The forums have recently been upgraded to a newer version. Please bear with us while we bring back our custom features and tweak our skin to our liking.

Thank you and enjoy!

bonafidemagician

Rags to Riches - Zeny Guide

Comments and tips are all welcome! Lets get down to business!!! I will keep updating this guide so that it DOES NOT go outdated.

FCP Slave!
You don't have to be geared at all. Guilds pay anywhere from 1-3b a week to have FCP for their alliance. Get a creator and get busy.

Sell Your Builds!
I would do this for MvP's only. Like Addax, Nyd, or Elite Dungeon. If you sell your PERSONAL PvP build you're an idiot. This is how you make money off the newbies. You can make a good 10B from one person but you gotta be the shit. The gears are pretty expensive too FYI.

Leveling!
Loot the drops, If you have a poring pet I believe it's possible to get it to loot for you. collect all the drops!
What I found helpful was getting a Merchant class and make its own guild for maximum storage for Excessive selling. For Example: Cart+Inventory+Guild Storage+Gym Membership= WIN

Zeph!
Go in a 2 man and loot from certain monsters. Do 2 zephs or more in under an hour! Double the money in half the time. A friend and I did zeph so quick that the monsters were spawning too slow for us to kill them. Rinse and Repeat.

Battlegrounds!
Battleground is the SIMPLEST way to earn zeny for running around. Even a novice can earn 500 badges in a day. Use the badges to buy gears like megs, bloody branches and bubblegum and sell it in packs! If you sell lots of each you can make billions easy. 

Caspen&Bossnia!
I won't go in detail on how to kill the mobs there but you can sell the loots in Bossnia and make almost a billion in a day and if you're skilled, in an hour. Here's the list of job links to all characters if you plan to farm effectively. Caspen I just farm the proxy fragment and refine it. I get a couple every now and then. http://playdreamerro.com/forums/index.php?/topic/10243-collection-of-job-guide-links/

Helping Merchants!
When farming for edp in royal chamber I sell the fabrics to merchants. It's a win win situation. This works with any other map. Farm what you need and what others need. It helps regulate the economy.

Donating!
Fastest way to obtain zeny IMO. Purchase what you need then buy what others are looking for and trade for better stuff. If you obtain tokens sell them in a lot! If you plan to donate, purchase at least 45 dollars or more to double your credits. When you have everything you need, sell the rest of the credits in tokens in exchange for zeny.

Looting Boxes!
Whenever you go farming for insects or angel monsters, use a gargoyle or jing guai card and loot boxes. They can be a real hot sell on the market if you get thousands! 1k of sunlight and thunder = 250million in total.

Card Trading!
Think of legendary pokemon trading lmao! Sell the cards to classes that require the need for the effect! Taos, Kiels, Turtles, Lord of Deaths, Orc Heroes, Stormy Knights, Ghostrings, Devilings and Baphomets! Best cards to sell if you get your hands on them, lighthalzen cards. Instant profit if you sell them.

Poring Cards!
Whenever I hunt devilings, I collect these for fun since I already collected the 500. When I leave the map I always want an average of 30 cards to sell!
100 million easy right there!

Summon Mobs!
Sometimes I can't find buyers after stacking so many boxes and dead branches. So I get my Guillotine and go on a killing spree. USE BUBBLE GUM FOR THIS METHOD AND TURN AUTOLOOT ON. You're main focus is on the drops because it's completely random.(You never know if a card might drop) In case you get a monster like the Klutanauxxx >however you spell it or an LHZ monster or mini boss, call a friend or guild member! If you can't reach someone, I'm more than happy to assist. Get any and every single drop possible. For monster that are trash and have good for nothing drops, I'd suggest 2 hylozoist cards to transform it into something else.
So far, I've gotten 2 valkyrie sets, Variant Shoes, 2 or more MvP headgears, Ring of Flame Lord set. Think outside the box and you'll get outstanding results.

Daily Quest!
Just like the Lupus, some headgears might not show back up on the list. Get your hands on them quickly and sell them for instant profit!You can also hunt the items for people. I believe 300,000,000z is what I saw the price of the service was. Very unique since Hazy Boy added the chakras and the melee and magic boxes. So it's in high demand at the moment.

