The forums have recently been upgraded to a newer version. Please bear with us while we bring back our custom features and tweak our skin to our liking.

Thank you and enjoy!

• Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Eluminare

Eluminare's Corner

Just fast update for the matching siggy *poofs*

elu1.gif

just realized my previous reply made no sense ahahaha

you make siggies? make me one pl0x

Edited by kaiiruuu

Update:

Damn this thread is so quiet I will bump it a bit I guess. I've been recently SO BORED so I've gave DRO a chance and took a look around - My hard ass but soft heart told me that I should log in and...well here I am I guess? I'll be opening this thread for (probably limited) amount of time so if you're interested in signature / emblem / some picture - feel free to give me a shot. Of course, as always, it is a comission thread so I'm not planning to make anything for free (mind it's time consuming and some extra money would be always nice, mostly because I've noticed there are some fresh bloods on the server and they're worthy to get some suppport wth gearing up and such). This forum update (no matter how good it look) has demaged soooooo many stuffs on my thread so I will try to update the 1st page as fast as possible with prices and the works I've done back then (samples, blah blah).

Meanwhile enjoy some mini picture I've made yesterday (I promised my friend to give her some mini PS guide and ended up with my DRO character as an example):

Eluminaredone.png

Hello little Something

Edited by Eluminare
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Kuro Ken said:

i will give you a shot, paint me a siggy. talk to me @go 2 ty

I probably won't be online today but please send me the details of your character - SS, what you wear, colours and if you want it to be animated etc. I will update the 1st post later for the prices and such.

Update:

Damn I feel like I'm on fire today. Some chibi for the new avatar + the final version of my new signature (I really needed to refresh some old stuffs <__>). I also updated the 1st page of this thread with examples (not all of them, still can't find the rest of guild banners and some siggies, messy laptop) and prices of each comission so feel free to check it out~

siggya.png

Eluchibi1.png

Update:

Okay, today I was having fun with one of my greatest friends's char! I'm presenting the "a-bit-annoyed" chibi of Xel! 

Xeeeel.png

Edited by Eluminare
  • Like 1

On 9/16/2018 at 12:23 PM, Horakthy said:

Make one for me dory ples 😞 hahahahaha

Tell me what ya' want booooy~