The forums have recently been upgraded to a newer version. Please bear with us while we bring back our custom features and tweak our skin to our liking.

Thank you and enjoy!

• Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
rmro

Ragnarok the Animation - All 26 Episodes

Hello Dreamer community,

Just thought id share a place where you and your friends can enjoy Ragnarok the Animation.

This series consists of 26 episodes, all in English with no subtitles thanks to FUNimation Entertainment.

It was first produced in 2004 and is still a must watch for any Ragnarok fan!

Hope you enjoy <3

Synopsis

A great evil is sweeping over the realm; an evil that the young swordsman Roan and his life-long companion, the acolyte Yufa, must face head on! For these two travel toward their destiny, from the highest towers to the depths of the underworld, through forest and desert alike. With an ever-growing cast of fellow heroes, fate will grasp these travelers by their very souls and propel the band of skilled adventurers towards a noble end. Or ignoble, if they don't watch their step!

Monsters are afoot and the way rife with danger and magic, the path forward may be unclear... But where will is strong, there is a way! Lessons wait in the depths of darkness, and good must prevail. The journey starts now!

Edited by rmro

the first time i watch the anime it was awesome. now i thinking back bout it, i kinda lol'ed.

first, GTB died only from a single stab to it's chest (it's cockroach anyway) :th_heh:

second, iruga the assassin can use 3rd job skills: weapon blocking (doppel fight scene)

third, doppel died only from a single sonic blow (they need to nerf the skills) :th_heh: 

fourth, maybe this is my imagination only but when roan & yufa change their class they somewhat become an adult :th_hmm:

fifth, AOE of LOV which Zphyr casted was very very vast :th_ampf: (with autocast MS maybe?? dunno, cant remember it)

sixth, again, dark lord died only from a single grand cross on it's chest :th_heh:  (maybe weakened?? since yufa sealed him with magnus exorcismus)

last, judia pregnant?? we didnt c the mating scene :th_e8:, & we didnt know if she got creampied or not. the anime didn't need to hold back, right Takius?

takius___ragnarok_the_animation_by_darkm

The only scene I remember is that

The girl merchant cried because she killed Alice (not her pet, but rather, a Monster)

Dunno, Taming Items doesn't exists in this anime? :'>

such scene

Damn i have never seen it but I'm really interested about this one o_o

Edit: nvm i've hear it's cringe fiesta LOL, don't want to see it anymore >:C

Edited by Eluminare
Cuz Snow made me to >:C

This is the very reason i cant stop playing RO. 😂😂😂...

- how about dark lord died using GC and Magnus -

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.