Collectables!
There are some items that are really rare that new guys should know about. When hunting mobs with a LONG spawn time, LOOT EVERY LAST DROP!! Items like turquoise, valhalla flower, biotite, rose quarts, dyestuffs, fabric, emblem of the sun god, 
Gift Boxes!
Collect loads of them and keep opening them. 1/5 I get some amazing presents.

Refining&Enriched Elunium!
Refining always makes an item more valuable. The more things you've got refined past the safe limit, the more valuable they become. Enriched elunium betters your chances in the process making it a lot more valuable then the regular. It can be sold also from 10 million to 25 million. This is one of my main hustles. I score a good billion every now and then. Try getting refined valkyrie manteaus, shields, armors, and donation Headgears. You're looking at a good 6-10 billion off of each of those.

Socket Enchanting!
It's a little costly but very effective! I use this everytime I get an Infiltrator or an Ice pick. Just making them slotted gets them to 100 million. Refined at +10 can make them damn near 1 billion. Highly recommended.

Element Scrolls!
They're a little costly if you buy them from the "all things" npc. You buy them with deathmatch points and sell ghostring in a 100 bunches and make 3-4 billion like it was nothing. Rest of the other scrolls go for around 100k each. I've seen people rake in a good 60 - 100 million. Not bad if you ask me.

Healing Items!
I used to do this awhile ago before I started farming bossnia. It's great when you go hunting Amon Ra or Mysteltain. I collected panaceas and royal jellies for Monster arena. Once I bought a draconus card I really didn't need them that much. In packs of 1000 I made about 100 million. Easy when you work without thinking about it.

Hero Quest & Elite Quest!
I don't normally do this but it comes in handy whenever I need my elite weapon zeny. Both quest in total add up to about 8 billion. I personally think It takes too long. I would rather make a residual effort than to keep hunting down the monsters. But if you like the challenge, take advantage of the quest items.

V4P Items!
Selling items like Sleipnir, Brynhildr, Stat Wings, and Helms could get you rich over night. It's an easy hustle.

MVP Hats!
It's simple. Kill the MvP and collect the hat to sell to players. Best ones IMO, Incantation Samurai, Baphomet, Eddga, Deviling, Maya, and Golden Thief Bug.

Hero Bounty!
You gotta be at LEAST Rank B to do this or It'd be a waste of time. Everytime I go in I collect a couple millions after I slaughter somebody with a long streak. Watch out though, they got guildies that will pop you if you think you can beat em.

Gjallarhorns!
I've never summoned any of the monsters so I don't have a clue of what you might find in there. Hustlers never use their own supply lol. However, I sell these like hotcakes. I put them up 75 million a piece and 350m a box. Usually gone in about 2 hours or less.

Hero Elite Gum!
I just saw someone looking to buy this for 1b. You know what that means? Supply and demand. Since it's a commodity, whoever has the lowest price wins. Always force your competitors to sellout.

Yggdrasil Berries!
It might sound silly but you'd be surprised. I sold 10k berries for 1b. Easiest cash I've ever made on any server.

Poison bottles!
I manage to create way more than the average player would even imagine due to how easy they are to make lol. Selling them in 10k  gets you a billion as well. I suggest you sell them with the berries if you are dealing with assassins. There is a high chance they won't turn you down.

Create a Service!
In as little as 3 months, you can make a trillion. Very simple to do but I won't release my way of doing it. Watch what people are looking for and construct a method to getting it and you're on your way. A small example would be Daily Quest service. Hunt for others and based on how fast you complete it, give a dollar amount or a trade of some sort. A big hustle is Hero Happy Hour. Slay a bunch of heroes and keep collecting coins and tokens.

Automated Events!
Luck is all you need. The Poring Catcher event, Super Novice event, 500 PvP event, Dice and anything else that I might have missed. Save tickets for the Marshmallow Hat. 

Seasonal Events!
Christmas and Halloween events are the easiest and quickest money making schemes ever. In just ONE DAY, I made 20b. Collect 10k of the loots and sell the day of the actual holiday> Oct. 30 or Dec. 25. Start overpriced first.

