RachelPurity

Eine (lange?) Pause

To AA: (a friend of mine in-game, if you are reading this)

I am truly very sorry when I ignored and snubbed you for so many times. It was really fun meeting you and learning each other's language. Thank you for helping me with my Englisch vocabulary and I hope I taught you enough to understand some of what I have posted in this thread about why I am leaving. If you want to stay in contact, you can add me in VK using the e-mail address that I gave you. I do not have a FB account because I was permanently banned there last year.

Thank you for understanding.

Edited by RachelPurity

Aus gesundheitlichen Gründen, werde Ich nicht in-game sein und kann nicht sagen wie lange.

"out of medical/health reasons, i will not be in game and i can't tell for how long" ?

what happened to you?!

what happened to you?!

I am actually considering to be active in dRO again on the last week of Oktober (or a little early or late than that) after my full recovery, but I need to buy a laptop first, haha.

S>Laptop PM me for Offer :D

I am looking for a gaming laptop with GTX 980m, at least 8 GB Arbeitsspeicher, 1 TB SSD or hybrid, i7 6xxx - HK (or any prozessor with at least 3,5 GHz not over-clocked). I would gladly offer 2000 CHF for it.  :th_gg:

I am actually considering to be active in dRO again on the last week of Oktober (or a little early or late than that) after my full recovery, but I need to buy a laptop first, haha.

wie geht's dir jetzt?

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.