The merchant's vending skill has received a major update! One that unlocks great potential for our economy and for our buyers and sellers.
The merchant's vending skill had a huge flaw in our server because it used only Zeny as a currency and this meant that people could sell only up to 2 billion zeny worth of items per shop.
This update now allows our Merchants to choose from one of the 3 following currencies:
- Zeny (still capped at 2b max zeny)
- 100M Zeny Bags (capped at 32k)
- 1b Zeny Bags (capped at 32k)
This means that our merchants can now sell items worth up to 32 TRILLION zeny per shop!
How does it work?
- When you open a vending shop a dialog will appear, allowing you to choose the currency for your shop.
- If you want to sell Ghostring Card for 900M zeny using 100M zeny bags, the price would be 9.
- If you want to sell Hades card for 200b Zeny using 100M zeny bags, the price would be 2,000.
- If you want to sell Hades card for 200b Zeny using 1b zeny bags, the price would be 200.
How can you know what currency the shop uses?
- You will see the currency in front of the Shop's name. (Zeny, 100M Z-Bag or 1B Z-Bag)
- You will see the currency on your chat box when you first open the shop.
Needless to say, you should always pay attention to the shops currency to avoid paying more Zeny than you thought it would cost.
You must be aware that @whosell will display the shops using Zeny Bags before any Zeny Cash Shop, because the prices of these shops will almost always be lower than the price in Zeny Cash Shops.
The Zeny Bag Shops do not have any vending tax. However, the Zeny Cash Shops still have a 5% vending tax.
The Zeny Bag shops work perfectly find with @autotrade, just like they do with Zeny shops.
This update would of been impossible without the work of rAthena's developer, Lilith.
We hope you all enjoy this new feature on the vending system. We are certain this will increase the amount of merchants in the vending arena and will make it much easier for our players to buy and sell.
THIS IS A HUGE UPDATE ON THE VENDING SYSTEM AND ITS UNDER OBSERVATION. ALL BUGS MUST BE REPORTED AS SOON AS THEY ARE DISCOVERED.