The forums have recently been upgraded to a newer version. Please bear with us while we bring back our custom features and tweak our skin to our liking.

Thank you and enjoy!

• Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
HaZe

Cyber Monday Sales

cybermon.png

Hello Dreamers!

This year we will be celebrating Cyber Monday in our server!

What is Cyber Monday?
- (In the US) the Monday following Thanksgiving, promoted by online retailers as a day for exceptional bargains.

During Cyber Monday most of the items in the Donation Girl NPC, including donation services, will be on sale with a 20-25% discount!

This means that headgears that cost 15 donation tokens will be sold for 12 donation tokens and wings/auras that cost 20 donation tokens will be sold for 15 donation tokens!

In addition to the sales, we will also make available a handful of rare items which will cost 50-60 donation credits (donation tokens will not be accepted in exchange for rare items).

The rare items that will become available during Cyber Monday will be a surprise and WILL NOT be leaked until the day of the sales. All we will say is that there will be 5 rares to choose from. (There will not be any rares sold via zeny)

This is the first time our server will celebrate Cyber Monday but will likely not be the last. Make sure to take advantage of these sales as they will only be available for 24 hours!

Countdown to when Cyber Monday starts can be found here.

Countdown to when Cyber Monday ends can be found here.

Rare Items Available during Cyber Monday

- Make sure to preview the rares via our Fitting Room available through the Donation Girl NPC!

Tyrael Wings- ID: 21421 - 60 Credits

screen_Dreamer_RO122.jpg

Black Sword of Dragon - ID: 21445 - 60 Credits

screen_Dreamer_RO126.jpg

Demon Fox Cloak - ID: 21570 - 60 Credits
screen_Dreamer_RO130.jpg

Thanatos Sword - ID: 21632 - 50 Credits

screen_Dreamer_RO131.jpg

Kyuubi Tails - ID: 20703 -  50 Credits

screen_Dreamer_RO132.jpg

Fallen Angels - ID: 20566 - 40 Credits

screen_Dreamer_RO133.jpg

Does the items in the combat shop have discounts too? Hehe.

No. Only the items in the donation girl NPC

Hello Dreamers!

In addition to the sales, we will also make available a handful of rare items which will cost 50-60 donation credits (donation tokens will not be accepted in exchange for rare items).

Hello there kind Sir. will you be rotating the donation items as well? or the sale is only applicable to the ones that are currently available?

There is no info about any rotations - I believe it will be the way it is right now but with the additional sales. Not 100% sure tho. It could be a good idea to add rotations maybe since this project seems like a big deal.

No there will not be a rotation before the Cyber Monday Sales. The rotation will likely be mid December.

Will there be a release of new untrade dons?? \

read haze last comment.

(There will not be any rares sold via zeny)

221435NothingtodoHereGifMadethiscuzIwas2

Edited by FARMNKILL

Btw. For how long will the rares be up? Like for example, i only donated 50$ But i'd love to get another one. Can i still catch up even if i donated on the same day of the rare release? Or should i donate in advanced? Lol