Crack the Code!
NPC in caspen by the banker gives you a retarded amount money for guessing the right code to the coffin. I think 3 billion is what I normally see it go up to. It's 200,000z every guess. There's a smart way to win but you're going to have to play to find out 😄

Gamble!
I like big money so I spend a lot everytime. Scared money don't make money. Play blackjack and bet 100 millions for high turnovers. Press Your Luck is nice too but I don't like wasting vote tokens on it. Don't get addicted. You'll lose all your money and wifey will get mad and leave you and take your kids.

Hero Weapons!
Sell your hero weapons once you go elite. At least that's what I'm doing. Try to refine them past their limits for more money. Sell it high though! The prices always change so don't trust what someone might say its worth. Just sell high first. Here are the ones I've seen in high demand. [Feral Claw, Shamshir, Gastraphetes, Death Spade, Glorified Lance,  Exploda, Cris, Armada, Moonfall]

Gems of Power!
Buy them for the Hero shop or daily quest npc. Sell them for about 4~5.5 billion.

Division Salary!
Get your EXP up to 40k from participating in events and you'll be making money in your sleep. 300m everyday. I don't even hunt anymore. Become a major and you can own everything you want.

Victory Badges!

Save 100 of them and try to make it to level 4 or 5 or 6! Here's some things to stop on to save from whammy.

- Gjallarhorn 15x
 - Bloody Branches 50x
 - Magic Surprise Box 10x
 - Melee Surprise Box 10x
 - Hero Exp Scroll 1x
 - HE Gum 2x
 - Pure Oridecon 1x
 - Pure Elunium 1x
  - Assassin Cross Card 1x
 - Thanatos Card 1x
 - Kiel Card 1x 
 - Turtle General Card 1x
 - Fused Phreeoni Card 1x
 - Fused Pharaoh Card 1x
 - Fused Moonlight Card 1x
 - Tao Gunka Card 1x
 - Lord Knight Card 1x
 - Whitesmith Card 1x
 - High Wizard Card 1x
 - Ghostring Card 1x
 - Maya Purple Card 1x
 - Fused Doppelganger Card 1x
 - Addax Card 1x
 - Orc Hero Card 1x
 - Golden Thief Bug Card 1x
 - 1b Zeny 5x

Hades!
The big bad boss has super expensive loots that sell for 10B and up to 400B in zeny. The best part. You don't need to be rich to kill it. You can use newbie gears and kill him! Loot the drops at 20% and use Bubblegum. Good luck.

Combat Coins!
Just like victory badges but x2. Sell at intervals of 15. I think I saw Nova selling 150 coins. They sell for I think 6B/Coin. Do the math baby! @_@

Tiamat Card!
As some of you may know. The new Tiamat card has a special effect called "Seeking attack" which lets you hit an opponent with a 7% chance no matter how high their flee is. Pretty awesome right?! It sells for 1Trillion zeny. YES NIGGAS!!! TRILLION. GET YOUR ASSES IN ELITE DUNGEON AND FIGHT THAT B$@&%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wheel of Fortune!
Always use the swords for refining! You might get lucky and win the jackpot or a high level refined weapon, headgear or armor. Remember to keep voting!

Make Bets!

Do this in duel arena and have 2 mediating spectators. Two for holding each other's money and then count down. Winner deals both spectators.

Fused Cards!

If you don't know there are fused cards in the server that have some pretty cool effects. They all sell for 4B and up easy maybe more depending on the need. Save those MvP cards. You never know if you could fuse em.

Resell Items!

Simple but tough at the same time. Some people just don't know what they're doing. Learn the economy and you'll win big.

Gold Rush!

It's back. Kill KILL KILLLLLL!!!!!!!! Head to caspen for the limited time and kill all the mobs for donation tokens!

Roulette!

bring a billion bag in and gamble on red/black even/odd or high/low. Payouts are big the higher the streak. Learn strategies on google first before wasting 1b bag.

Mining!

Edited by bonafidemagician

Good just make more... Enjoyable or FANCY XD, but good guide. We needed an updated Money Making Guide for Nublets

Joining or supporting (FCP slave) on WoE guilds is still effective as far as I know. Some guilds required at least semi-geared members so I think you can put it in the middle.

