The forums have recently been upgraded to a newer version. Please bear with us while we bring back our custom features and tweak our skin to our liking.

Thank you and enjoy!

• Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
HaZe

Returner's Set (Freebie)

returnhero.png

With all of the recent updates on the server and seasonal events starting in a couple of months, we are expecting a huge amount of players to come back to their favorite server, DreamerRO.

One of the things we hear the most is that it is hard to catch up with the veterans because it takes a lot of grinding and effort to obtain those end-game items! As usual, the GM team is listening and we heard you loud and clearly.

We have released the "Returner's Set" - A set of 9 items that we hope will help our returnees as well as our newbies get a head start on their farming and make it easier to get back into the game. (The set can be used in PvP as well). This set may help you to find your favorite class to main!

HOW TO CLAIM YOUR RETURNER'S SET?

Speak with the Freebies NPC located at caspen 175 190 and enter Promo Code: RETURN16

Few ways to use this set effectively:

• Play Battleground! With this set you can easily compete with other players and Battleground is one of the most effective ways for Zeny & good Equipment (write @joinbg in-game)
  • Use it to farm fast and quick Zephs (Easy Money)
  • You can finish the Endless Tower pretty fast with this set too!
  • It's a great help to become a Hero
  • If you are already hero: You could participate in Hero Arena or Happy Hero Hours for Hero Coins! (Getting Donation Equip at Hero Shop)

There are still many other ways to use this set effectively! Don't be shy and share your ways here ;)

RETURNER.png

The Returner's Set Consists of the following items:

• 1x Returner's Helm
  • 1x Returner's Aura
  • 1x Returner's Wings
  • 1x Returner's Armor
  • 1x Returner's Shoes
  • 1x Returner's Manteau
  • 1x Returner's Shield
  • 2x Returner's Necklace

A few notes about these items:

1. These items have very powerful effects that we are sure many of you will find very useful!
  2. These items are not supposed to be your permanent set of items, and for that reason, they will disappear after 30 days of being claimed. 
  3. These Items are account bound and have no slots.
  4. You can only claim 1 set per account.

To view the effects of the Returner's Set you may open the spoiler below:

Returner's Armor - 21797
Rental Items
A protective armor rumored to increase the lifespan of the wearer.
- Increases MaxHP by 80%
- Reduces DEF and MDEF by 50
- Unbreakable (except during refinement)
Class : Armor
Weight : 100
Applicable Job : Every Job

Returner's Shoes - 21798
Rental Items
Well-made boots commonly worn during battle due to its immense number of benefits to the wearer.
- Maximum HP and SP + 20%
- SP Recovery + 15%, MDEF + 10
- Increases Magical and Physical damage against demi-humans by 10%
- Unbreakable (except during refinement)
Class : Shoes
Weight : 80

Returner's Flame - 21799
Rental Items
A powerful aura enchanted with the magic of a powerful wizard from Geffen Village.
- Increases Movement Speed by 60%
- Provides immunity to Stun and Freeze status ailments.
- Increases MaxHP by 3%
Class : Headgear
Equipped On : Low
Weight : 10

Returner's Helm - 21800
Rental Items
A helmet made with a rare material that protects the wearer's head against powerful attacks.
- Reduces damage received by demi-humans by 25%
- Reduces after-skill delay by 30%
- Increases MaxHP by 3%
Equipped On : Top
Weight : 50

Returner's Manteau  - 21801
Rental Items
A rare piece of equipment that offers great protection against the harsh elements during battle.
- Adds resistance to all elements by 10%
- Enables the use of Lvl 3 Cloaking
- Increases MaxHP by 2%
Class : Robe
Weight : 50

Returner's Necklace - 21802
Rental Items
A necklace purchased from the streets of Prontera rumored to enhance the wearer's abilities.
- Increases STR, DEX and INT by 20.
- If both necklaces are equipped, increases physical and magical damage against demi-humans by 5%.
Class : Accessory
Weight : 30

Returner's Shield - 21803
Rental Items
A durable shield made by a blacksmith from Morroc using the best quality metals from Juperos Dungeon.
- Adds 20% resistance to Fire and Water elemental attacks.
- Reduces damage received by demi-humans by 30%.
- MaxHP + 5%
Class : Shield
Weight : 120

Returner's Wings - 21804
Rental Items
A pair of light weight wings that greatly enhances the rate at which the wearer casts spells.
- Reduces after-skill delay by 70%
Equipped On : Mid
Weight : 30

Full Set Effect in total (when everything equipped)
  •  Reduce Aftercast Delay by 100%
  •  Reduces damage received by demi-humans by 55%.
  •  Increases movement speed by 60%
  •  Grants immunity to Stun and Freeze Status
  •  Maximum HP + 113%, Maximum SP + 20%
  •  SP Recovery + 15%, MDEF + 10
  •  Increases Magical and Physical damage against demi-humans by 15%
  •  Increases STR, DEX and INT by 45, LUK, AGI and VIT by 5.
  •  Adds 20% resistance to Fire and Water elemental attacks.
  •  Adds 10% resistance against all elements.
  •  Reduces DEF and MDEF by 50
  •  Enables use of Lv. 3 Cloaking

The RETURN16 promo code will be usable for a limited time only and it may disappear at any time without warning.

