Phase 2 Phase 2 Phase 2. Qt and useful hg pls pls pls pls <3 <3 <3
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Posted 22 December 2016 - 02:24 PM
We can't use convex mirror anymore ;-; but it's ok kek
PS : So, common christmas items, such as christmas gift wrap, cardboard box, mysterious christmas powder, etc, can't be used for future phases, can only be used for buying pet tame ingredients? If so, i'd rather sell my commons than keeping it
Edited by HighEnd Succ, 22 December 2016 - 10:59 PM.
Posted 23 December 2016 - 10:17 PM
Frequently Asked Questions:
- You can use any job to enter the Christmas City. No entry quest is required.
- You can use any item inside the Christmas City, but 3rd job skills are disabled in the map.
- Raffle Tickets, Mistletoes and One wish will be required for future phases.
- The event finale and rare release are expected to occur on January 7, 2016 all Christmas content will be removed on the 8th. Supposed to Be Jan 7, 2017
- Erroring? Can't autopatch or receive the latest updates? download the manual grf here.
- Note: Make sure to report any and all bugs discovered to avoid a harsh punishment for breaking the rules!
We recommend you farm as many Christmas Supplies as possible so you can take advantage of the future phases!
Edited by Lordvk, 23 December 2016 - 10:18 PM.
Posted 24 December 2016 - 12:52 AM
The shop will start out with 3 items today, tomorrow 3 items will be added to the shop. Every day when the server time hits 0:00 another 3 christmas headgears will be added to the shop. Nobody knows how many items will become available over all, but all of the items from the previous seasons will arrive at the shop eventually. There will be a handful of new items that will also be implemented into the shop, however does will be the last to arrive to the shop.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users