Welcome to DreamerRO's Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Toggle shoutbox Dreamer's Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Changelog       In-game Guides       Job Guilds       Rules       Review us       Support Ticket       Stability Discussion

Failure to follow the rules below may result in a permanent ban from the shoutbox without warning.
1. Server Down or Lag discussions do not belong on the shout box, you may ask here.
2. Do not start misleading discussions or rumors without facts
* You need 5 active posts to use the shout box. (Do not spam or post useless stuff to reach 5 posts)
@  Giffany : (31 October 2014 - 03:58 PM) Either option is hopeless but I'd love to have a stable mind, just with less emotions. Besides, too much of emotions lead us to unwanted circumstances.
@  Giffany : (31 October 2014 - 03:56 PM) Even if you're cured from insanity, you don't act in the proper behavior. You're basically impaired and unable to understand just to protect yourself from reality.
@  Giffany : (31 October 2014 - 03:55 PM) I rather be out of sympathy rather than finding myself in an unescapable torment.
@  Giffany : (31 October 2014 - 03:54 PM) It's not the "fun" insane like what you see in movies.
@  Giffany : (31 October 2014 - 03:53 PM) You do understand what insanity is like, right?
@  skullker : (31 October 2014 - 03:52 PM) Most scientists believe that basic emotions are innate rather than learned
@  xeokym : (31 October 2014 - 03:50 PM) we'd be dead without humor
@  skullker : (31 October 2014 - 03:49 PM) go insanity since losing sense of sympathy like u throw ur humanity
@  Giffany : (31 October 2014 - 03:40 PM) OR, you go insane. Choose. Insanity or losing sense of sympathy?
@  Giffany : (31 October 2014 - 03:40 PM) @skullker: Hmm. If you kinda see lots of dead people everyday in your life, you go numb sometimes.
@  skullker : (31 October 2014 - 03:36 PM) psycho confirmed
@  Giffany : (31 October 2014 - 03:18 PM) But it is.
@  Giffany : (31 October 2014 - 03:18 PM) I should find my emotion box again because laughing at someone's death isn't funny.
@  Giffany : (31 October 2014 - 03:12 PM) Oh god. I shouldn't be laughing but someone failed to save somebody's life. RIP the girl.
@  gnikkx : (31 October 2014 - 03:07 PM) any high level GMs out there? i have a donation problem... not a first time donate
@  xeokym : (31 October 2014 - 02:53 PM) price might drop though because you can get them trick or treating
@  xeokym : (31 October 2014 - 02:52 PM) ppl selling iron maiden 1b
@  skullker : (31 October 2014 - 01:34 PM) that muaaa
@  Dran3ed : (31 October 2014 - 01:17 PM) PC>Iron Maiden
@  Giffany : (31 October 2014 - 12:27 PM) I should sleep w0w

Photo

Where can i get a Warg?