Welcome to DreamerRO's Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Toggle shoutbox Dreamer's Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Changelog       In-game Guides       Job Guides       Rules       Review us       Support Ticket       Stability Discussion

Failure to follow the rules below may result in a permanent ban from the shoutbox without warning.
1. Server Down or Lag discussions do not belong on the shout box, you may ask here.
2. Do not start misleading discussions or rumors without facts
* You need 5 active posts to use the shout box. (Do not spam or post useless stuff to reach 5 posts)
@  morningtea : (24 March 2017 - 09:45 PM) Dragon Aura is around 20-22b
@  metalliang : (24 March 2017 - 09:01 PM) PC> Dragon Aura
@  Tatsumaki : (24 March 2017 - 05:01 PM) ty
@  killerasaaa666 : (24 March 2017 - 05:00 PM) @Tatsumaki 500m-1b as far as i know
@  Tatsumaki : (24 March 2017 - 04:47 PM) PC>Black Bishop Hat?
@  KyokuAkuma : (24 March 2017 - 06:44 AM) @fat cow should be around 6~8b. not quite sure
@  Fat Cow : (24 March 2017 - 05:04 AM) pc>+0 shamshir
@  Death : (24 March 2017 - 03:02 AM) @xyzForum07 No. You can get the effect even if your shoes is not +8-10
@  xyzForum07 : (24 March 2017 - 02:58 AM) does the +40% damage for non-boss monsters of the Determined Kath card only for +8-10 shoes?
@  KyokuAkuma : (23 March 2017 - 11:58 PM) hm. 50kb below? i think i was uploading a .jpg with 14kb size. :D
@  Kailya : (23 March 2017 - 10:23 PM) @KyokuAkuma you still have to make sure it meets the requirements. 50kb is the load limit
@  KyokuAkuma : (23 March 2017 - 10:15 PM) even importing using URL doesn't seem to work. Could not save the URL image specified error
@  KyokuAkuma : (23 March 2017 - 10:13 PM) im using web with chrome. i says failed to set new photo.
@  AllenAaron : (23 March 2017 - 06:47 PM) What version u using ? If you are using phone version(full version) it might fail ,try to use computer(web).
@  Imminent : (23 March 2017 - 06:31 PM) @KyokuAkuma what does it say when u try to upload?
@  KyokuAkuma : (23 March 2017 - 05:02 PM) why cant upload profile picture here? i keeps saying failed to upload. i aldy change size and file extension.
@  heyheyhey : (23 March 2017 - 04:36 PM) hahahahah Like beautiful name hard to PM
@  Imminent : (23 March 2017 - 04:24 PM) Itz l1k3 m3 t4Lk1ng 2 y0u lyk d1s
@  Imminent : (23 March 2017 - 04:24 PM) but but...................why all with symbols?
@  heyheyhey : (23 March 2017 - 04:06 PM) Ohh ok sir thanks a lot for the help

Photo

DreamerRO Hall of Fame

• Please log in to reply
285 replies to this topic

HaZe

HaZe

Founding Father

• Forum Rank
  • 3,366 posts
  • Favorite Class:Lord Knight

Users Awards

POPULAR

DreamerRO Hall of Fame
Our server has been online for over 6 years now, thousands of players have come and gone, over 1 million characters have been created over the course of those long years... The DreamerRO Hall of Fame is a way of becoming part of DreamerRO's history forever and be remembered by both old and new players. They will know you have mastered every aspect of the server and this is an accomplishment that should be recognized. Would you like to become part of the DreamerRO Hall of Fame? Are you up for the challenge? Read on...

Requirements
In order to become a Legend in DreamerRO you will need to complete a few achievements and receive an account bound token which proofs that the achievement has been completed. Once all achievement tokens have been acquired, you will need to speak to the Hall of Fame manager to turn in all 10 achievement tokens and become part of the Hall of Fame.
  • Become a Major of your Elite Hero Division
  • Earn Battlegrounds Veteran Token (token costs 20,000 Bagdes)
  • Complete 200 Hunting Missions
  • Complete 100 Daily Quests
  • Win the automated Dice Event
  • Win the automated Goblin Invasion Event
  • Win the automated Poring Catcher Event
  • Become a Billionaire (Have more than 350 Billion Zeny Bags in Inventory and speak with HoF manager)
  • Finish the Elite Dungeon at least 10 times.
  • Become a Hero PvP Veteran (token costs 10,000 Heroic Coins)

Hall of Fame Benefits

Completing all of the achievements to leave your mark in DreamerRO's history can seem tedious, only a few will have the determination to complete all of the requirements but nobody said becoming a legend was an easy task! On top of all the recognition that being a legend provides, there are also added benefits for becoming part of the Hall of Fame. 

