The forums have recently been upgraded to a newer version. Please bear with us while we bring back our custom features and tweak our skin to our liking.

Thank you and enjoy!

Melody Rose

Melody's Art Gallery! (Updated 10/27/16)

Yo! Your short story with/and artworks are definitely amazing!

You should make RO Comics xD

P.S I love how you shade your drawings, it was awesome af e.e

Ahhh, thank you so much! Sorry that I missed this comment before!

Haha, it's easy to say "you should make insertthinghere", but the amount of work and time that goes into that kind of thing is not simple at all. Comics, especially, are incredibly difficult and time-consuming to do. Plus you have to be really inspired and motivated for it.

I'll be sticking to my RO Ask blog for now. That takes up enough of my efforts and such as is.

Thank you, though! :) I'm really glad that you enjoy the art and I appreciate the feedback!

I see your drawing skills have not waned, in fact, they might have even improved.

...That's probably the nicest thing you've said to me since you've been back.

Lmao, but seriously. Thanks. :)

Completely forgot to post this one here! Whoops! Here's another from the Ask-Ragnarok-Travelers blog!:

tumblr_o4tqvzetV71vodtd4o1_1280.png

tumblr_o4tqvzetV71vodtd4o2_1280.png

tumblr_o4tqvzetV71vodtd4o3_1280.png

tumblr_o4tqvzetV71vodtd4o4_1280.png

“Well, uh… that wasn’t what I expected…â€

Here's some semi-recent non-RO related art:

KvNn6bQ.png

My Splatoon inkling with her roller. This was made for my YouTube Splatoon thumbnails.

45vaZxd.png

Adrien Agreste and Marinette Dupain-Cheng from Miraculous Ladybug, being cute, blushy dorks.

iHZJeh9.png

Ahiru from Princess Tutu as a Cyromancer from Tree of Savior.

4xK338P.png

Fakir from Princess Tutu as a Swordsman from Tree of Savior.

EmMgb5c.png

Rue from Princess Tutu as a Wizard from Tree of Savior.

NwytDOe.png

Sans and Toriel from Undertale, resting in Waterfall. (I ship it.)

eYDrDsF.png

Frisk from Undertale, using a color palette.

m8PYwiA.png

Papyrus from Undertale, also done with a limited color palette.

I've done a ton of art since I've last been here, so I'll be updating this thread pretty regularly.

Enjoy~

Here's a few more!

MMPASFG.png

From a fandom AU roleplay that I was writing/playing out with a friend. They are a dwarf and half-wood elf, half-drow. :) What better way to travel for the shorties than by elf?

oVvIxf3.png

My Animal Crossing: New Leaf mayor. She's modeled after my RO priestess, Serika. I designed her dress in-game.

6spYMFN.png

A tumblr request I had for Rosalina with a color palette.

DG2GXjQ.png

The image I used for the "Summer" version of my Harvest Moon: Animal Parade Let's Play thumbnail.

hsUEgeb.png

Sketches of an acquaintance's Original Character. He was a lot of fun to draw.

More to come!

Here's another update with some of my artwork from last year!

5cZiZbq.png

This is the thumbnail image I used for my Spyro the Dragon Let's Play. I really like how it turned out. :)

7P6o3ng.png

Another palette challenge! Someone on tumblr asked for Lucas from Mother 3 with a palette that really suited him.

dIjCU0D.png

Fakir and Ahiru from Princess Tutu. My OTP of aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalll time. He's trying to reassure her that it's OK that she's a girl again. He accepts her no matter what form she has.

m1Ty4Hi.png

Sans and Toriel from Undertale! :) I'd like to think he would use his powers for silly stuff like this. Complete with a pun about how "uplifting" it is.

LPdJhXR.gif

MORE SORIEL. I love them. The pun duo. Ahhhh. I don't usually draw non-human stuff much, but they really stole my heart.

That's it for now! :) Hope you guys enjoy them. More to come in the near future! I'm working on a chibi for Melody to put in my sig.

I love the Princess Tutu art!! Big fan and don't see a lot of fan-art for it. :) You're making me want to dust off my tablet xDD

Thanks so much, Nikki! :) Princess Tutu is one of my all time favorites, if not favorite anime. I've done so much art of it that it could probably come out of my ears. Hahaha. And yes, you totally should! We need more art and art threads here!

