Welcome to DreamerRO's Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Toggle shoutbox Dreamer's Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Changelog       In-game Guides       Job Guides       Rules       Review us       Support Ticket       Stability Discussion

Failure to follow the rules below may result in a permanent ban from the shoutbox without warning.
1. Server Down or Lag discussions do not belong on the shout box, you may ask here.
2. Do not start misleading discussions or rumors without facts
* You need 5 active posts to use the shout box. (Do not spam or post useless stuff to reach 5 posts)
@  Lightning Bo... : (21 February 2017 - 08:58 PM) Vanilla izzat u? :o
@  Xero : (21 February 2017 - 12:58 PM) Pretty much the only the shoes / shield are great
@  Tatsumaki : (21 February 2017 - 12:26 PM) Hey guys, i've got 850+ vote coins and i'm wondering if returner parts is worth lmao.
@  morningtea : (21 February 2017 - 05:27 AM) resetting hatred : 5b+75 Vote Points :th_no1:
@  Xero : (21 February 2017 - 04:13 AM) Level 1 - small
Level 2 - medium
Level 3- large

Use them on the monster you want to hunt for a long time. Make sure you don't missclick or waste it as you will need to spend a lot of V4P to reset later
@  kyrieeleison... : (21 February 2017 - 04:06 AM) back up again?
@  xox19 : (21 February 2017 - 03:50 AM) any SGs here?
@  xox19 : (21 February 2017 - 02:38 AM) how do i use hatred skill on SG? thanks in advance
@  berian21 : (21 February 2017 - 02:13 AM) any guide or tips for solo OD? for GX especially, thanks before
@  Buffalo : (20 February 2017 - 07:25 PM) Hi GM Shadow
@  GM Shadow : (20 February 2017 - 10:01 AM) @In-Game MAMASAPANO Hero Quest Guide: http://www.playdream...ro-quest-guide/
@  Imminent : (20 February 2017 - 09:48 AM) @enteng go to www.ratemyserver.net and just type and search "bolt", it should show
@  enteng : (20 February 2017 - 08:28 AM) if use can spell bolts like blessing scrolls
@  enteng : (20 February 2017 - 08:27 AM) sir where can we get scrolls for bolts
@  jokerzz : (20 February 2017 - 08:25 AM) Halo! :D
@  Shinra : (20 February 2017 - 08:11 AM) nike
@  MeshiRei : (20 February 2017 - 08:04 AM) nike cap or luffy :D
@  jokerzz : (20 February 2017 - 07:21 AM) Hi, can anyone give me a link for the caspen dungeon mobs?
@  Tatsumaki : (20 February 2017 - 06:42 AM) PC> any kinds of Megs
@  Jean : (20 February 2017 - 05:32 AM) @kantusacharles mastela was reverted to how they were before. Berries got a better heal rate again. Farm those berries :)

Photo

Vending System Update

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

HaZe

HaZe

Founding Father

• Forum Rank
  • 3,306 posts
  • Favorite Class:Lord Knight

Users Awards

POPULAR

vendinlogo.png

The merchant's vending skill has received a major update! One that unlocks great potential for our economy and for our buyers and sellers.

The merchant's vending skill had a huge flaw in our server because it used only Zeny as a currency and this meant that people could sell only up to 2 billion zeny worth of items per shop.

This update now allows our Merchants to choose from one of the 3 following currencies:

• Zeny (still capped at 2b max zeny)
  • 100M Zeny Bags (capped at 32k)
  • 1b Zeny Bags (capped at 32k)

This means that our merchants can now sell items worth up to 32 TRILLION zeny per shop! 

How does it work?

1. When you open a vending shop a dialog will appear, allowing you to choose the currency for your shop.
  2. If you want to sell Ghostring Card for 900M zeny using 100M zeny bags, the price would be 9.
  3. If you want to sell Hades card for 200b Zeny using 100M zeny bags, the price would be 2,000. 
  4. If you want to sell Hades card for 200b Zeny using 1b zeny bags, the price would be 200. 

How can you know what currency the shop uses?

1. You will see the currency in front of the Shop's name. (Zeny, 100M Z-Bag or 1B Z-Bag)
  2. You will see the currency on your chat box when you first open the shop.

Needless to say, you should always pay attention to the shops currency to avoid paying more Zeny than you thought it would cost.

@whosell

You must be aware that @whosell will display the shops using Zeny Bags before any Zeny Cash Shop, because the prices of these shops will almost always be lower than the price in Zeny Cash Shops.

Tax

The Zeny Bag Shops do not have any vending tax. However, the Zeny Cash Shops still have a 5% vending tax.