• 100 Donation Credits (Can be converted to tokens)
  • 50 Billion Zeny (Cashhhh!)
  • A Rare item of choice (Say whatt?!)
  • An Exclusive Legendary Set  (Helm, Aura and Wings) (Uhhh interesting!)
    Spoiler
  • Your character's name permanently listed on the Hall of Fame on our home page/forums. (/gg #famous)
  • An exclusive interview with a GM about your experience in DreamerRO that will be posted on the forums and made public.
  • An optional name tag that says [Legend] Character's Name. (Replaces division tag when enabled)
  • An optional aura (lvl 99 aura) on all your characters (1 account). (Replaces other hero auras when enabled)
  • An exclusive badge for your forum account
  • Optional support player position (given you meet all attitude and knowledge requirements )

Once you collect all 10 achievement tokens, take them to the HoF Manager to turn them in (the tokens can be stored). He will broadcast your name globally to recognize you for your achievement. The HoF manager will also provide you a Hall of Fame Badge, once you obtain this item you may contact one of the Game Masters or the Administrator in order to conduct your Hall of Fame Interview. You will need to open a support ticket in order to receive the prizes directly from the administrator. 

The interview will be made public and displayed on the main website and on our forums along with your name and screenshots. 

All players interested in becoming part of the Hall of Fame are required to behave in a positive and ethical manner. Trouble makers, abusers and trolls do not deserve to be remembered. 

GM Elune

GM Elune

Angel Staff

• Forum Rank
  • 558 posts
  • LocationAround you
  • Favorite Class:Super Novice

Users Awards

What would it take to become a legend? xD It's like beating every aspect of the game.

To be honest I would enjoy doing stuffs to become one if ever they are implemented since I myself haven't met some of  the requirements you mentioned, however considering these huge rewards once you become a hall of famer, there's a real need to escalate more the achievements. Not that hard but would at least need your socialization skill (party with people).

I suggest adding these:

Collect x amount of Tiamat Token ( account bound token and only one drop per ED, so you need to ask your party to give it to you)

Collect x amount of Addax Token ( same, one drop per kill) - thinking people will actually ask a friend or someone to help them do it.

Collect x amount of Orc Shaman Token (same, one drop per run)

I would like to add the lvl 3 weapon requirement but nah, perhaps having 2 elite weapon should suffice so everyone will actually try to get 2 weapons and it won't be too difficult. 

Something that has to do with WoE?

Overseer

Overseer

Immunity.

• Forum Rank
  • 756 posts

Users Awards

Suggested Requirements:

• Complete Elite Dungeon Quest
  • Won Wheel of Fortune / Blackjack / Press Your Luck Jackpot at least one or two times

Hall of Fame Benefits:

• Get an "Elite Hero Pass". When a player uses it, his/her character instantly becomes an elite hero that may or may not include the Elite hero temple entrance. [Idk xD]

Also, I know I'm still just a new staff here and still not experienced enough but I think the Optional support player position shouldn't be an option here because there might be players that will try to go for it with bad intentions. If they want to become a support player, they should go to the normal way by trying to apply. However, if it can't be helped then there should probably be a background check or something before hiring :x

That's just my two cents, the decision is still entirely up to you sir HaZe xD

Shinobu

Shinobu

Unattainable

• Forum Rank
  • 21 posts
  • Favorite Class:Genetic

Overall I like the idea as it seems to place a challenge to old players and newbies alike.

As for the Billionaire requirement, I would like to suggest a higher amount or an equivalent, perhaps 200b or a certain number of rares. There are quite a number of people who have 100b sitting in their storages, I'm guessing 200b would be a little more of a challenge. Higher money requirement > more farming time > better economy maybe?

Overseer

Overseer

Immunity.

