The forums have recently been upgraded to a newer version. Please bear with us while we bring back our custom features and tweak our skin to our liking.

Thank you and enjoy!

• Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
HaZe

Returner's Set (Freebie)

its not permanent equip really?  how about this. 

September 11, 2016

• Implemented Madara's Susano'o - Event exclusive Rare
  • Released new sprites for Exodia and Super Novice Elite Weapons.
  • Modified the sprites of Howling Wind, Poseidon Shoes and Twilight boots to prevent scam.
  • Modified the sprites of Abbadon Aura and Snow Dragon Spirit
  • Added permanent versions of the Returner's Set to the Vote4Points Shop

???

sry i was referring to "Freebies" equipment...

nothing is indestructible from tarot. It can bypass even FCP anyway.

You should probably double check that everything you say is true since you're a GM. Spreading misinformation isn't good. Chariot has never, and will never be able to break unbreakable/indestructible items. It's SUPPOSED to bypass FCP, at least that's what irowiki says. But it doesn't. Which is probably a bug. I had to re-check what I already knew just because a GM said otherwise. I taroted myself for a good 30 mins and the only thing that ever broke were the sleips. Nothing on FCP broke even though they were all breakable. Asprika never broke. I tried something else before Asprika and it sure as hell broke a lot. Also chariot is the ONLY skill that can break footgear.

Edit: 

25h026f.jpg

The original Sleipnir doesn't have unbreakable and is a custom in this server. Maybe they forgot to put bonus bUnbreakableShoes,0;

Edited by KaiserMagina

Yes, it has permanent version now.

The returners shoes might be better in terms of damage bonus and HP but why choose Fused moonlight as a compound on Twilight Boots? The movement speed of Fused Moonlight and twilight boots, will not stack either, quite a waste for a build. It has a high movement speed so you can combine it with other gears that do not provide such bonus. Though if you want, you could also suggest a slight improvement of it, we are open for suggestion if you believe it's really lacking.

I'm actually comparing the damage/HP of those shoes and 150 V4p and super high cost equipment 90b+?
This is very unfair to those who get twilight for their physical job. So is it stupid for using f.ml in twilight shoes (to maximum the damage?)
Also not fair to the magic class (if you re interested we can discuss this under pm)

I suggesting to use the returner's shoes you had to forced combine with others returner equips or else it will not provide any bonus.

Veteran with brain will get this shoes for their physical classes for sure.

nothing is indestructible from tarot. It can bypass even FCP anyway. 

FCP only protect your head gear , armor , weapon , shield.

Nah, I agree with your opinion regarding the RB, in fact we have been discussing it since yesterday, even Haze himself is planning to change it but he is still doing an observation of it, so it's still under discussion. We also suggested something similar to your suggestion.

The reason why I asked you, on why you were trying to compound the FMC to TB is because I do not understand why you were trying to force the combo that do not seems to utilize the effect of each other. For me, if the 2 movement speed bonus of those items that you compound were changed to a different effect it could obviously fare better than the RB. But I've seem to misunderstand why you are trying to compare them, which is probably because it's the only best combo available in the server for boots that could maximize the damage output of physical classes atm. However please take note that we have have plans on the near future such as to add a card that could possibly fit better for the TB instead of FMC, but that's only under discussion for now.

You should probably double check that everything you say is true since you're a GM. Spreading misinformation isn't good. Chariot has never, and will never be able to break unbreakable/indestructible items. It's SUPPOSED to bypass FCP, at least that's what irowiki says. But it doesn't. Which is probably a bug. I had to re-check what I already knew just because a GM said otherwise. I taroted myself for a good 30 mins and the only thing that ever broke were the sleips. Nothing on FCP broke even though they were all breakable. Asprika never broke. I tried something else before Asprika and it sure as hell broke a lot. Also chariot is the ONLY skill that can break footgear.

Edit:

25h026f.jpg

The original Sleipnir doesn't have unbreakable and is a custom in this server. Maybe they forgot to put bonus bUnbreakableShoes,0;

I tried it and you are right, I apologize because I am not aware that it was changed already. It used to break even unbreakable stuff and bypass FCP but it looks like that there was an update about it long time ago that I failed to notice, because even the current databases aren't updated regarding it. I'll ask Haze to check if it has unbreakable script. Thank you for reporting.

On eathena board.

- Equipments that have the "Unbreakable" bonus can't break anymore (they used to but this was fixed some time ago)

Unbreakable fix, depends on which version of eAthena we are using.

Oh wait my calculation was wrong,because I didn't add one more necklace (2 necklace needed for full set,I only added 1 to my calculation xD).

Previous Calculation : 845 v4p

Returner's necklace costs 75 v4p,so:

Correct calculation : 920 v4p

You need 76 and 2/3 day instead of 71 and almost half a day.

Sorry :th_bo:

since ppl complaining a lots(as usual) about the returners boots, i have to ask if the  gm gonna change the effect or not because i dont wanna waste my vote token...150 kinda a lots for me

since ppl complaining a lots(as usual) about the returners boots, i have to ask if the  gm gonna change the effect or not because i dont wanna waste my vote token...150 kinda a lots for me

Yes they will be changed most likely, same as wings

Yes they will be changed most likely, same as wings

well if you said so...i will not redeem it now and see if the effect change its worth or not to redeem it with 150 vote token

Sir broken can you made a calculation for me Please? I can only gives/submit 6 legit-V4P per day

But I only need the Returner Armor + Boots + Shield + Manteau + Aura {Flame}

((I dont need to use that helmet, wings and necklaces))

Thank you so much for your efforts sire. /no1

Edited by Sacrifice RG is weak here

Sir broken can you made a calculation for me Please? I can only gives/submit 6 legit V4P per day

Thank you so much for your efforts sire /no1

:

wait until I check the price. After that,calculation starts.

Sir broken can you made a calculation for me Please? I can only gives/submit 6 legit V4P per day

Thank you so much for your efforts sire /no1

:

total : 560 v4p.

V4p tokens per day : 6 v4p tokens.

So...

You need 560/6 = 94 days

is returner's set in V4P is permanent?

Yes, they are. However, do note that these returner's set are still much subjectible to change.