AutoTrade

The Zeny Bag shops work perfectly find with @autotrade, just like they do with Zeny shops.

vendlist.jpg vendtest.jpg

This update would of been impossible without the work of rAthena's developer, Lilith.

We hope you all enjoy this new feature on the vending system. We are certain this will increase the amount of merchants in the vending arena and will make it much easier for our players to buy and sell.

THIS IS A HUGE UPDATE ON THE VENDING SYSTEM AND ITS UNDER OBSERVATION. ALL BUGS MUST BE REPORTED AS SOON AS THEY ARE DISCOVERED.

Enjoy Dreamers!

Akeno

Akeno

Old School Dreamer

• Forum Rank
  • 341 posts

nice update

Yuu

Yuu

Sinfully Sweet

• Forum Rank
  • 541 posts
  • LocationNeverland
  • Favorite Class:Arch Bishop

Users Awards

I REALLY LOVE THIS UPDATE <3 one of the Best update imo.. kekekekekekkekekek :th_no1: :th_no1: :th_no1: :th_e3: :th_e3: :th_heh: :th_ok:  +9999

morningtea

morningtea

Soto Mbok Giyem

• Forum Rank
  • 596 posts
  • Locationbehind you
  • Favorite Class:Sniper

KEWL GM HAZE!

now we can sell anything at our price +1 for this update!

but can you make @whosell have more spesific result?? *just suggest*

dub

dub

Experienced Member

• Forum Rank
  • 188 posts
  • Favorite Class:Stalker

Great job, have you asked him about the icons too?  :th_gg:

lastroversale

lastroversale

Code

• Forum Rank
  • 179 posts
  • Location3rd Floor Basement
  • Favorite Class:Rune Knight

This is the update I've been waiting for. Of Course +1

iamhii

iamhii

• Forum Rank
  • 27 posts

I been dreaming about this for days..... @,@

Xaviera

Xaviera

• Forum Rank
  • 22 posts
  • LocationUniverse
  • Favorite Class:Warlock

Great update. More vendors :#

moodyboody2

moodyboody2

Blue Potatoe

• Forum Rank
  • 137 posts
Great update now I can sell freely on vending arena

Massenvernichtungswaffe

Massenvernichtungswaffe

• Forum Rank
  • 21 posts

realy great update now its funny to go in the mall!

MakeMeHorny

MakeMeHorny

Criticism Member

• Forum Rank
  • 273 posts
  • LocationBali, Indonesia
  • Favorite Class:Genetic

nice update

Ehrendil

Ehrendil

Stalker

• Forum Rank
  • 284 posts
  • LocationIn yo heart
  • Favorite Class:Arch Bishop

Very nice. You won't have to bc and bc all over again. +1 :)

kvillad0s

kvillad0s

Advanced Member

• Forum Rank
  • 111 posts
  • Favorite Class:Assassin Cross

wow nice, but can you put @security for this i can buy w/o turning off my item transfer TY

Darknorth

Darknorth

Advanced Member

• Forum Rank
  • 53 posts
  • Favorite Class:Novice
Nice update but can you please remove the Tax for converting 100m bags into 1b bags and vice versa

HaZe

HaZe

Founding Father

• Forum Rank
  • 3,306 posts
  • Favorite Class:Lord Knight

Users Awards

Nice update but can you please remove the Tax for converting 100m bags into 1b bags and vice versa

There is no tax on vending with Zeny bags. The exchange tax helps against inflation. (You already see people QQing about economy and high prices)

wow nice, but can you put @security for this i can buy w/o turning off my item transfer TY

Will look into this

trickyjke

trickyjke

Advanced Member

• Forum Rank
  • 85 posts
  • LocationUkraine
  • Favorite Class:High Wizard

Users Awards

finally all items in vending house+1

also can u please enable "@jump xx xx" in vending house

Lv1 Akikiw

Lv1 Akikiw

Weak Ninja

• Forum Rank
  • 732 posts
  • Favorite Class:Ninja

Users Awards

finally!

me0w

me0w

• Forum Rank
  • 11 posts
  • LocationI don't know where I am
  • Favorite Class:Super Novice

This is amazing!!  :th_no1:

Lv1 Akikiw

Lv1 Akikiw

Weak Ninja

• Forum Rank
  • 732 posts
  • Favorite Class:Ninja

Users Awards

RIP @go 33, you will be missed.  :th_heh:  :th_heh:

moodyboody2

moodyboody2

Blue Potatoe

• Forum Rank
  • 137 posts

RIP @go 33, you will be missed.  :th_heh:  :th_heh:

in fact that better you can just buy the item from the vending shop instead of find  the seller afk on go 33 and  you will have bad time  waiting him :th_ok:

Edited by moodyboody2, 26 July 2016 - 01:48 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users