• Forum Rank
  • 756 posts

Users Awards

Additional Suggested Requirements:

• Happy Hero Hour Veteran (10k Heroic Coins)
  • Complete 50 Scavenger Hunts
  • Win a custom event by any GM​
  • Completed Nidhoggur's Nest Quest

GM Elune

GM Elune

Angel Staff

• Forum Rank
  • 558 posts
  • LocationAround you

Users Awards

Additional Reward. 

Private Renthouse with password where you can save your character, invite friends, has a healer with free buffs, a chef that give random +10 food everyday and a free broadcast.

Symphoria

Symphoria

Matantei

• Forum Rank
  • 1,922 posts
  • Favorite Class:Guillotine Cross

Users Awards

Suggestions:

• You (at least once) won 500 pvp.

• You made some helpful guides on forums.

I'll think of some rewards after I return from the holidays tomorrow, to contribute here.

Kyubey

Kyubey

僕と契約して、魔法少女になって欲しいんだ

• Forum Rank
  • 875 posts
  • Favorite Class:Novice

It's been quite awhile, but I'd like to present some of my thoughts on this new title.

1. As stated previously, the position of staff should be separate from in-game achievements. In-game achievements doesn't tell us anything about a person's character, just that they have a completionist streak and tons of time on their hands. I disagree with the position of staff as a "prize".

2. The requirements so far does seem a little on the individualistic side. I agree with the addition of requirements that have a more social nature to them: i.e. Clearing party dungeons

3. Are these "Legend tokens" going to be stackable? Because if every single token is going to be unique, and assuming that they are going to be account bound/ character bound (please don't tell me they're going to be tradeable) then they are going to take up quite a fair bit of inventory space.

4. Completing the Endless Tower doesn't seem like a worthy requirement. There are even people who solo it themselves regularly. (i.e. ar***ne01) Perhaps substitute it with the elite dungeon or orc memory instead?

5. With regards to the automated events, does that mean that the character would require 2 inventory slots when playing to obtain both the event ticket and the token? Considering that we already have issues where players complain about having lost their prize from winning the automated event due to a full inventory, how are we to circumvent the issue of having an already full inventory when they are supposed to obtain a token? (A tie-into issue 3)

Setting the issues of brainstorming about requirements and legend benefits aside, I believe we should alter the requirements to limit the growth of the list. For example, some of the hardest requirements I see on the list so far are that of winning Dice, Poring catcher and Goblin Invasion (in that order). The rest appears to be a mere farm fest. Assuming that there can only be say, 5 dice, poring catcher and goblin invasion winners each day, those are very good requirements to prevent the Legend list from growing too fast.

On an unrelated note, I volunteer to be the GM that does the interviews. (Assuming the benefit to be finalized upon release)

On a final note, I would like to inquire about the impact of the availability of name-changing to the Legend list. If their name is already added onto the list and then they name-change, how would it affect the NPC that contains all the names of the "Legends"? (Personally, I would like to see one of the requirements for Legend as "Never name changed before" but that would probably disqualify everyone) Would it be possible to lock or disable name-changing after the Legend title is obtained? If not, it'd seem as if we have an entirely new Legend running around everytime an existing Legend name-changed.

Please feel free to comment.

Therion

Therion

Completely Disappear

• Forum Rank
  • 1,181 posts

Users Awards

like everyone said, i disagree about the advantage to become a Staff...

I do have some ideas...

1. Make a Long Quest Called "Become Legends" in that quest, all you need to do is doing the following quest, like collecting xxx amount of Piece like i stated on to do things.... xx amount of items with like 3% chance dropped from Special MvP that summoned via quest and collect it for the purpose of "Become Legends" quest...

2. for the zeny Bag, if you are really a Billionaire, i would prefer 500 - 1000 B, atleast make it harder, 100b? i just can sell my IS after i do all the things on the list...

3. about the [Legend] name tag... there would be like " [Legend][Beta] name " for me its too long for a name... i would prefer a costume.. Like a Hokage costume...

PS : i go update this later, gonna go soon

Overseer

Overseer

Immunity.

• Forum Rank
  • 756 posts

Users Awards

Additional Requirements.

The player must earn a certain number of kill streak. He or she will then obtain a "Killstreak token" (Character/Account Bound). He or she must obtain xx amount of it. The system should probably be the same with the one in Hero Arena so RGs won't be able to accumulate their kill streaks even after suiciding from sacrifice. I also prefer it only being on 3rds / Hero Arena / Deathmatch / Probably HHH.

