Please fill out this form to help the staff make better informed decisions regarding the server.

Cherry

Sнιтѕ � Ɠιggℓєѕ

Aw,! Hai guys!

How's everyone doing?

I'm glad to see players are still login 

and being part of SnG! I'm not fully active

or at all but I come on every now and then.

Also those who are still active, please come online

to the Skype group. I have a big announcement to make.

SNG comeback? /gg

Also, let me know when some of you are online <3

Love you guys!

So anyway I randomly went online to the server just to check for the lulz and the shenanigans happening but seeing a randomly 4 people UNEXPECTED in the guild are online. Jung, Cherry and Thelxi. hoping for skies and the others will visit once in the dark moon. we we we wait skype?! LMAO i forgot my password there sooooo.. welp keep me updated then.

Haaaaaaaii!! IKR

SNG reunion! 

And yah get skype pls

c:

tumblr_njr9nvsWeW1si3gq6o1_r1_500.gif

So anyway I randomly went online to the server just to check for the lulz and the shenanigans happening but seeing a randomly 4 people UNEXPECTED in the guild are online. Jung, Cherry and Thelxi. hoping for skies and the others will visit once in the dark moon. we we we wait skype?! LMAO i forgot my password there sooooo.. welp keep me updated then.

so, here's my story. i was checking up dro updates and that's when my eyes saw discoord and take a peek to discord, and that's when i remember our skype group created a sudden big hope for me to see u guys again. and...

i login to the game, i felt the beat in my chest when i saw the old face ON too and i thought "someone call the doctor couse this beat is SICK".

what a way to end the day :th_lv:  :th_lv:  :th_lv:

so, here's my story. i was checking up dro updates and that's when my eyes saw discoord and take a peek to discord, and that's when i remember our skype group created a sudden big hope for me to see u guys again. and...

i login to the game, i felt the beat in my chest when i saw the old face ON too and i thought "someone call the doctor couse this beat is SICK".

what a way to end the day :th_lv:  :th_lv:  :th_lv:

WHAT THE FUCK IS DISCORD? oh yeah I saw our coffins SnG

giphy.gif

When I go online, sometimes I see Jung with his op afk powers. Jet goes on once in a while because of studies. Some pretty boys are going back to PvP and and and idk LOL

I think I left the Skype group I dun remember

so I recover my skype account but cherry never went online, this is the most sad day of my internet life.

On 9/17/2020 at 10:12 AM, Sliffer said:

aVw216v_700bwp.webp

randomly posting among us meme, and hello everyone 😆

Hello im that one pink wanderer/ the priest named Latte if I’m not mistaken you for someone else

34 minutes ago, Latte said:

Hello im that one pink wanderer/ the priest named Latte if I’m not mistaken you for someone else

well hello there Dona, and yes you did get the right person, it is me 😆