Welcome to DreamerRO's Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Toggle shoutbox Dreamer's Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Changelog       In-game Guides       Job Guides       Rules       Review us       Support Ticket       Stability Discussion

Failure to follow the rules below may result in a permanent ban from the shoutbox without warning.
1. Server Down or Lag discussions do not belong on the shout box, you may ask here.
2. Do not start misleading discussions or rumors without facts
* You need 5 active posts to use the shout box. (Do not spam or post useless stuff to reach 5 posts)
@  agungr : (27 April 2017 - 08:04 PM) i mean on caspen dun @ohcamac14 xD
@  ohcamac14 : (27 April 2017 - 07:58 PM) @agungr 15% earth resist
@  agungr : (27 April 2017 - 07:07 PM) how many resist does the giearth card gives now? i cant find any explanation o.O
@  PimpMyBow : (27 April 2017 - 05:49 PM) ....
@  Aya : (27 April 2017 - 05:45 PM) Read rule #1 located above the shout box. (the stuff in green)
@  kyoko : (27 April 2017 - 05:07 PM) server down?
@  Bima Sakti : (27 April 2017 - 05:06 PM) dc? i cant login @_@
@  r12312353 : (27 April 2017 - 08:46 AM) @April yeah, It was just weird when I entered like 15mins before the event ends, and all LHZ mobs I see are kath lol. Thanks!
@  A B A : (27 April 2017 - 07:11 AM) hello. i won te dice but got dcd. can i still claim the price?
@  bunnyheaven : (27 April 2017 - 06:54 AM) ok thank you for the info
@  Hanxel10 : (27 April 2017 - 06:52 AM) Commentor's headset is nice too.
@  April : (27 April 2017 - 06:50 AM) Other mobs from lhz too
@  April : (27 April 2017 - 06:50 AM) @r123 There are
@  bunnyheaven : (27 April 2017 - 06:47 AM) ok thx anything more i was thinking the commentator headset, i have atleast 10 more dragon egg if i make the strawberry cap
@  r12312353 : (27 April 2017 - 06:47 AM) no other LHZ mobs?
@  r12312353 : (27 April 2017 - 06:46 AM) why is there only kathryne in STP?
@  Hanxel10 : (27 April 2017 - 06:44 AM) Strawberry cap.
@  bunnyheaven : (27 April 2017 - 06:34 AM) hello anyone have suggestion on which easter equipment should i make next? I have sunflower ring, spring bonnet, feathery wing?
@  Lunaliii : (27 April 2017 - 05:50 AM) kam kam
@  Lunaliii : (27 April 2017 - 05:49 AM) w1w

Photo

The Coliseum PvP Arena

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

HaZe

HaZe

Founding Father

• Forum Rank
  • 3,417 posts
  • Favorite Class:Lord Knight

Users Awards

POPULAR

coliseum.png

RO2_Colosseum.png

We have recently implemented a new arcade-style PvP arena that goes by the name "The Coliseum". This arena is unlike any other arena in DreamerRO because it is characterized by its "Overpowered" skills and boosts.

The main objective of The Coliseum is to offer our players the opportunity to experience a new PvP style where they can maximize their power and get revenge on the parties that plague other PvP arenas.

key_featu.png

1. Parties are disabled.
  2. Third Job skills are enabled.
  3. Spectators are allowed in the arena.
  4. Same map Limbo for fast respawning.
  5. Coliseum exclusive usables and boosts.

Each kill inside the Coliseum will award you with 1x Gladiator Point, which can be used to purchase Coliseum Exclusive usables. When you reach a kill streak of 3~9 you will get 2x Gladiator points per kill and when you reach a kill streak of 10+ you will get 3x Gladiator points per kill. 

Each kill inside the Coliseum will also award you with 2 Death Match points, which can be used to purchase usables and custom items available in the Death Match shop.

rewards.png

1. Gladiator's Elixir - Recovers 15% of the missing HP & SP with a 5% chance to induce a Coma when consumed.
  2. Gladiator's Blessing - Level 50 Blessing Scroll that lasts for 3 minutes.
  3. Gladiator's Curse - A scroll that has a chance to induce Coma on a targeted enemy. (The enemy's flee reduces the success rate of this item)
  4. Gladiator's Thunder - A scroll enables a 1 time use of lvl 99 Jupitel Thunder on an enemy.
  5. Gladiator's Lightning - A scroll enables a 1 time use of lvl 99 Lightning Bolt on an enemy.
  6. Gladiator's Fire - A scroll enables a 1 time use of lvl 99 Fire Bolt on an enemy.
  7. Gladiator's_Super Potion - A potent potion that heals 50% of the missing HP & SP when consumed.
  8. [Boost] Gladiator's Health - A scroll that increases Max HP by 100% for 60 seconds.
  9. [Boost] Gladiator's Pierce - A scroll that increases damage depending on the enemy's defense for 60 seconds. (like thanatos)
  10. [Boost] Gladiator's Delay - A scroll that reduces after-skill delay by 100% for 60 seconds.
  11. [Boost] Gladiator's Damage - A scroll that increases physical damage against demi-humans by 50% for 60 seconds.
  12. [Boost] Gladiator's Magic - A scroll that increases magical damage against demi-humans by 50% for 60 seconds.

You cannot stack more than 1 Boost at a time. Meaning, if you use a Health Boost and then use a Delay Boost, the Health boost will be cancelled and the Delay boost will take its place for 60 seconds.

