass~! :D

Screenshot of your character/s [with gears] *standing

Nishida:

screenDreamerRO116_zps8077633f.jpg

Tsukuba:

screenDreamerRO119_zps93b143e3.jpg

Screenshot of your character/s [without gears] *standing

Nishida:

screenDreamerRO117_zpsbb68ea1e.jpg

Tsukuba:

screenDreamerRO118_zps02216cf8.jpg

Specify your Cloth/Hairstyle/Hair color number/s

Nishida: 

Clothes color: 678

Hair color: 32

Hairstyle: 24

Tsukuba:

Clothes color: 678

Hair color: 32

Hairstyle: 22

They both have one and the same soul.

Alright. The quote "They both have one and the same soul." is included? Along with the names Tsukuba and Nishida?
I'll just post here when it's done!

Alright. The quote "They both have one and the same soul." is included? Along with the names Tsukuba and Nishida?

I'll just post here when it's done!

Oh. no no. I just liek putting some random description. :D and thankies in advance Ciass~! 

Hi :3

withoutgears_zpsc02205ed.png

withgears_zps18dba50b.png

Thanks in advance :3 labya ~~~ ciao

quote " Melody is Love "

Edited by Jel

@nishi alright, thanks~ also any design theme you have in mind onto how you want your siggy to look like?

@jel sup! Yeah i`ll do this. :3 hmm but can you also include a screenshot without the turkey and what theme do you have un mind? Should it be attacking, something dark or cute. xD

its up to you guildy ! :) something like darky or Scary Hahaha intimidating

witoiutgears_zpsa6b1f1b2.png

withgears_zps06500a86.png

Edited by Jel

Hehehe, Ciassu, when your done with their sigs, may i ask for another one?  *WTF Culden, another one?!"  Of course you will get payment for it as usual, i dont know about 20 donation tokens though, i can't afford to donate this month, but i can get you a few billion at least for your work.  Just gotta start saving my zeny rather than spending it all on extra materials for the guild storage :P

Hi Ciassu,

May i request for another sig. xD I kinda want my 3 chars to be in it like this one below.

Shawn-v2_zpsa66f6b3a.gif

Then, each char will show up their names and what guild they belong. xD. Im willing to pay for this since i know it'll be as good as the first sig you made. 

Here are the 3 chars i am referring to.

# 1

dvhk4h.png

Name: Yoko Matsugane

Guild: Kinship

Guild Emblem: 2zhjsw7.png

# 2

2j3mm2q.png

Name: Yoko Mashida

Guild: Legacy

Guild Emblem: o52qu0.png

# 3

30wbfv5.png

Name: Elena Jane Goulding

Guild: Crucial

Guild Emblem: sy1bpv.png

As for the theme, i like it cute as to how you made my first sig. Thanks in advance Cia!! :D

its up to you guildy ! :) something like darky or Scary Hahaha intimidating

witoiutgears_zpsa6b1f1b2.png

withgears_zps06500a86.png

Alright~

Got it, thanks! I'll just post here when it's done. ^_^

Hehehe, Ciassu, when your done with their sigs, may i ask for another one?  *WTF Culden, another one?!"  Of course you will get payment for it as usual, i dont know about 20 donation tokens though, i can't afford to donate this month, but i can get you a few billion at least for your work.  Just gotta start saving my zeny rather than spending it all on extra materials for the guild storage :P

Of course, lord gummy bear! I'll make you a siggy anytime you want, as long as I'm not in my "lazy days mode". :D Just give me whatever you want, I'll be happy whatever it is you'll give me. <3

Just post here the details culden. Thanks~

Hi Ciassu,

May i request for another sig. xD I kinda want my 3 chars to be in it like this one below.

Shawn-v2_zpsa66f6b3a.gif

Then, each char will show up their names and what guild they belong. xD. Im willing to pay for this since i know it'll be as good as the first sig you made. 

Here are the 3 chars i am referring to.

# 1

dvhk4h.png

Name: Yoko Matsugane

Guild: Kinship

Guild Emblem: 2zhjsw7.png

# 2

2j3mm2q.png

Name: Yoko Mashida

Guild: Legacy

Guild Emblem: o52qu0.png

# 3

30wbfv5.png

Name: Elena Jane Goulding

Guild: Crucial

Guild Emblem: sy1bpv.png

As for the theme, i like it cute as to how you made my first sig. Thanks in advance Cia!! :D

Sure yoko~

Just give me whatever you want. Anything will do. :3

Thanks sooooo much for the amazing siggys! We're looking forward to the guild banner <33

Thank you skies!!! So glad you like it~ Now I'll work on that banner. ^_^

--------------------------

THE LIST

Since I have a lot of backlogs for signature/banner requests, then it's only appropriate

to make this list so you'll see the status of your request.