Also, Gift boxes? :o Baphomet dolls! and of course ET!

Joining or supporting (FCP slave) on WoE guilds is still effective as far as I know. Some guilds required at least semi-geared members so I think you can put it in the middle.

Also, Gift boxes? :o Baphomet dolls! and of course ET!

Agree. FCP Slaves gets 3b per week so its not bad.

Nonetheless, this is a good guide. + 1

i dont get the poring card part i sells 10z

You sell the Poring Cards to other players not to the NPC >.< Poring cards are needed for the Elite Hero Quest

i dont get the poring card part i sells 10z

When you warp, try checking the images, "Poring cards are worth more than you think" :ph34r: Save em up and sell em if you want. If you plan on going Elite, get 500 first.

Doing BG during happy hour more profitable since it gives 20% extra badges(reason is limited playtime each day), and do zeph after that (or do something else).

Edited by Nasca

+1 Very helpful as it contains various methods. Seriously, at first i was thinking about that loading page for Poring Cards 30 pcs = 100m!? Not bad? Its damn awesome!

Is it rude to ask for elaboration on, well, a lot of these? I'm a newb to this server and despite having played RO before on other servers this is just a whole new ballgame so to speak.

Leveling: This seems to get maybe 1-2m zeny per trip, not exactly lucrative when many things on this server are based in the billions

Zeph: What? Who? Where?

Battlegrounds: I have no idea what this is either

Caspen/Bossnia: Even at level 500 these things are hard to kill. I still have newb equipment and every guide ive found about these talk about crazy equips I need to farm here. It's kind of catch 22 =/

Vending in general: I don't have nor want to deal with merchant stuff. It just isn't much my thing regardless of the server I've played on. This isn't so much something that needs elaboration just something I want to avoid so it doesn't help me.

Summon mobs: Bubblegum? Plus even at 500 the MvPs seem to rock me so theres always a worry I'll just get rocked.

The hero and elite quests are still kind of beyond me as well though I did just start. Everything else below that is also beyond me as a newbie it seems.

My character right now is a warlock if that helps. I just feel a little overwhelmed.

Is it rude to ask for elaboration on, well, a lot of these? I'm a newb to this server and despite having played RO before on other servers this is just a whole new ballgame so to speak.

Leveling: This seems to get maybe 1-2m zeny per trip, not exactly lucrative when many things on this server are based in the billions

Zeph: What? Who? Where?

Battlegrounds: I have no idea what this is either

Caspen/Bossnia: Even at level 500 these things are hard to kill. I still have newb equipment and every guide ive found about these talk about crazy equips I need to farm here. It's kind of catch 22 =/

Vending in general: I don't have nor want to deal with merchant stuff. It just isn't much my thing regardless of the server I've played on. This isn't so much something that needs elaboration just something I want to avoid so it doesn't help me.

Summon mobs: Bubblegum? Plus even at 500 the MvPs seem to rock me so theres always a worry I'll just get rocked.

The hero and elite quests are still kind of beyond me as well though I did just start. Everything else below that is also beyond me as a newbie it seems.

My character right now is a warlock if that helps. I just feel a little overwhelmed.

Zeph is a quest npc that gives zeny in exchange for hunting. However, there's one catch. You have to collect all his items in an hour. You can find him in the deathmatch room I believe? Don't quote me though.  ^_^ Leveling isn't mainly for scrapping money but in this server I have found I have to have multiple characters, because 9 just isn't enough lol. Also having a merchant fully loaded wouldn't be a bad idea either. It's more of a storage character for me so I use him for all money making. He's the first character I made a trillion with lol. Battle ground is where you get your basic equips. You want to start there before you even go monster hunting. You get badges and that's where you can purchase your stat belts(Str, Int, Dex). Doing the hero quest will take you a long ass time. I'm picky with my time so I only spend it where I can make it fast as hell. PvP now is my shit. But for you since you're new, I would stick with zeph and battle ground then work your way up. I wiped my pc clean so no more dreamer as of now but I will be back in the future to help you new guys.

one question, if Gjallarhorns! is worth   75 million then how the hell is Bloody Branch only worth 20-30 mil? 

+1 , btw , what is lmao ? 