* These items can only be used while inside the Coliseum. If they are used anywhere else, they will be consumed and no effect will be given, so it will be wasted.

You can purchase these Coliseum exclusive items at the [ hero_camp 30 360 ]. 

* You can purchase Gladiator Coins using Zeny by 10M each. Or you can farm them for free inside the Coliseum.

The arena is under beta testing but we are hoping that you guys find this new arena enjoyable. We are open to your suggestions on how to make this arena better, as well as ideas on new usables and boosts. Needless to say, all bugs should be reported as soon as possible.

Magna Divinus

Magna Divinus

† Ḡøḓ ℰα†ℯя †

• Forum Rank
  • 844 posts
  • Favorite Class:Minstrel

Users Awards

A pretty nice comeback for deathmatch points, especially since some players actually have the ability to smash gangers with raw power now

KaiserMagina

KaiserMagina

Potato Fries

• Forum Rank
  • 238 posts
  • LocationPotato
  • Favorite Class:Champion

Is this hero only? Need somewhere to farm elite weapon kills that's not HHH and HA

HaZe

HaZe

Founding Father

• Forum Rank
  • 3,417 posts

Users Awards

Is this hero only? Need somewhere to farm elite weapon kills that's not HHH and HA

It's not Hero only and Elite Weapon Kills do not count in this arena because how easy it is even for a naked novice to get a kill in here using the boosts and lvl 99 skill scrolls.

Chancharan

Chancharan

JoinBG MOFO

• Forum Rank
  • 136 posts
  • LocationBehind You
  • Favorite Class:Assassin

+1 haahaha damn its fun  :th_heh:

Holy

Holy

Experienced Member

• Forum Rank
  • 180 posts
  • Location~~
  • Favorite Class:Taekwon

i cant see people fighting on the middle :/

phantom

phantom

Old School Dreamer

• Forum Rank
  • 406 posts
  • Favorite Class:Monk

Users Awards

u nerf minis,ab,rk   skills,but u make op items now. i think that u dont like op things ?

Dope Shit

Dope Shit

Irrelevant & Hypocrite

• Forum Rank
  • 212 posts
  • LocationUnknown
  • Favorite Class:Ranger

i test the lvl 99 lightning bolt and after i used it with my ranger i got 15seconds CD LMAO

HaZe

HaZe

Founding Father

• Forum Rank
  • 3,417 posts

Users Awards

u nerf minis,ab,rk   skills,but u make op items now. i think that u dont like op things ?

?????

Lv1 Akikiw

Lv1 Akikiw

Weak Ninja

• Forum Rank
  • 736 posts
  • Favorite Class:Ninja

Users Awards

if you read carefully, it says that you could only use these items inside the coliseum. 

Chancharan

Chancharan

JoinBG MOFO

• Forum Rank
  • 136 posts
  • LocationBehind You

spectators can only see one side of the arena  :th_sob:  

HaZe

HaZe

Founding Father

• Forum Rank
  • 3,417 posts

Users Awards
Sadly if we increase the view it will affect other maps like hhh and woe. We tried it earlier this month and people reported increased lag and more GE errors.

Chancharan

Chancharan

JoinBG MOFO

• Forum Rank
  • 136 posts
  • LocationBehind You

Sadly if we increase the view it will affect other maps like hhh and woe. We tried it earlier this month and people reported increased lag and more GE errors.

oh well its ok i have no plans on spectating tho haha its fun joining the fight  :th_heh:

yogish

yogish

Experienced Member

• Forum Rank
  • 273 posts

oh man! seriously i love this! +1....................

I am not being negative here....just saying no third job for TK and party disabled, pls consider individual damage boost...!

I know there is a damage boost of 50% for 60 sec but other chars who have better damage can take us instantly...

Edited by yogish, 25 July 2016 - 04:41 PM.

yogish

yogish

Experienced Member

• Forum Rank
  • 273 posts

I guess boosts are not dispellable..!

MacroHunter

MacroHunter

Advanced Member

• Forum Rank
  • 31 posts

dual client rule active on this pvp arena?

Faelnirv

Faelnirv

Kurwadi

• Forum Rank
  • 1,736 posts
  • LocationLand.
  • Favorite Class:Novice

Users Awards

dual client rule active on this pvp arena?

Yes since it nets you DM points, it will be considered farming if you dual client.

walawei

walawei

Experienced Member

• Forum Rank
  • 274 posts
  • Favorite Class:Ranger

ro2 colo map...ah the memories :th_heh:

Magna Divinus

Magna Divinus

† Ḡøḓ ℰα†ℯя †

• Forum Rank
  • 844 posts
  • Favorite Class:Minstrel

Users Awards

oh man! seriously i love this! +1....................

I am not being negative here....just saying no third job for TK and party disabled, pls consider individual damage boost...!

I know there is a damage boost of 50% for 60 sec but other chars who have better damage can take us instantly...

Those usables are not final. Feel free to suggest cool OP item effects you'd like to see in that arena. For sample (Clone Scroll - Summons 3 clones of yourself to aid you in battle for 30 seconds)

Teddyce

Teddyce

Advanced Member

• Forum Rank
  • 129 posts
  • LocationNORTHERN PENINSULAR
  • Favorite Class:Warlock

Users Awards

i would like to suggest link scroll (effect as link from SL) so that SL cant kaite me. 

>>>> taking revenge 

too evil????? ahahhahahaha

Edited by Teddyce, 26 July 2016 - 01:31 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users