The forums have recently been upgraded to a newer version. Please bear with us while we bring back our custom features and tweak our skin to our liking.

Thank you and enjoy!

Old Time Sake

New Malaysian Here

Hi, I am new to the server and might need some help playing this server, i haven't start playing it and will most likely start playing in about 1 week or 2 ( quite busy irl with work ). Wondering if there are any Malaysian WOE Guild ?

I am staying in KL and if any of you want to ask me out for tea i am available =D

P.S : Oh and i am not new to RO, played it since BETA Malaysia RO Server, other private server i played include XileRO, qRO, eRO, bRO and most recent is Inertia RO.

31 eh, thanks, imma see you guys in 2 weeks time

1 question btw, about the ïtem that increase "cell range +4", do it apply to all skill ? For example asura strike will be 4 cell away ? Will we require safety wall or pneuma ? Since it range/melee mix now

If it work on spell the GvG gonna take long

after some serious consideration i don't think i will play, this will practically suck my life out again ....

See Ya Mate

LOOOOOL WTF

after some serious consideration i don't think i will play, this will practically suck my life out again ....

See Ya Mate

Good decision !

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.