An acronym standing for Laughing My Anus Off. It literally means laughing until your anus becomes detached from your body. It is a serious medical condition and must be treated AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
Billy thought lmao was just an expression used when something was funny. He was dead wrong. He told his friend Jerry a knock-knock joke over IM, to which Jerry responded "lmao." The next day, Jerry was found dead at his keyboard. His anus was nowhere to be found.

On 3/25/2014 at 9:56 PM, bonafidemagician said:

Comments and tips are all welcome! Lets get down to business!!! I will keep updating this guide so that it DOES NOT go outdated.

FCP Slave!
You don't have to be geared at all. Guilds pay anywhere from 1-3b a week to have FCP for their alliance. Get a creator and get busy.

Sell Your Builds!
I would do this for MvP's only. Like Addax, Nyd, or Elite Dungeon. If you sell your PERSONAL PvP build you're an idiot. This is how you make money off the newbies. You can make a good 10B from one person but you gotta be the shit. The gears are pretty expensive too FYI.

Leveling!
Loot the drops, If you have a poring pet I believe it's possible to get it to loot for you. collect all the drops!
What I found helpful was getting a Merchant class and make its own guild for maximum storage for Excessive selling. For Example: Cart+Inventory+Guild Storage+Gym Membership= WIN

Zeph!
Go in a 2 man and loot from certain monsters. Do 2 zephs or more in under an hour! Double the money in half the time. A friend and I did zeph so quick that the monsters were spawning too slow for us to kill them. Rinse and Repeat.

Battlegrounds!
Battleground is the SIMPLEST way to earn zeny for running around. Even a novice can earn 500 badges in a day. Use the badges to buy gears like megs, bloody branches and bubblegum and sell it in packs! If you sell lots of each you can make billions easy. 

Caspen&Bossnia!
I won't go in detail on how to kill the mobs there but you can sell the loots in Bossnia and make almost a billion in a day and if you're skilled, in an hour. Here's the list of job links to all characters if you plan to farm effectively. Caspen I just farm the proxy fragment and refine it. I get a couple every now and then. http://playdreamerro.com/forums/index.php?/topic/10243-collection-of-job-guide-links/

Helping Merchants!
When farming for edp in royal chamber I sell the fabrics to merchants. It's a win win situation. This works with any other map. Farm what you need and what others need. It helps regulate the economy.

Donating!
Fastest way to obtain zeny IMO. Purchase what you need then buy what others are looking for and trade for better stuff. If you obtain tokens sell them in a lot! If you plan to donate, purchase at least 45 dollars or more to double your credits. When you have everything you need, sell the rest of the credits in tokens in exchange for zeny.

Looting Boxes!
Whenever you go farming for insects or angel monsters, use a gargoyle or jing guai card and loot boxes. They can be a real hot sell on the market if you get thousands! 1k of sunlight and thunder = 250million in total.

Card Trading!
Think of legendary pokemon trading lmao! Sell the cards to classes that require the need for the effect! Taos, Kiels, Turtles, Lord of Deaths, Orc Heroes, Stormy Knights, Ghostrings, Devilings and Baphomets! Best cards to sell if you get your hands on them, lighthalzen cards. Instant profit if you sell them.

Poring Cards!
Whenever I hunt devilings, I collect these for fun since I already collected the 500. When I leave the map I always want an average of 30 cards to sell!
100 million easy right there!

Summon Mobs!
Sometimes I can't find buyers after stacking so many boxes and dead branches. So I get my Guillotine and go on a killing spree. USE BUBBLE GUM FOR THIS METHOD AND TURN AUTOLOOT ON. You're main focus is on the drops because it's completely random.(You never know if a card might drop) In case you get a monster like the Klutanauxxx >however you spell it or an LHZ monster or mini boss, call a friend or guild member! If you can't reach someone, I'm more than happy to assist. Get any and every single drop possible. For monster that are trash and have good for nothing drops, I'd suggest 2 hylozoist cards to transform it into something else.
So far, I've gotten 2 valkyrie sets, Variant Shoes, 2 or more MvP headgears, Ring of Flame Lord set. Think outside the box and you'll get outstanding results.