[NAME - TYPE OF REQUEST - STATUS]

1. Nightskies [ GUILD BANNER ] *DONE*

2. Suzurinrin [ SIGNATURE ] *DONE*

3. Jel [ SIGNATURE ] *ongoing*

4. Yoko [ SIGNATURE ] *ongoing*

5. Culden [ SIGNATURE ]

Thank you for requesting. If you're getting impatient waiting, feel free to request from others. <3

--------------------------

Edited by Ciassu

Ciassu, thank you.  I don't know if this is possible or not... if not, then i will change the idea, no problem.  But i had this in mind.  Of course the theme will be humor as usual...

untitled.jpg  I would like my char standing there with Snow Dragon Spirit, Immune Fire Dragon and Addax Horns, like in the picture. Preferably on my dragon mount, but thats your choice.  The wings on the SDS i would like flapping, and i would like an army of gummy bears dancing around, or walking behind me, or anything along those lines, i would leave that up to your imagination and either an emoticon of my char laughing or saying "Muahahahaha" continuously.  Like i said, i dont know if this can be done since using gummy bears may be difficult, and it may be difficult to get those rares altogether like that, im not sure.  If i am asking too much, then i will change it.  But thats the idea and if you can do it, then i will leave it up to your imagination on how this will come out, and of course i will pay you equal or more than what the sig is worth.  Just send me a private message on how much you want for your time and effort.  Also, i may not be able to donate this month, but next month i will be and i am gonna give you another 20 D.Tokens, just because i want to.  I know you may say i don't have to do that, but i want to and i do realize that is a month and a half away, but hopefully it is something you can look forward to.  I would also like my Ranger "Pentagoth" and my Mechanic "Watanuki Kimihiro" in it, i will edit this post with their pictures when i wake up as well as the details on them.  I'll just say i would just like them sitting around a campfire in the backround with a smiling, thumbs up or peace sign emoticon a little bit behind the main char "Culden".  Or maybe have them run across the screen in front of Culden being chased by the gummy bears, on the first time running across one way shouting "CULDEN!!!!" then when they run the opposite way,  stopping beside Culden saying "PLEASE STOP THEM!!!!"  Then noticing gummy bears chasing them, start running the rest of the way off the screen shouting "OMGGG NOOOOO!!!!!!!!" or something like that.  I prefer that over them sitting around a campfire.  Like i said, just ideas, i thought it would be a light hearted humor, but again, i don't know how much work that would be or if it is even possible.  I would like "Kinship and Culden" on it, i will let you choose how that looks too. I have already started saving zeny for the sig, but i also have a bunch of items that have worth that i am gonna give you as well.  I want to make sure your well paid for your efforts, also to show appreciation for your work.  I will edit this post with the chars and other information on them like hair color/style and clothing style of each.  Do only what you feel like doing, and have fun with this, i don't want you to feel like this is work. 

Edit:  Yeah, i was too excited to wait, so i did it right away... lol

screen_Dreamer_RO000.jpg

Pentagoth, my ranger.  I would like him wearing Dark Chakra, Union Wings and Valkyrie Helm of Balance. 

Cloth Color: 196

Hair Color: 74

Hair Style: 56

screen_Dreamer_RO001.jpg

Instead of my Mechanic, i decided to go with my Sura instead cause i will use him.  For his equipment, i would like him wearing Dark Chakra, Rockstar Guitar and Kakashi Mask.

Cloth Color: 666

Hair Color: 74

Hair Style: 59

I don't know if the colors and styles are relevant, but i added them just in case you need them.  As for Culden, the only thing that may be seen is his Clothing Color which is 601, the hair color/style wont be seen through the Addax Horns.

Right off the bat, the lowest i am gonna give you 5 billion zeny for your work, the amount i give you will only increase from that because when i reread what i have asked for, it seems like quite a bit of effort...

I am just gonna wait and see what you say about it, what can and cannot be done and your perception on the whole thing.  I want you to feel free with this also, your the signature master, so do anything you want with the ideas.