The forums have recently been upgraded to a newer version. Please bear with us while we bring back our custom features and tweak our skin to our liking.

Thank you and enjoy!

HaZe

Christmas Event 2016 [Phase 3]

nice event! however, the rich/pros will get richer again (coz of imba items to kill christmas bandit) and the poor will get.. idk, somehow get something? just kidding. just enjoy the game! hehe ;p

So the mobs spawn in Xmas Town?

If you mean Lutie, no

You have to talk to the Santa under the xmas tree at Lutie, he will warp you to the xmas city where the mobs spawn

Help, can someone tell me another way to patch the game, i cant patch afer i open it .please :c

Frequently Asked Questions:

• You can use any job to enter the Christmas City. No entry quest is required.
  • You can use any item inside the Christmas City, but 3rd job skills are disabled in the map.
  • Raffle Tickets, Mistletoes and One wish will be required for future phases.
  • The event finale and rare release are expected to occur on January 7, 2016 all Christmas content will be removed on the 8th.
  • Erroring? Can't autopatch or receive the latest updates? download the manual grf here.
  • Note: Make sure to report any and all bugs discovered to avoid a harsh punishment for breaking the rules!

If you mean Lutie, no

You have to talk to the Santa under the xmas tree at Lutie, he will warp you to the xmas city where the mobs spawn

Oh, thank you!

Let's start the holidays on RO! Time to hunt !!

Thanks Dro Team~

tumblr_myc0ooWdCX1rveihgo1_400.gif

Sockey Smokey

Pet Effect: Loots up to 10 items and adds a 75% immunity to Sleep status ailment when loyal.

Xmas_Smokie_Stocking.gif

Spoiler 
  • 100x Mysterious Christmas Powder
  • 100x Christmas Bells
  • 10x  Little Boy's Toy
  • 5x   Christmas Blessing

Christmas Woodie

Pet Effect: Loots up to 10 items and increases MaxHP by 2% when loyal.

woodie.png

Spoiler 
  • 300x Christmas Box
  • 300x Christmas Candy
  • 15x  Christmas Bells
  • 10x  Christmas Angel Doll

Isn't that a bit too much differnce pls reduce it ?

Does the Christmas bandit ever spawn? I've been online 3 hours, have not seen it or notified its been killed.

Does the Christmas bandit ever spawn? I've been online 3 hours, have not seen it or notified its been killed.

It does. ive seen it been BC all day/night when ive been farming.

• The event finale and rare release are expected to occur on January 7, 2016 all Christmas content will be removed on the 8th.

Nice. At least I know I have my salary by then. :)))

Edited by kooribunny

Nice. At least I know I have my salary by then. :)))

:D RIP Bun's salary :D

Phase 2 Phase 2 Phase 2.  Qt and useful hg pls pls pls pls <3 <3 <3  :th_lv:  :th_lv:  :th_lv:  :th_lv:  :th_lv:

I noticed a change :

We can't use convex mirror anymore ;-; but it's ok kek

PS : So, common christmas items, such as christmas gift wrap, cardboard box, mysterious christmas powder, etc, can't be used for future phases, can only be used for buying pet tame ingredients? If so, i'd rather sell my commons than keeping it Edited by HighEnd Succ

Ok guys.

So, I just saw 2 new NPCs (Christmas gear trader and christmas paragon)
Delivery can be done (speak to santa claus at lutie)

And more, so check it out.

Frequently Asked Questions:

• You can use any job to enter the Christmas City. No entry quest is required.
  • You can use any item inside the Christmas City, but 3rd job skills are disabled in the map.
  • Raffle Tickets, Mistletoes and One wish will be required for future phases.
  • The event finale and rare release are expected to occur on January 7, 2016 all Christmas content will be removed on the 8th.  Supposed to Be Jan 7, 2017 
  • Erroring? Can't autopatch or receive the latest updates? download the manual grf here.
  • Note: Make sure to report any and all bugs discovered to avoid a harsh punishment for breaking the rules!

We recommend you farm as many Christmas Supplies as possible so you can take advantage of the future phases!

Edited by Lordvk

no cooldown in xmas delivery? you can just spam it?

No cool down. You can spam it so long as you have supplies to deliver them.