Daily Quest!
Just like the Lupus, some headgears might not show back up on the list. Get your hands on them quickly and sell them for instant profit!You can also hunt the items for people. I believe 300,000,000z is what I saw the price of the service was. Very unique since Hazy Boy added the chakras and the melee and magic boxes. So it's in high demand at the moment.

Collectables!
There are some items that are really rare that new guys should know about. When hunting mobs with a LONG spawn time, LOOT EVERY LAST DROP!! Items like turquoise, valhalla flower, biotite, rose quarts, dyestuffs, fabric, emblem of the sun god, 
Gift Boxes!
Collect loads of them and keep opening them. 1/5 I get some amazing presents.

Refining&Enriched Elunium!
Refining always makes an item more valuable. The more things you've got refined past the safe limit, the more valuable they become. Enriched elunium betters your chances in the process making it a lot more valuable then the regular. It can be sold also from 10 million to 25 million. This is one of my main hustles. I score a good billion every now and then. Try getting refined valkyrie manteaus, shields, armors, and donation Headgears. You're looking at a good 6-10 billion off of each of those.

Socket Enchanting!
It's a little costly but very effective! I use this everytime I get an Infiltrator or an Ice pick. Just making them slotted gets them to 100 million. Refined at +10 can make them damn near 1 billion. Highly recommended.

Element Scrolls!
They're a little costly if you buy them from the "all things" npc. You buy them with deathmatch points and sell ghostring in a 100 bunches and make 3-4 billion like it was nothing. Rest of the other scrolls go for around 100k each. I've seen people rake in a good 60 - 100 million. Not bad if you ask me.

Healing Items!
I used to do this awhile ago before I started farming bossnia. It's great when you go hunting Amon Ra or Mysteltain. I collected panaceas and royal jellies for Monster arena. Once I bought a draconus card I really didn't need them that much. In packs of 1000 I made about 100 million. Easy when you work without thinking about it.

Hero Quest & Elite Quest!
I don't normally do this but it comes in handy whenever I need my elite weapon zeny. Both quest in total add up to about 8 billion. I personally think It takes too long. I would rather make a residual effort than to keep hunting down the monsters. But if you like the challenge, take advantage of the quest items.

V4P Items!
Selling items like Sleipnir, Brynhildr, Stat Wings, and Helms could get you rich over night. It's an easy hustle.

MVP Hats!
It's simple. Kill the MvP and collect the hat to sell to players. Best ones IMO, Incantation Samurai, Baphomet, Eddga, Deviling, Maya, and Golden Thief Bug.

Hero Bounty!
You gotta be at LEAST Rank B to do this or It'd be a waste of time. Everytime I go in I collect a couple millions after I slaughter somebody with a long streak. Watch out though, they got guildies that will pop you if you think you can beat em.

Gjallarhorns!
I've never summoned any of the monsters so I don't have a clue of what you might find in there. Hustlers never use their own supply lol. However, I sell these like hotcakes. I put them up 75 million a piece and 350m a box. Usually gone in about 2 hours or less.

Hero Elite Gum!
I just saw someone looking to buy this for 1b. You know what that means? Supply and demand. Since it's a commodity, whoever has the lowest price wins. Always force your competitors to sellout.

Yggdrasil Berries!
It might sound silly but you'd be surprised. I sold 10k berries for 1b. Easiest cash I've ever made on any server.

Poison bottles!
I manage to create way more than the average player would even imagine due to how easy they are to make lol. Selling them in 10k  gets you a billion as well. I suggest you sell them with the berries if you are dealing with assassins. There is a high chance they won't turn you down.

Create a Service!
In as little as 3 months, you can make a trillion. Very simple to do but I won't release my way of doing it. Watch what people are looking for and construct a method to getting it and you're on your way. A small example would be Daily Quest service. Hunt for others and based on how fast you complete it, give a dollar amount or a trade of some sort. A big hustle is Hero Happy Hour. Slay a bunch of heroes and keep collecting coins and tokens.

Automated Events!
Luck is all you need. The Poring Catcher event, Super Novice event, 500 PvP event, Dice and anything else that I might have missed. Save tickets for the Marshmallow Hat. 

