Welcome to DreamerRO's Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Toggle shoutbox Dreamer's Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Changelog       In-game Guides       Job Guides       Rules       Review us       Support Ticket       Stability Discussion

Failure to follow the rules below may result in a permanent ban from the shoutbox without warning.
1. Server Down or Lag discussions do not belong on the shout box, you may ask here.
2. Do not start misleading discussions or rumors without facts
* You need 5 active posts to use the shout box. (Do not spam or post useless stuff to reach 5 posts)
@  Neko Yuki Hime : (18 January 2017 - 06:46 AM) what happen my DRO is currupt ?
@  zoure : (18 January 2017 - 01:53 AM) got it
@  zoure : (18 January 2017 - 01:27 AM) window opens real small changed setting and nothing
@  zoure : (18 January 2017 - 01:27 AM) anyone know how to fix a launcher issue
@  ewznoob : (18 January 2017 - 01:26 AM) PC> saint ring ?
@  ijon19 : (17 January 2017 - 09:59 PM) PC> +10SHAMSHIR / +10 EXPLODA
@  Poorito : (17 January 2017 - 09:54 PM) nin nin ~
@  Lv1 Akikiw : (17 January 2017 - 06:23 PM) @heyheyhey you should have bought it then
@  Rhi : (17 January 2017 - 02:42 PM) Not sure then :D
@  heyheyhey : (17 January 2017 - 02:36 PM) but somebody selling +9 at 58B at vending.. ahahhaha
@  Rhi : (17 January 2017 - 02:23 PM) +9k.armor(STR) is 70b. Don't know how mch is +10
@  heyheyhey : (17 January 2017 - 01:28 PM) PC>>+10 K Armor (STR)
@  Four : (17 January 2017 - 10:51 AM) 35-40b
@  Dooley : (17 January 2017 - 09:57 AM) PC > 5k heroic coins?
@  agungr : (17 January 2017 - 07:32 AM) reset look @enteng
@  Xero : (17 January 2017 - 06:25 AM) Make sure you're fully patched
@  enteng : (17 January 2017 - 06:24 AM) hi, im having problem in logging in. before selecting my char after log in, my ro crashes.
@  Altheia : (17 January 2017 - 05:55 AM) Ciao Su ~
@  Lightning Bo... : (17 January 2017 - 05:30 AM) Or imgur.
@  Symphoria : (17 January 2017 - 05:23 AM) Use photobucket.

Photo

Returner's Set (Freebie)

• Please log in to reply
99 replies to this topic

HaZe

HaZe

Founding Father

• Forum Rank
  • 3,206 posts
  • Favorite Class:Lord Knight

Users Awards

POPULAR

returnhero.png

With all of the recent updates on the server and seasonal events starting in a couple of months, we are expecting a huge amount of players to come back to their favorite server, DreamerRO.

One of the things we hear the most is that it is hard to catch up with the veterans because it takes a lot of grinding and effort to obtain those end-game items! As usual, the GM team is listening and we heard you loud and clearly.

We have released the "Returner's Set" - A set of 9 items that we hope will help our returnees as well as our newbies get a head start on their farming and make it easier to get back into the game. (The set can be used in PvP as well). This set may help you to find your favorite class to main!

HOW TO CLAIM YOUR RETURNER'S SET?

Speak with the Freebies NPC located at caspen 175 190 and enter Promo Code: RETURN16

Few ways to use this set effectively:

• Play Battleground! With this set you can easily compete with other players and Battleground is one of the most effective ways for Zeny & good Equipment (write @joinbg in-game)
  • Use it to farm fast and quick Zephs (Easy Money)
  • You can finish the Endless Tower pretty fast with this set too!
  • It's a great help to become a Hero
  • If you are already hero: You could participate in Hero Arena or Happy Hero Hours for Hero Coins! (Getting Donation Equip at Hero Shop)

There are still many other ways to use this set effectively! Don't be shy and share your ways here ;)

RETURNER.png

The Returner's Set Consists of the following items:

• 1x Returner's Helm
  • 1x Returner's Aura
  • 1x Returner's Wings
  • 1x Returner's Armor
  • 1x Returner's Shoes
  • 1x Returner's Manteau
  • 1x Returner's Shield
  • 2x Returner's Necklace

A few notes about these items:

1. These items have very powerful effects that we are sure many of you will find very useful!
  2. These items are not supposed to be your permanent set of items, and for that reason, they will disappear after 30 days of being claimed. 
  3. These Items are account bound and have no slots.
  4. You can only claim 1 set per account.

To view the effects of the Returner's Set you may open the spoiler below:

Spoiler

The RETURN16 promo code will be usable for a limited time only and it may disappear at any time without warning.

Make sure you claim the Returner's Set will you have a chance!

Tell your friends, tell your family, tell your grandparents...The Returner's Set will surely be useful for everyone!

We hope you enjoy it!

If you like this update please consider renewing your review at ratemyserver to help us grow.

0r8ZJrd.gif

Click on the picture to write a review for DreamerRO!

* Special Credits to Magna Divinus for coming up with the idea and gathering the sprites.

Holy

Holy

Experienced Member

• Forum Rank
  • 180 posts
  • Location~~
  • Favorite Class:Taekwon

woaahh
Edit: Hope newbie guys join woe this month with this =D

Edited by Holy, 04 September 2016 - 09:47 AM.

VJLINK

VJLINK

Devil With Marshy

• Forum Rank
  • 309 posts
  • LocationLatvia(Country in Europe :D)
  • Favorite Class:Sorcerer

Users Awards

Amazing update, thanks Magna and thanks HaZe! 

