The forums have recently been upgraded to a newer version. Please bear with us while we bring back our custom features and tweak our skin to our liking.

Thank you and enjoy!

• Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Mya

Mya's Art Shop

pnUJLqn.png

Welcome to my art shop!

Turnaround is normally within 3 days and I don't take payment until after the artwork is done.

So er... happy browsing and please buy something~

Most recent commission:

cLJ1CUs.png

What I need off you before I accept your commission: (I also accept OC characters and I will need picture references, not written ones)

Screenshots of you from all angles that looks something like this:
mlikQzJ.png

Slots available:

Slot One: Empty

Slot Two: Empty

Slot Three: Empty

Only taking two slots at the moment~

Price List:

I am only accepting the following types of commissions for now:

Full body (single character) colour: 13b
Half body (single character) colour: 10b
Headshot (single character) colour: 6b

Full body (single character) sketch: 6b
Half body (single character) sketch: 5b
Headshot (single character) sketch: 2b

Couple art colour: From 16b

Couple art  sketch: From 7b

Make it clear which commission you are requesting, remember to use image refs (if you want to add a written ref too then feel free but I wont accept unless I have images to work from) and I'll get back to you with a yes or no as quickly as I can.

Also remember I'm not comfortable drawing certain items, I'll let you know if this is the case. And if you pick half body or headshot I may not be able to draw all your items because of the body cut-off point.

Art Examples:

I used to have more RO examples but I can't remember where I backed them up. I'll dig them out at some point.

BcaCVyo.png

JPnnI6z.jpg

xg0wQjP.jpg

Ylxb5ZA.png

Side note: Avatars with complicated items like big wings, weapons etc I might not accept. I like simple when it comes to drawing (and I prefer drawing girls over boys xD)

Edited by Mya

i Love your art ^_^ I'm a CGA too for 3yrs but ur work looks better than me....  :th_e3:

Edited by me0w

Nice work. : ) I particularly like the one of the lady in green.

I have a question! Do you accept multiple characters? Such as, a pairing. I'd be happy to pay you for my two RO OCs, although one of them is a guy. If you're open to that, of course. If not, that's fine too! Just figured I'd ask.

Edited by Melody Rose

Nice work. : ) I particularly like the one of the lady in green.

I have a question! Do you accept multiple characters? Such as, a pairing. I'd be happy to pay you for my two RO OCs, although one of them is a guy. If you're open to that, of course. If not, that's fine too! Just figured I'd ask.

Thanks Melody!

Of course I can do multiple characters. I did have examples but new laptop means I haven't transferred all my old artwork over.

If you could send me their avatars and any artwork you've had of them that would be great and I'll try and figure out a price. (Guild members get discounts <3)

Thanks Melody!

Of course I can do multiple characters. I did have examples but new laptop means I haven't transferred all my old artwork over.

If you could send me their avatars and any artwork you've had of them that would be great and I'll try and figure out a price. (Guild members get discounts <3)

Awesome! I'll certainly put in a formal request for purchase, then!

I'd like to ask for full-body art of my two RO OCs, Yune Hiraze and Farona! They are a male High Priest and female Lord Knight. For their avatars, I have a couple of old screenshot/sprite things, but unfortunately, I had to delete Farona's character (I had two of her, but the main one was a Rune Knight I hero'd on the server when she's supposed to be a Lord Knight, so the outfit would be completely wrong.)

This is all I've got:

tumblr_o7e0yvsP3u1ukf0p5o1_1280.png

Hopefully the amount of art I have of them makes up for the lack of sprites!

tumblr_o47g4cCZ0f1vodtd4o1_1280.png

tumblr_o4b6sjzgWd1vodtd4o2_1280.png

tumblr_o4cz69cRpS1vodtd4o2_1280.png

tumblr_o4mankaK0u1vodtd4o2_1280.png

This has 3 parts, so I'll just link over to it: http://www.playdreamerro.com/forums/index.php?/topic/29576-melodys-art-gallery-updated-61916/?p=308677

tumblr_o6s037B65i1vodtd4o2_1280.png

aVAsLHf.png

Annnnd, that's that! There's a few more things of them in my art thread here if you need more refs. Personality-wise, Farona is hot-headed and stubborn, on the short side physically, but strong, determined and optimistic. Yune's something of an enigma. He's generally playful, teasing, and almost always smiling and particularly loves getting under her skin. That's a facade, for the most part, but he does a good job in keeping it intact. They're both demi-human (from experimentation when they were children), and their gear very simply consists of Ear Muffs (for Farona, to cover her cat-like ears), and Bunny band + Sunglasses for Yune (he wears said sunglasses to cover over his less-than-human looking red eyes and the chemical burn scar around his right eye).