HaZe

HaZe

Founding Father

• Forum Rank
  • 3,366 posts
  • Favorite Class:Lord Knight

Users Awards

moving this from support player section to public suggestions for more opinions on the requirements/benefits before official release

judaspri01

judaspri01

• Forum Rank
  • 11 posts
  • LocationTulua, Valle-Colombia
I have a little idea . It would thus create 3 types of legendary players in order to have variety to tastes of all players on the server . the idea would be serious.
legendary collector .
legendary murderer .
Millionaire legendary .
just an idea that I hope some contribution

Kuro Ken

Kuro Ken

Old School Dreamer

• Forum Rank
  • 342 posts
  • LocationGeffen's Chair
  • Favorite Class:Blacksmith

Question, will those requirements be account bound or will it be character based?
    for example you have to use 1 character to win all of those or you can use any character on your account to win the event and will still be counted?
    if you ask anyone here, its nearly impossible to kill a goblin leader with a non AoE class.

DjIce

DjIce

Experienced Member

• Forum Rank
  • 180 posts
  • LocationGold coast, Australia
  • Favorite Class:Shadow Chaser

If i become a legend, can i choose to have a statue built in my honor in caspen? :D

Lelouch

Lelouch

Experienced Member

• Forum Rank
  • 250 posts

Nice! Like Sword Art Online! yuuki!!(cries)

Inspector

Inspector

• Forum Rank
  • 1,133 posts
  • LocationSoul
  • Favorite Class:Ninja

Users Awards
  • Become a Billionaire (Have more than 350 Billion Zeny Bags in Inventory and speak with HoF manager

This is awful.

Edited by petpaulpeul, 19 January 2015 - 05:36 PM.

Aphelandra

Aphelandra

Experienced Member

• Forum Rank
  • 259 posts
  • LocationBrunei - The Green Borneo
Additional Requirements .
Kill Streak upto 50 or more at hero arena / 3rds .

.Legenderay Dumbass of Dreamerro . Strawhat Arosts Dickhead . Hahaha

Lord Crow

Lord Crow

DreamerRO Legend

• Forum Rank
  • 1,028 posts

Users Awards

I agree with what other people say about the optional SP position (not everyone is experienced/trustworthy enough).

Additional suggestion:

• must have at least 1 Rare Wing
  • must be an all-hero account (all 9 slot filled with hero characters)
  • must have both rare drops (x amount) in Halloween (Iron Maiden)  and Christmas (Mistletoe) Event

Edit:

• must have a Seal of Honour
  • must have Glorified Orc Trophy and Emblem of Valor (x amount)

Edited by Lord Crow, 19 January 2015 - 07:58 PM.

Limitless

Limitless

Faggot.

• Forum Rank
  • 884 posts
  • Favorite Class:Assassin Cross

Should a legendary player be like... legendary ?

From what I've seen in the requirements, becoming a legend is relatively easy.

A real legendary player should be a veteran player who played more than 1-2 years.

A real legendary player should be a guy who got (at least) in the semi-finals of a PVP Tournament.

A real legendary player should be a guy who has at least ~10000 Elite Kills under his belt.

I also noticed above that some people suggested that the player must have an X amount of zeny or an X amount of Rares. Why ? We should not praise people for how rich they are or how much they have donated. Rather, we must praise them for their achievements and in-game success. 

E c l i p s e

E c l i p s e

Hyuga

• Forum Rank
  • 1,225 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Users Awards

Hello, Does this means i need to accomplish this all over again??i Achieved some already.

• Become a Major of your Elite Hero Division
  • Earn Battlegrounds Veteran Token (token costs 5,000 Bagdes)
  • Complete 150 Hunting Missions (not sure) there is no indicator how to check how many times i did it.
  • Complete 60 Daily Quests
  • Become a Billionaire (Have more than 350 Billion Zeny Bags in Inventory and speak with HoF manager)
  • Finish the Elite Dungeon at least 5 times.
  • Become a Hero PvP Veteran (token costs 10,000 Heroic Coins)

Edited by E c l i p s e, 19 January 2015 - 09:55 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users