The forums have recently been upgraded to a newer version. Please bear with us while we bring back our custom features and tweak our skin to our liking.

Thank you and enjoy!

HaZe

Hero Shop Rotation (09/2016)

Hello Dreamers!

This is just a quick announcement to inform you that the Hero Shop has been rotated! 

As many of you already know, you can obtain donation like headgears and exclusive items by participating in the Hero Happy Hours! The kills inside the Happy Hours Arena award Heroic Coins, which are used to purchase items from the Hero Shop.

You can find the Hero Shop at the Hero Temple or directly warping to [ayo_in02 115 170].

We are certain that the Hero Shop rotation will increase the activity during Hero Happy Hours, and now with the returner's set we hope to see more newbies earning Heroic Coins. 

The Hero Shop is rotated every 3-4 months, which means you have more than enough time to collect your favorite item(s).

Known bugs:

• Book of Toth says it affects physical damage but it's meant to affect magical damage. Typo will be fixed on the next patch! (Actual effect is receives 20% more damage from demi-humans and deal 20% more magic damage against demi-humans.)
  • Super Saiyan 3 Hair is missing description

Thank you and enjoy! 

P.S
Do you want to increase the server's population? Or have more people in PvP and WoE? Consider renewing your Ratemyserver review once a month for maximum exposure! Each review is seen by hundreds of new players and many of them will join the server thanks to you. Return the favor, write a Ratemyserver review today!

seraph and lucifer got bargain wkwkwkwk :th_heh: :th_heh:

the old lame items are back yayyyyy :th_e10:   + 2 sets  and few items sry iam being negative but i am dyeing from happy here  :th_e10:

We are not going to be releasing 40+ new unique items for HHH and then Donation Shop and Fashion NPC and BG every 3-4 months. That means 80-120 new sprites every 3-4 months (aka 1 new sprite per day). Do you think we are a custom sprite factory or something? Do you not see other updates being worked on?

In any case, be glad we rotated. Be glad there are at least new items. If you aren't glad then don't buy any of them. Don't HHH. Stay bored. It's that simple.

We are not going to be releasing 40+ new unique items for HHH and then Donation Shop and Fashion NPC and BG every 3-4 months. That means 80-120 new sprites every 3-4 months (aka 1 new sprite per day). Do you think we are a custom sprite factory or something? Do you not see other updates being worked on?

In any case, be glad we rotated. Be glad there are at least new items. If you aren't glad then don't buy any of them. Don't HHH. Stay bored. It's that simple.

Sir it's just this items been the last year as well for me in fact I preferred the pervious ones at least they was unique not puted on donation shop

hmm the saint ring one I've been saving up for is gone :|

the seraph one I wanted from CQ is here now though. no need to spend hours and hours for that now. Can't have everything I guess

I hope the next is BG items , the BG is now dead...

There were 20vs20 just yesterday in BG. It is far from dead.

There were 20vs20 just yesterday in BG. It is far from dead.

yes it is currently running at 13 v 13 atm. It has active time. Players are sometimes busy with other stuffs.