Welcome to DreamerRO's Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Toggle shoutbox Dreamer's Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Changelog       In-game Guides       Job Guides       Rules       Review us       Support Ticket       Stability Discussion

Failure to follow the rules below may result in a permanent ban from the shoutbox without warning.
1. Server Down or Lag discussions do not belong on the shout box, you may ask here.
2. Do not start misleading discussions or rumors without facts
* You need 5 active posts to use the shout box. (Do not spam or post useless stuff to reach 5 posts)
@  Neko Yuki Hime : (18 January 2017 - 06:46 AM) what happen my DRO is currupt ?
@  zoure : (18 January 2017 - 01:53 AM) got it
@  zoure : (18 January 2017 - 01:27 AM) window opens real small changed setting and nothing
@  zoure : (18 January 2017 - 01:27 AM) anyone know how to fix a launcher issue
@  ewznoob : (18 January 2017 - 01:26 AM) PC> saint ring ?
@  ijon19 : (17 January 2017 - 09:59 PM) PC> +10SHAMSHIR / +10 EXPLODA
@  Poorito : (17 January 2017 - 09:54 PM) nin nin ~
@  Lv1 Akikiw : (17 January 2017 - 06:23 PM) @heyheyhey you should have bought it then
@  Rhi : (17 January 2017 - 02:42 PM) Not sure then :D
@  heyheyhey : (17 January 2017 - 02:36 PM) but somebody selling +9 at 58B at vending.. ahahhaha
@  Rhi : (17 January 2017 - 02:23 PM) +9k.armor(STR) is 70b. Don't know how mch is +10
@  heyheyhey : (17 January 2017 - 01:28 PM) PC>>+10 K Armor (STR)
@  Four : (17 January 2017 - 10:51 AM) 35-40b
@  Dooley : (17 January 2017 - 09:57 AM) PC > 5k heroic coins?
@  agungr : (17 January 2017 - 07:32 AM) reset look @enteng
@  Xero : (17 January 2017 - 06:25 AM) Make sure you're fully patched
@  enteng : (17 January 2017 - 06:24 AM) hi, im having problem in logging in. before selecting my char after log in, my ro crashes.
@  Altheia : (17 January 2017 - 05:55 AM) Ciao Su ~
@  Lightning Bo... : (17 January 2017 - 05:30 AM) Or imgur.
@  Symphoria : (17 January 2017 - 05:23 AM) Use photobucket.

Photo

Donation Services Information

• Please log in to reply
74 replies to this topic

HaZe

HaZe

Founding Father

• Forum Rank
  • 3,206 posts
  • Favorite Class:Lord Knight

Users Awards

POPULAR

Hello Dreamers!

Open spoiler for introduction / fluff ~ or jump ahead if its too long to read!

Spoiler

We decided that a good way to maintain sustainable donations would be to offer donation services that are mostly designed to save people time and cater to a new set of players. (The ones that don't have time to play but still want play)

New Services Available:

- Elite Weapon 2x Kills 3 days boost - 5 credits (READY TO USE)
A scroll that doubles the amount of elite weapon kills collected over a 3 day period. While active, each kill counts as 2 (does not stack with HHH bonus). The 3 day timer runs even while the player is offline. (The box is account bound, once it is opened it turns into character bound item and the timer starts)

- Elite Weapon 2x Kills 7 days boost - 10 credits (READY TO USE)
A scroll that doubles the amount of elite weapon kills collected over a 7 day period. While active, each kill counts as 2 (does not stack with HHH bonus). The 7 day timer runs even while the player is offline. (The box is account bound, once it is opened it turns into character bound item and the timer starts)

- Name Change Scroll - 15 credits (READY TO USE)
Enables the character to change names once, there are no limits and it does not count as an Elite Hero Name Change. (Account bound)

- Hero Quest Scroll - 10 Credits  (READY TO USE)
Skip the Slaying of Draconus and collection of Hero Quest requirement items. The scroll will instantly set the character as Rank D Hero, including the 2,500 Stat point and 50 extra Skill point bonus. The player still has to rank up and complete glorified weapon mini-quests.  (Account bound)

- Rank B Hero Scroll - 35 credits  (READY TO USE)
Skip the Slaying of Draconus and collection of Hero Quest requirement items. The scroll will instantly set the character as Rank B Hero, including the 2,500 Stat point and 50 extra Skill point bonus. The player still has to  complete the glorified weapon mini-quests. This scroll includes 98m Hero EXP and a 2:1 Kill/Death ratio. (Does not include 60 kills requirement for hero equipment)  (Account bound)

- Elite Hero Scroll - 45 Credits  (READY TO USE)
Skip the entire Hero Quest. This scroll will set you as a Rank B Elite Hero with 98m Hero EXP. It will allow you to skip the Hero Quest requirements and the Elite Hero Quest Requirements. Skip doing the Sir lancelot item collection quest and Sir Lione's strength control quest. It does NOT include the 400 Montangu Kills required for Elite Hero Weapons or the quests for glorified equipment.  (Account bound)

- 4 Pre-Req Elite Quests - 20 Credits  (READY TO USE)
This scroll will instantly complete the 4 elite quest requisite quests. (The Sign Quest, Republic of Schwartzvald, Arunafeltz Republic, Kiel Hyre) Quests applies to one character only.   (Account bound)

=================================================================

Explanation about services inside spoiler.. in case it's too long to read~
Spoiler
In any case, these services are under observation..We may choose to remove them at any time if we feel that it is harming the server in any way. Remember that what we are trying to do here is to have a healthier donation system for all. 

