The forums have recently been upgraded to a newer version. Please bear with us while we bring back our custom features and tweak our skin to our liking.

Thank you and enjoy!

pokwang123

Is it True that Incarnation Spirit Wing was really a Incantation Samurai Before?

Question

I Watch the dreamer ro intro. And i saw this incantation samurai wing.. looks so cool.
i ask few people and said that it was a long time ago. and it been change to incarnation sprit.

if you ask me. Incantation Samurai Wing is cool.

15 answers to this question

SUPER LAG!! But yeah. It causes so much lag

I see...... it was pretty wicked and cool. Is there a way to make it less lag? or its just a no no. :unsure:

Edited.
You mean lagging because low specs pc cant handle? or its messes the server connection? Edited by pokwang123

it was an Incantation Samurai Spirit before... i offer haze to fix it, but he seems ignored my PM... and he change that to Incarnation Spirit... I has the Incantation Samurai spirit... i was the one who make the real incan before...

my old client is using the incantation samurai wing (MVP) but due to latest updates and renewals i re-installed it and im using the old woman wing T_______T i can't find the mvp.rar files anymore T_T