The forums have recently been upgraded to a newer version. Please bear with us while we bring back our custom features and tweak our skin to our liking.

Thank you and enjoy!

HaZe

Gepard Anti-Cheat Shield

Z3ixWsO.png

Hello Dreamers!

After long years of battling bots, macros and 0 delay abusers, we have decided to give Gepard Anti-Cheat Shield a try!

What is Gepard Shield?

- It is an anti-cheat software that loads when the DreamerRO client is started. It prevents the use of macros, bots, packet sniffers and other 3rd party programs that can be used to get an advantage in the game. Gepard Shield also prevents our players from modifying files that should not be modified (for example, editing job sprites to cut frames off skill animations or making monsters bigger). This shield will help balance out the game play for our players and you should no longer be worried about another player using macros or 0 delay cheats.

Here is an official description of Gepard Shield and its functionalities:

[spoiler]

- check integrity memory of code section(game EXE)
- check integrity of game exe
- check integrity of dll in the client folder
- encryption of network packets with dynamic key
- protection against dll injection
- protection against WPE/RPE/OpenKore
- opportunity to get unique ID of player(based not on MAC)
- opportunity to block player by unique ID
- prevent run on virtual machines
- search launched cheat software(OllyDbg, Cheat Engine, PotND, meth4u, xRag, xLike and other)
- works with the last version of RCX
- generates crash log

Additional functionality:

- prevent emulation of mouse and keyboard
- prevent use nodelay
- prevent redefinition resources in grf 

[/spoiler]

[spoiler]flowerpower.png[/spoiler]

Everything is under observation to see if the Shield works as intended and to ensure that it doesn't come with any game restricting changes. You should not have any issues opening more than 1 RO Client and you should not experience any additional slow down when using skills.

Known bugs:   - We are working on fixing this asap.

- Some user defined settings reset after closing client (Battlemode Keys, Sound Options, Friend Setup not saving) (patch fix released)

- Issue with Skill Window not being able to pick between 1st, 2nd and 3rd job skills. (patch fix released)

Please report any other bug you encounter or feedback on the performance of the Gepard Shield.

We have back ups of the server before Gepard Shield and we will remove or disable the shield if it proves to malfunction and ruin the game. Please be patient and open minded while we test out the new anti-cheat shield!

Lite Patch 2016 - DOWNLOAD

If for some reason you cannot connect after this update or your autopatcher cannot patch, 

We have updated the Lite Installer with all the files necessary for Gepard Shield to work. (Not required if you can play normally)

Thank you all and I hope this goes as we all expect it to!

I do hope that this system is 100% fool-proof. Best wishes, great step towards fair gaming. 

Edited by oinkoink

it seems i cant click on anything, not even the touchscreen :( my laptop is a Dell Inspiron 15, 4k touchscreen

i can click or whatever outside the game.

help

OMG OMG OMG!!!! THIS IS SOOOO GOOOODDD!!! HAHAAHAHAHHAAHA!!

Just noticed that CoD had Alpha winning (which is usually at 3rd-4th place.) I wonder where the frontrunners are? :>

These aside, thank you for this big change HaZe. Cheaters ye all be warned! A new age of fair gaming is upon us!

Lite Patch 2016 - DOWNLOAD

If for some reason you cannot connect after this update or your autopatcher cannot patch, 

We have updated the Lite Installer with all the files necessary for Gepard Shield to work. (Not required if you can play normally)

Lite Patch 2016 - DOWNLOAD

Ye posted the image, not the patch itself o_o

Just noticed that CoD had Alpha winning (which is usually at 3rd-4th place.) I wonder where the frontrunners are? :>

These aside, thank you for this big change HaZe. Cheaters ye all be warned! A new age of fair gaming is upon us!

alpha 3rd-4th? alpha always 1st and 2nd since when alpha dropped to 3rd and 4th? :th_hmm:

Ye posted the image, not the patch itself o_o

Thanks, fixed link to Lite Patch 2016