The forums have recently been upgraded to a newer version. Please bear with us while we bring back our custom features and tweak our skin to our liking.

Thank you and enjoy!

Melody Rose

Melody's Art Gallery! (Updated 10/27/16)

Long time no see, dRO! : )

My old art thread got locked since I left, so I am creating a new thread for it! I have been doing a lot of art in the time since I have last posted here and I am even doing quite a bit of RO-related art lately.

I hope everyone has been doing well and hello to all the new people! I doubt many (any?) people I know play here anymore, but I have been missing RO and decided to get back into it now that my work schedule may allow for it.

Anyway, on to the art!

Recently, I made an ask blog tumblr for my two RO OCs, Farona (Lord Knight) and Yune (High Priest) and it has been going very well. People have been asking them questions and given me many things to draw for answers.

Here's the promotional (chibi-ish) art that I made for the blog, to start off this new art thread:

tumblr_o47g4cCZ0f1vodtd4o1_1280.png

Hope you enjoy! More art to be posted in the future. : )

You can find more of my art in these places:

Tumblr: http://www.amissapanda.tumblr.com | Art tag on tumblr:  http://amissapanda.t...tagged/mandartz

Deviant Art: http://amako-chan.deviantart.com/

And I may or may not be opening a Patreon on the future!

Edited by Melody Rose

Hi. Do you remember me? 

Yeah, I do. Haha. Once upon a time, we were both support players. At least, if you're that Xero. I know there were a couple others. I assume so, though, since your post count seems to reflect that.

Yes I am. Haha. Subsequently, I found your tumblr. They are really well done. +1

Yes I am. Haha. Subsequently, I found your tumblr. They are really well done. +1

Well, good to see you again. : )

And you did? I assume you mean the RO-related blog and not my main blog. But thank you! I've been having a lot of fun with it.

O: 
Hi Melody <3
Love the art, do you take commissions by any chance ? O:

O: 
Hi Melody <3
Love the art, do you take commissions by any chance ? O:

Hello, hello~ : )

Thank you! I do not take zeny commissions and the like, if that is what you are referring to (no real use for it, lol). I do take actual paid art commissions, but they are currently closed while I figure stuff out for the new year.

Hello, hello~ : )

Thank you! I do not take zeny commissions and the like, if that is what you are referring to (no real use for it, lol). I do take actual paid art commissions, but they are currently closed while I figure stuff out for the new year.

Long time no see :)

Of course i meant money. Oh okay :) well hit me up when its open. Would love one of my characters <3

Long time no see :)

Of course i meant money. Oh okay :) well hit me up when its open. Would love one of my characters <3

Alright, sure thing! Haha, ironically enough, I got a call from work about a half hour ago. They're closing for renovations shortly after Easter and I'll be out of a job for a month+. Seems like a good time to open commissions, so I'll probably be opening them in early-mid April, depending on when the place I work at closes.

Wow beautiful I love it D:
Welcome back on the server!

Thank you very much, on both counts! : ) Feels good to dip my feet back into RO after a long time. I missed this game and the community on Dreamer, even if a huuuuge percentage of the people I knew are long gone now.

Here's a bit more from my RO Ask Blog on tumblr:

tumblr_o49c1q4aCu1vodtd4o1_1280.png
tumblr_o49c1q4aCu1vodtd4o2_1280.png

tumblr_o49c1q4aCu1vodtd4o3_1280.png

Having a lot of fun with drawing answers for it. <3

More to come! (And yes, I realize tumblr was misspelled there. Whoops.)

Wow you sure draw nicely. I like your art-styles. 

And, welcome back to the server!!! I probably wasn't here yet when you were here but it's almost always nice seeing old players coming back! See you in-game!

Thank you very much, on both counts! : ) Feels good to dip my feet back into RO after a long time. I missed this game and the community on Dreamer, even if a huuuuge percentage of the people I knew are long gone now.

Haha yea I can tell, there is always this "nostalgic" feeling to lurk around once again after the long break. Well the rotation is huge, people come people go but I've noticed many old faces lately so - maybe you will be lucky and you will find out your old friends :)

Wow you sure draw nicely. I like your art-styles. 

And, welcome back to the server!!! I probably wasn't here yet when you were here but it's almost always nice seeing old players coming back! See you in-game!

Thanks a lot! : ) I'm glad you like the style.

And thanks again, haha. It has been two or three years since I've been here and I don't think I recognize your name, but nonetheless, nice to meet you! Feel free to say hello in-game if you ever happen across me. lol

Haha yea I can tell, there is always this "nostalgic" feeling to lurk around once again after the long break. Well the rotation is huge, people come people go but I've noticed many old faces lately so - maybe you will be lucky and you will find out your old friends :)

Yeah, too true. Plus my work schedule has changed and is about to change even more for a month or two, so... I will have lots of time to myself. That's as good a reason as ever to get back into RO. I haven't really seen my old friends yet and I think they have all probably moved on by now, but I have at least seen some familiar faces! And who knows, maybe I will be able to make some new friends. Haha.

Thanks a lot! : ) I'm glad you like the style.

And thanks again, haha. It has been two or three years since I've been here and I don't think I recognize your name, but nonetheless, nice to meet you! Feel free to say hello in-game if you ever happen across me. lol

Yeah, too true. Plus my work schedule has changed and is about to change even more for a month or two, so... I will have lots of time to myself. That's as good a reason as ever to get back into RO. I haven't really seen my old friends yet and I think they have all probably moved on by now, but I have at least seen some familiar faces! And who knows, maybe I will be able to make some new friends. Haha.