And for an art update, Noah reminded me of how smoking is dealt with in Mirage and how I don't put up with it. I made a silly comic of it once, featuring a Royal Guard named Estriden, who is sadly long gone. But here it is:

qwYC0lC.png

Don't smoke in Mirage. Or I'm going to give you a bad time. :)

LOL! Yep, that's the one. A classic!

YOU FINALLY MADE AN ACCOUNT.

But yeah, good times. Hopefully I'll get inspired to make some new dRO art and stuff. Muse has been so dead. :(

Fiiiinally an ask blog update after a severe art block:

tumblr_o6s037B65i1vodtd4o1_1280.png

tumblr_o6s037B65i1vodtd4o2_1280.png

“Do you need something or what? Stop staring, you weirdo.â€

“Just admiring your suspicious face. Don’t mind me.â€

“I MIND!â€

Felt like sketching Yune tonight.

aVAsLHf.png

...What's that? Not the Yune Hiraze you've been seeing in earlier posts here?

Well, my glorious bastard is a prime example of two things: "Never judge a book by it's cover" and "Wolf in sheep's clothing". This cunning and manipulative mass-murderer masquerades as an easy-going, polite High Priest. A victim of human cruelty and child experimentation (forcibly turned demi-human) he seeks revenge and is in the process of building an undead army in the form of the bodies of the lives he has taken.

What a nice guy, huh?

Anyway, the blog I've been doing with him and Farona is while he's still masquerading as a friendly High Priest. I've kept this kind of stuff away from the blog so as not to spoil anything there. But sometimes you just gotta let loose and draw your bastards in all their glory, right? Right.

Felt like sketching Yune tonight.

aVAsLHf.png

...What's that? Not the Yune Hiraze you've been seeing in earlier posts here?

Well, my glorious bastard is a prime example of two things: "Never judge a book by it's cover" and "Wolf in sheep's clothing". This cunning and manipulative mass-murderer masquerades as an easy-going, polite High Priest. A victim of human cruelty and child experimentation (forcibly turned demi-human) he seeks revenge and is in the process of building an undead army in the form of the bodies of the lives he has taken.

What a nice guy, huh?

Anyway, the blog I've been doing with him and Farona is while he's still masquerading as a friendly High Priest. I've kept this kind of stuff away from the blog so as not to spoil anything there. But sometimes you just gotta let loose and draw your bastards in all their glory, right? Right.

That's scary O.o e.e

Its freaking almost 4 AM and Im still lurking...

Anyways...

"Great as always Melody... /no1" Maruvin 2012

:)

That's scary O.o e.e

I would hope so! If you thought he was cute or fluffy, I would be worried for your sanity. lol

Its freaking almost 4 AM and Im still lurking...

Anyways...

"Great as always Melody... /no1" Maruvin 2012

:)

Lurk moar! Just kidding. lol

But thank you kindly! :th_thx:

I would hope so! If you thought he was cute or fluffy, I would be worried for your sanity. lol

Can I ninja this guy? e.e

Edited by Hanxel10

Little update:

L9lszeJ.png

Sketched my Sniper, Melody Rose, while I was running scans and things. i'M fInE.

Unfortunately, Adobe Photoshop no longer works and reinstalling did nothing, so I have to fix sketches up now with crappy free art programs from online. Ah well...

Oh gosh, A Mel sketch :th_no1:

I'm really seeing these happens :th_heh:

A rarity, I know. Hahaha. It's been awhile since I've drawn her. Feels weird with her hair style different.

But fun to do, nonetheless!

FINALLY finished a new question response for my Ragnarok Travelers Ask blog!

Pretty happy with how this one turned out! I had the idea in my head for awhile, but just haven't gotten around to putting it on paper until now.

dMVqE2i.png

BwTMc43.png

m6z3Rw8.png

4f85HzM.png

FTnCv4V.png

“Oh, she’s just fine. Do not worry. It’s a great story, too! It all started when–â€

“STUFF IT, YUNE.â€

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.