Make sure you claim the Returner's Set will you have a chance!

Tell your friends, tell your family, tell your grandparents...The Returner's Set will surely be useful for everyone!

We hope you enjoy it!

If you like this update please consider renewing your review at ratemyserver to help us grow.

0r8ZJrd.gif

Click on the picture to write a review for DreamerRO!

* Special Credits to Magna Divinus for coming up with the idea and gathering the sprites.

woaahh
Edit: Hope newbie guys join woe this month with this =D

Edited by Holy

Amazing update, thanks Magna and thanks HaZe! 

Good luck to Newbies it's really useful :)

Meh for sprites, +1 for the effect of this set in general. I'm glad it was finally added *sighs*.

Note to the players: relog if you can't see the items after you receive them.

This is so nice for newbies. Why limited edition though? :th_hmm:  It only lasts 30 days and can only be taken once per acc. I think it should be there indefinitely for newbies and people who want to come back(especially after gepard). I remember the feeling of anxiety wanting to get 100% the first time. People being able to experience its power would be more motivated to get their permanent sets with these than without, and therefore, stay.  :th_ok:

Edited by KaiserMagina

This is so nice for newbies. Why limited edition though? :th_hmm:  It only lasts 30 days and can only be taken once per acc. I think it should be there indefinitely for newbies and people who want to come back(especially after gepard). I remember the feeling of anxiety wanting to get 100% the first time. People being able to experience its power would be more motivated to get their permanent sets with these than without, and therefore, stay.  :th_ok:

The original intention was that the set will be automatically available after 90 days+ inactivity, but for now it's a freebie for everyone so people can have a quick start in-game, and if they know the set will disappear -> they'll be more motivated to gear up :)

I thought you were reluctant in adding rental items in game that will disappear after sometimes. Eitherway it was a great update, I hope it totally work as you intended, this could potentially increase activity even in pvp areas.

At magna, i like the set effect but great choice in sprite. I dont want to use it as a perma set. JK, great update +1

I thought you were reluctant in adding rental items in game that will disappear after sometimes. Eitherway it was a great update, I hope it totally work as you intended, this could potentially increase activity even in pvp areas.

At magna, i like the set effect but great choice in sprite. I dont want to use it as a perma set. JK, great update +1

Even if the Set would look insanely amazing, I highly doubt you'd still want it after seeing XX players running around with it :v

but for now it's a freebie for everyone so people can have a quick start in-game, and if they know the set will disappear -> they'll be more motivated to gear up :)

^ exactly what I said

Why limited edition though? :th_hmm:  It only lasts 30 days and can only be taken once per acc. People being able to experience its power would be more motivated to get their permanent sets with these than without, and therefore, stay.  :th_ok:

I meant the npc/the giveaway should be there indefinitely. Not the gears. I think you misunderstood me which is partly my fault for my poor wording.  :th_pif:

^ exactly what I said

I meant the npc/the giveaway should be there indefinitely. Not the gears. I think you misunderstood me which is partly my fault for my poor wording.  :th_pif:

They are most likely testing its impact first. It could have an impact in economy too.

Even if the Set would look insanely amazing, I highly doubt you'd still want it after seeing XX players running around with it :v

actually it looks fine, even better than legendary hof set if it's unique, just not the color scheme of my taste.

i wanna raise an army with that as uniform.

ok zeph on wkwkwk +1

Tell your friends, tell your family, tell your grandparents...The Returner's Set will surely be useful for everyone!  :th_go:  :th_go:  :th_go: wkwkwk

I love the sprite I wanna mmhave a permanent set like that with maybe gold colour. Via collectbles npc maybe

So , suddenly i got an idea.

Will you allow them to convert to a permanent + slotted returners home by paying 5b + some [v4p] headgears + some quest item (you may pick the hardest but still doable in 1 month like for example items from ET [or maybe time to implement ET fragment *wink*]) , and change the effect with :

-upper : reduce demi human damage by 25%

-mid : reduce delay by 40%

-lower : music ring effect

-armor : unbreakable only

-shield : either you make it slotted with removal of thara frog card effect or stay with the same effect like neo valk shield

-manteau : remove the sinx card effect

-shoes : remove FBH effect

-accessories : decrease the stat increase to 15 and slotted

I know its a lot of work , but at least newbies could gather the money to buy cards and the switches instead of gears and cards + the switches , and anyway , to convert this , its still need some money to convert it to permanent

Edit : make it char bound after that

But anyway , nice thought GM team , as usual :3

Edited by JustMe