They've been traveling together for a long time, though Farona doesn't know that she knew him as a child from their unfortunate shared situation. He, on the other hand, DOES know who she is, but has kept that fact to himself.

I'd be happy for anything of them. Although they're not a romantic couple, Yune constantly flirts with her and teases/flsuters her, much to her embarrassment/agitation, and because she doesn't think priests should act that way.

I hope that's enough info/references. If there's anything else you want or need to know, let me know!

Thanks for your consideration!

Edited by Melody Rose

Awesome! I'll certainly put in a formal request for purchase, then!

I'd like to ask for full-body art of my two RO OCs, Yune Hiraze and Farona! They are a male High Priest and female Lord Knight. For their avatars, I have a couple of old screenshot/sprite things, but unfortunately, I had to delete Farona's character (I had two of her, but the main one was a Rune Knight I hero'd on the server when she's supposed to be a Lord Knight, so the outfit would be completely wrong.)

This is all I've got:

tumblr_o7e0yvsP3u1ukf0p5o1_1280.png

Hopefully the amount of art I have of them makes up for the lack of sprites!

tumblr_o47g4cCZ0f1vodtd4o1_1280.png

tumblr_o4b6sjzgWd1vodtd4o2_1280.png

tumblr_o4cz69cRpS1vodtd4o2_1280.png

tumblr_o4mankaK0u1vodtd4o2_1280.png

This has 3 parts, so I'll just link over to it: http://www.playdreamerro.com/forums/index.php?/topic/29576-melodys-art-gallery-updated-61916/?p=308677

tumblr_o6s037B65i1vodtd4o2_1280.png

aVAsLHf.png

Annnnd, that's that! There's a few more things of them in my art thread here if you need more refs. Personality-wise, Farona is hot-headed and stubborn, on the short side physically, but strong, determined and optimistic. Yune's something of an enigma. He's generally playful, teasing, and almost always smiling and particularly loves getting under her skin. That's a facade, for the most part, but he does a good job in keeping it intact. They're both demi-human (from experimentation when they were children), and their gear very simply consists of Ear Muffs (for Farona, to cover her cat-like ears), and Bunny band + Sunglasses for Yune (he wears said sunglasses to cover over his less-than-human looking red eyes and the chemical burn scar around his right eye).

They've been traveling together for a long time, though Farona doesn't know that she knew him as a child from their unfortunate shared situation. He, on the other hand, DOES know who she is, but has kept that fact to himself.

I'd be happy for anything of them. Although they're not a romantic couple, Yune constantly flirts with her and teases/flsuters her, much to her embarrassment/agitation, and because she doesn't think priests should act that way.

I hope that's enough info/references. If there's anything else you want or need to know, let me know!

Thanks for your consideration!

Very descriptive and the examples will help a lot! I can't promise full body, it might be knees or waist up especially if it's 2 characters. Once I've drawn Snow I'll get back to you with pricing and how long it'll take <3

Very descriptive and the examples will help a lot! I can't promise full body, it might be knees or waist up especially if it's 2 characters. Once I've drawn Snow I'll get back to you with pricing and how long it'll take <3

Alright, sure thing! Sounds good. : )  :th_ok:  Thanks!

snow does a myaw at the end tell me are you really  a poring?

anyways goodjob mya ;) 

BcaCVyo.png

Snow is done!

I think headshots like these will be priced at around 1b if anyone's interested~

BcaCVyo.png

Snow is done!

I think headshots like these will be priced at around 1b if anyone's interested~

snow turn to a complete chick... FUCK

nice work ;) ~ 

Edited by SansEros

You want me to -1 you?

Wow really doing that ? You're going to do this to me Cad? tsk tsk I thought you were better.