Good luck to Newbies it's really useful :)

jensen246

jensen246

Advanced Member

• Forum Rank
  • 93 posts
  • LocationBritish VIRGIN Island
  • Favorite Class:Novice

Users Awards

THESE ARE TOTALLY GREAT EQUIPS!!! FINALLY, SOMETHING THAT EVERYONE WILL ENJOY :th_lv:  :th_lv:  :th_lv: 

Kailya

Kailya

#OtakuGamer

• Forum Rank
  • 3,686 posts
  • LocationAustralia
  • Favorite Class:Arch Bishop

Users Awards

another great update !
Love it !!
+1

jensen246

jensen246

Advanced Member

• Forum Rank
  • 93 posts
  • LocationBritish VIRGIN Island
  • Favorite Class:Novice

Users Awards

11937012_10205212365890845_314044929_n_z

Get yours now  :th_blush:

iCleaner

iCleaner

iCleaner

• Forum Rank
  • 273 posts
  • LocationIn Legoland (~*-*)~
  • Favorite Class:Warlock

Nice update Haze and well done with the sprites Magna :)

Eluminare

Eluminare

Focus.

• Forum Rank
  • 3,395 posts
  • Location~ Elimination
  • Favorite Class:Stalker

Users Awards

Meh for sprites, +1 for the effect of this set in general. I'm glad it was finally added *sighs*.

Note to the players: relog if you can't see the items after you receive them.

Vajayjay Devourer

Vajayjay Devourer

Advanced Member

• Forum Rank
  • 62 posts

Can you release this as a permanent items via credit? The effect is damn good.

unforgiven024

unforgiven024

• Forum Rank
  • 1 posts

<3 I love this update !!

Licious

Licious

Advanced Member

• Forum Rank
  • 68 posts
  • LocationNever stay
  • Favorite Class:Arch Bishop
Yes can't wait to tell my grandparents about this supah cool new updates. +11111 ! ☺

KaiserMagina

KaiserMagina

Potato Fries

• Forum Rank
  • 236 posts
  • LocationPotato
  • Favorite Class:Champion

This is so nice for newbies. Why limited edition though? :th_hmm:  It only lasts 30 days and can only be taken once per acc. I think it should be there indefinitely for newbies and people who want to come back(especially after gepard). I remember the feeling of anxiety wanting to get 100% the first time. People being able to experience its power would be more motivated to get their permanent sets with these than without, and therefore, stay.  :th_ok:

Edited by KaiserMagina, 04 September 2016 - 01:22 PM.

Magna Divinus

Magna Divinus

† Ḡøḓ ℰα†ℯя †

• Forum Rank
  • 824 posts

Users Awards

This is so nice for newbies. Why limited edition though? :th_hmm:  It only lasts 30 days and can only be taken once per acc. I think it should be there indefinitely for newbies and people who want to come back(especially after gepard). I remember the feeling of anxiety wanting to get 100% the first time. People being able to experience its power would be more motivated to get their permanent sets with these than without, and therefore, stay.  :th_ok:

The original intention was that the set will be automatically available after 90 days+ inactivity, but for now it's a freebie for everyone so people can have a quick start in-game, and if they know the set will disappear -> they'll be more motivated to gear up :)

Nano

Nano

『 Raison d'être ♥ 』

• Forum Rank
  • 254 posts
  • Favorite Class:Royal Guard

Nice update!  :th_e3:

Xileria

Xileria

A Ghost

• Forum Rank
  • 810 posts
  • LocationIn Front of You

Users Awards
I thought you were reluctant in adding rental items in game that will disappear after sometimes. Eitherway it was a great update, I hope it totally work as you intended, this could potentially increase activity even in pvp areas.

At magna, i like the set effect but great choice in sprite. I dont want to use it as a perma set. JK, great update +1

Magna Divinus

Magna Divinus

† Ḡøḓ ℰα†ℯя †

• Forum Rank
  • 824 posts

Users Awards

I thought you were reluctant in adding rental items in game that will disappear after sometimes. Eitherway it was a great update, I hope it totally work as you intended, this could potentially increase activity even in pvp areas.

At magna, i like the set effect but great choice in sprite. I dont want to use it as a perma set. JK, great update +1

Even if the Set would look insanely amazing, I highly doubt you'd still want it after seeing XX players running around with it :v

KaiserMagina

KaiserMagina

Potato Fries

• Forum Rank
  • 236 posts
  • LocationPotato

but for now it's a freebie for everyone so people can have a quick start in-game, and if they know the set will disappear -> they'll be more motivated to gear up :)

^ exactly what I said

Why limited edition though? :th_hmm:  It only lasts 30 days and can only be taken once per acc. People being able to experience its power would be more motivated to get their permanent sets with these than without, and therefore, stay.  :th_ok:

I meant the npc/the giveaway should be there indefinitely. Not the gears. I think you misunderstood me which is partly my fault for my poor wording.  :th_pif:

Xileria

Xileria

A Ghost

• Forum Rank
  • 810 posts

Users Awards

^ exactly what I said

I meant the npc/the giveaway should be there indefinitely. Not the gears. I think you misunderstood me which is partly my fault for my poor wording.  :th_pif:

They are most likely testing its impact first. It could have an impact in economy too.

Kaitou Kun

Kaitou Kun

• Forum Rank
  • 27 posts
  • LocationMy mama dont like you
  • Favorite Class:Ninja

this is until when?? hahahaha +1 for the sprite and good for the comeback players hahaha

Xileria

Xileria

A Ghost

• Forum Rank
  • 810 posts

Users Awards

Even if the Set would look insanely amazing, I highly doubt you'd still want it after seeing XX players running around with it :v

actually it looks fine, even better than legendary hof set if it's unique, just not the color scheme of my taste.

i wanna raise an army with that as uniform.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users