Note:
  • Prices are very likely to change as we feel they are a bit too cheap right now..though we might be wrong..but just a heads up.
  • Do not buy anything you are unsure of..Ask questions if you have any and report any bugs.
  • A patch is required for this items
  • The Donation Services NPC is located at caspen 115 160
  • You can already purchase the scrolls via the Donation Girl NPC

None of the above services will be available via Zeny, so please do not ask. (Except for the name change of course)

Enjoy~  ^_^

Stasis

Stasis

Advanced Member

• Forum Rank
  • 31 posts
  • LocationPHL
  • Favorite Class:Warlock

Too good! Keep up the good work Admin HaZe! /no1

emile

emile

Experienced Member

• Forum Rank
  • 223 posts
  • LocationChernobyl
  • Favorite Class:Swordsman

Tradeable or No!??

titsy bitsy ichy

titsy bitsy ichy

The Joker

• Forum Rank
  • 469 posts
  • Favorite Class:Soul Linker

Users Awards

donators surely loved this

titsy bitsy ichy

titsy bitsy ichy

The Joker

• Forum Rank
  • 469 posts

Users Awards

Tradeable or No!??

account bound

GM Bloodraven

GM Bloodraven

ex Support GM

• Forum Rank
  • 75 posts
  • Favorite Class:Novice

Tradeable or No!??

Of course not. If it's unattainable via Dtoken, it is usually safe to assume it's untradable.

GM Zarnox

GM Zarnox

ex-GM

• Forum Rank
  • 211 posts
  • LocationCloud 9

Tradeable or No!??

Untradeable, cant be bought with donation tokens.

He Who Must Not Be Named

He Who Must Not Be Named

Experienced Member

• Forum Rank
  • 261 posts
  • Favorite Class:Novice

Well the price is fair and besides it is account bound so i think its really cool idea +1

FARMNKILL

FARMNKILL

KILL2FARM

• Forum Rank
  • 903 posts
  • LocationPH
  • Favorite Class:Royal Guard

Users Awards

all that i comment is that the ones most effected coz of this  are the ones selling HQ/EHQ?elite stones

Lightning Boltman

Lightning Boltman

Fck your Maya's

• Forum Rank
  • 4,183 posts
  • LocationThunderstorms
  • Favorite Class:Warlock

Users Awards

Include an EXP boost item for Monster Arena please. Monster Arena will become void with these new services.

BTW, its nice that this is only exclusive to donators only. It would prevent the Donation Tokens from being expensive again.

Edited by Orrez Ssorc, 11 February 2016 - 08:23 PM.

Kirito

Kirito

Two Faced Hypocrite

• Forum Rank
  • 1,701 posts
  • Favorite Class:Lord Knight

Users Awards

Increase the price of 4 Elite Hero Quest prerequisites to 30 or 40 because 20 is just too low in my opinion. Those quests are the ones that makes Elite Hero challenging (aside from leveling and 400kills for certain jobs).

Other than that, the others seem fine.

Ferzalina

Ferzalina

Advanced Member

• Forum Rank
  • 48 posts
  • LocationSouth Korea And Asian PH
  • Favorite Class:Alchemist

Thank you for the New Service Admin  :wub:

Edited by Ferzalina, 11 February 2016 - 08:54 PM.

TezFiltered

TezFiltered

DreamerRO Legend

• Forum Rank
  • 834 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in Yuno
  • Favorite Class:Wizard

Rodgie would like this. Damn 4pre-req quest..

bonafidemagician

bonafidemagician

Experienced Member

• Forum Rank
  • 221 posts
  • Favorite Class:Assassin Cross

Increase the price of 4 Elite Hero Quest prerequisites to 30 or 40 because 20 is just too low in my opinion. Those quests are the ones that makes Elite Hero challenging (aside from leveling and 400kills for certain jobs).

Other than that, the others seem fine.

If that part was tradeable, I'd sell for 100b lolol. But the price seems fair to me since it's for each character.

Ghost Noctis

Ghost Noctis

im nub zany pls itam pls

• Forum Rank
  • 344 posts
  • LocationDicaste
  • Favorite Class:Mechanic

Users Awards

I'm not even mad, this is amazing! 

Caramilly

Caramilly

Old School Dreamer

• Forum Rank
  • 432 posts
  • LocationBAN PA MORE.
  • Favorite Class:Creator
Oh shit 2x kill boost. Yum

windus

windus

• Forum Rank
  • 10 posts

4 Pre-Req Elite Quests - 20 Credits  (READY TO USE)
This scroll will instantly complete the 4 elite quest requisite quests. (The Sign Quest, Republic of Schwartzvald, Arunafeltz Republic, Kiel Hyre) Quests applies to one character only.   (Account bound)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Does this skip doing the Sir lancelot item collection quest and Sir Lione's strength control quest?  I am already a Rank B hero looking to skip the Sir Lancelot collection quest... which one should I buy? The 45 credits one seem too wasteful because I am already a Ranked B.

Edited by windus, 11 February 2016 - 11:14 PM.

adriandollah

adriandollah

Wondermilk+

• Forum Rank
  • 894 posts
  • Location+Bambi
  • Favorite Class:Acolyte

20b for elite weapon quests is too low. Increase it like what Kirito suggested will be much better..

Altheia

Altheia

Nom. Nom. Nom. Nom.

• Forum Rank
  • 502 posts
  • LocationNear Downstairs.
  • Favorite Class:Acolyte

Yey Finally for my suffering AB in HHH. (w/c i need a lot of kills)  HAHAHA.

~ But yeah I like it, especially its account bound ( will not harm the economy ).
  Pretty sure donators will love this ALOT <3

Xileria

Xileria

A Ghost

• Forum Rank
  • 810 posts
  • LocationIn Front of You
  • Favorite Class:Champion

Users Awards
I thought the kill scroll idea is impossible to script before but I am glad to see it finally implemented.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users