The forums have recently been upgraded to a newer version. Please bear with us while we bring back our custom features and tweak our skin to our liking.

Thank you and enjoy!

HaZe

Christmas Event 2016 [Phase 3]

The shop will start out with 3 items today, tomorrow 3 items will be added to the shop. Every day when the server time hits 0:00 another 3 christmas headgears will be added to the shop. Nobody knows how many items will become available over all, but all of the items from the previous seasons will arrive at the shop eventually. There will be a handful of new items that will also be implemented into the shop, however does will be the last to arrive to the shop.

:th_ok:  :th_ok:

In church/morgan, i trade my supplies and get suprise giftbox although i lose the game

*i get my suprise giftbox before play the game, in this case maybe i get 1 more suprise giftbox if win.

Edited by serahp1

Did they lower drop rate? Before phase2 came, i got 3-4 item per mob. Now i get 1-3 item per mob.

there is no change in drop rate.

Finally, I can't believe that I reached 5k Tokens!

screen_Dreamer_RO041.jpg

Now, i don't know what to do with those. Probably waiting...

No pet allowed?

Ive seen people use pets,so yes. pets allowed  (especially the christmas ones )

Pets were disabled last night as they were one hitting monsters and mini boses

No rush but i wonder if there will be more items later in christmas gear trader npc or not. i have those items available already so what to do with my tokens lol