Wow damn, that's great :D! Seems like you will have a lot of time to enjoy yourself! May I know what are you doing irl? If it's a corpo-stuff then I believe that you seriousluly deserve to take some deep breath and take a break from stressing out.
Every reason is good when you feel motivated to play again >:D! I always envy the people who are comming back with a new fresh spirit! *_* i wish i was as motivated as them all the freaking time hahaha~
Well you were here way longer than me for sure but I know the feeling - most of my old mates have left already but it's not a barrier to stop you from making the new friends! Btw, do you have DA D:?

Wow damn, that's great :D! Seems like you will have a lot of time to enjoy yourself! May I know what are you doing irl? If it's a corpo-stuff then I believe that you seriousluly deserve to take some deep breath and take a break from stressing out.
Every reason is good when you feel motivated to play again >:D! I always envy the people who are comming back with a new fresh spirit! *_* i wish i was as motivated as them all the freaking time hahaha~
Well you were here way longer than me for sure but I know the feeling - most of my old mates have left already but it's not a barrier to stop you from making the new friends! Btw, do you have DA D:?

Haha, I would not say it's "great" to be without a month+ of pay for your job, but nothing I can do about it. I'll have to focus on art commissions for awhile. I don't do anything fabulous. My job is just undergoing reservations, so they're closing until they're finished.

True, it is nice to have motivation to play again. Still awkward with the new community that I'm not familiar with anymore, but over time it'll get better, I think. Might try to revive my social guild and see if that helps at all.

As for a DA, yes, I have one. I hardly ever use it anymore, though. It's here: http://amako-chan.deviantart.com/

But the past like, four of five years, I post all my art stuff on tumblr. Here's my art tag there, if you want to see the art, specifically: http://amissapanda.tumblr.com/tagged/mandartz

I guess I should probably add those links to my main post, now that I think of it. Haha.

Another one from the Ask blog on tumblr (and the one where my icon comes from, hehe):

tumblr_o4b6sjzgWd1vodtd4o1_1280.png

tumblr_o4b6sjzgWd1vodtd4o2_1280.png

Enjoy. More to come! And perhaps a surprise here later, so stay tuned...

Another one from the Ask blog on tumblr (and the one where my icon comes from, hehe):

tumblr_o4b6sjzgWd1vodtd4o1_1280.png

tumblr_o4b6sjzgWd1vodtd4o2_1280.png

Enjoy. More to come! And perhaps a surprise here later, so stay tuned...

SOOO BOOTIFUL<3!!

btw do you still do sigs like the one you did for yourself? o:

SOOO BOOTIFUL<3!!

btw do you still do sigs like the one you did for yourself? o:

Hehe, thank you! : )

You mean sprite sigs? The sprite sig in my signature is by Reni, not me. Hahaha. But I did to sprite sigs once upon a time. Maybe I will try it again in the future. Who knows?

Also, here's the surprise!

I am taking THREE FREE RO SKETCH REQUESTS for sketched headshots of characters! Only the first three to respond to this with their info, though! I need to work on my sketchwork a bit.

You must have a screenshot or art reference of your character! And I am not doing huge add-ons like giant auras and stuff like that. Headgears are fine if they are not too complicated. But these are free, so. Have at it~

You mean sprite sigs? The sprite sig in my signature is by Reni, not me. Hahaha. But I did to sprite sigs once upon a time. Maybe I will try it again in the future. Who knows?

I am taking THREE FREE RO SKETCH REQUESTS for sketched headshots of characters! Only the first three to respond to this with their info, though! I need to work on my sketchwork a bit.

You must have a screenshot or art reference of your character! And I am not doing huge add-ons like giant auras and stuff like that. Headgears are fine if they are not too complicated. But these are free, so. Have at it~

AMG! When and if you get back to it lemme know <3

DKC4suP.jpg

Tell me if anything else is missing :33

TY MANDAAAAA CAN'T WAIT~!

Edited by Cherry

Ohmy, this is some nice stuff you have here! I wish I could have even a fraction of your talent ;~; My stick figures are even below par hahaha

I came here cuz my bestie Cherry told me about your thread :3 she said you're very talented and from what I can see it's very, very true! X3

I've run out of +1's to give, but I'll def come back and +1 your thread as soon as I'm able! :3

I'd really appreciate if you could draw my pixels and turn it into a pretty headshot :3

I've included my screenie below, but please lemme know if you need anything else!

Thank you in advance <3

[spoiler] jNMj9L5.jpg[/spoiler]

Thanks, both of you!

I have Cherry's mostly done. I'll scan and post it a little later! Yours is up next, NightSkies. And thank you very much for your kind words!

I decided to wait and post both at the same time! Here you gals go!

0wxQOZl.png

For Cherry

WK5k0Be.png

For N i g h t S k i e s

I really hope that you like them. : ) I ended up going a little more overboard than intended. Hehe. But it was good practice! Thanks for requesting!

I decided to wait and post both at the same time! Here you gals go!

0wxQOZl.png

For Cherry

WK5k0Be.png

For N i g h t S k i e s

I really hope that you like them. : ) I ended up going a little more overboard than intended. Hehe. But it was good practice! Thanks for requesting!

Oh my, these are absolutely amazing *^* they look beautiful! Thank you soooooo much! It's def going on my profile! :3

tumblr_inline_ne7ar1ZzKE1sn0dlp.gif