Seasonal Events!
Christmas and Halloween events are the easiest and quickest money making schemes ever. In just ONE DAY, I made 20b. Collect 10k of the loots and sell the day of the actual holiday> Oct. 30 or Dec. 25. Start overpriced first.

Crack the Code!
NPC in caspen by the banker gives you a retarded amount money for guessing the right code to the coffin. I think 3 billion is what I normally see it go up to. It's 200,000z every guess. There's a smart way to win but you're going to have to play to find out 😄

Gamble!
I like big money so I spend a lot everytime. Scared money don't make money. Play blackjack and bet 100 millions for high turnovers. Press Your Luck is nice too but I don't like wasting vote tokens on it. Don't get addicted. You'll lose all your money and wifey will get mad and leave you and take your kids.

Hero Weapons!
Sell your hero weapons once you go elite. At least that's what I'm doing. Try to refine them past their limits for more money. Sell it high though! The prices always change so don't trust what someone might say its worth. Just sell high first. Here are the ones I've seen in high demand. [Feral Claw, Shamshir, Gastraphetes, Death Spade, Glorified Lance,  Exploda, Cris, Armada, Moonfall]

Gems of Power!
Buy them for the Hero shop or daily quest npc. Sell them for about 4~5.5 billion.

Division Salary!
Get your EXP up to 40k from participating in events and you'll be making money in your sleep. 300m everyday. I don't even hunt anymore. Become a major and you can own everything you want.

Victory Badges!

Save 100 of them and try to make it to level 4 or 5 or 6! Here's some things to stop on to save from whammy.

- Gjallarhorn 15x
 - Bloody Branches 50x
 - Magic Surprise Box 10x
 - Melee Surprise Box 10x
 - Hero Exp Scroll 1x
 - HE Gum 2x
 - Pure Oridecon 1x
 - Pure Elunium 1x
  - Assassin Cross Card 1x
 - Thanatos Card 1x
 - Kiel Card 1x 
 - Turtle General Card 1x
 - Fused Phreeoni Card 1x
 - Fused Pharaoh Card 1x
 - Fused Moonlight Card 1x
 - Tao Gunka Card 1x
 - Lord Knight Card 1x
 - Whitesmith Card 1x
 - High Wizard Card 1x
 - Ghostring Card 1x
 - Maya Purple Card 1x
 - Fused Doppelganger Card 1x
 - Addax Card 1x
 - Orc Hero Card 1x
 - Golden Thief Bug Card 1x
 - 1b Zeny 5x

Hades!
The big bad boss has super expensive loots that sell for 10B and up to 400B in zeny. The best part. You don't need to be rich to kill it. You can use newbie gears and kill him! Loot the drops at 20% and use Bubblegum. Good luck.

Combat Coins!
Just like victory badges but x2. Sell at intervals of 15. I think I saw Nova selling 150 coins. They sell for I think 6B/Coin. Do the math baby! @_@

Tiamat Card!
As some of you may know. The new Tiamat card has a special effect called "Seeking attack" which lets you hit an opponent with a 7% chance no matter how high their flee is. Pretty awesome right?! It sells for 1Trillion zeny. YES NIGGAS!!! TRILLION. GET YOUR ASSES IN ELITE DUNGEON AND FIGHT THAT B$@&%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wheel of Fortune!
Always use the swords for refining! You might get lucky and win the jackpot or a high level refined weapon, headgear or armor. Remember to keep voting!

Make Bets!

Do this in duel arena and have 2 mediating spectators. Two for holding each other's money and then count down. Winner deals both spectators.

Fused Cards!

If you don't know there are fused cards in the server that have some pretty cool effects. They all sell for 4B and up easy maybe more depending on the need. Save those MvP cards. You never know if you could fuse em.

Resell Items!

Simple but tough at the same time. Some people just don't know what they're doing. Learn the economy and you'll win big.

Gold Rush!

It's back. Kill KILL KILLLLLL!!!!!!!! Head to caspen for the limited time and kill all the mobs for donation tokens!

Roulette!

bring a billion bag in and gamble on red/black even/odd or high/low. Payouts are big the higher the streak. Learn strategies on google first before wasting 1b bag.

Mining!

Updated.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.