The forums have recently been upgraded to a newer version. Please bear with us while we bring back our custom features and tweak our skin to our liking.

Thank you and enjoy!

Knigth4

Ragnarok Artwork (- techniques and colors aquarelle)

Hello to my friends, I am a ragnarok player for years and a fan of the forum. I would like to present my Ragnarok speed art drawing for you to evaluate.

From a character I like a lot and played a lot in the past, now I'm with Sniper. I hope you like my drawing was done with sketch, color and paper in January 2017.

And if possible we start a debate about which is the best character to play in the game currently, because I am stopped for some time.

Thank you friends.

Edited by Knigth4

Wow that is good stuff.

As for new players, it's always advised to make a Warlock and start earning zeny before anything else.

Hi.. welcome to DreamerRo.. I like your speed art drawing.. it looks cool..

warlock is normally the first character you can make for it is easy and fast to use for quest..

if you have any questions in game, feel free to use @request and state your question.. we will be glad to help.. good luck and enjoy your stay.. :)

Aw nice skill.

While I can't even make 2 mountains with a beautiful sunrise art.

And yes, according to my opinion warlock is better for starter.

Hi.. welcome to DreamerRo.. I like your speed art drawing.. it looks cool..

warlock is normally the first character you can make for it is easy and fast to use for quest..

if you have any questions in game, feel free to use @request and state your question.. we will be glad to help.. good luck and enjoy your stay.. :)

Thank you :) is a pleasure make part of forum and make new friends, i agree i think Warlock is the better more easy to oplay

Thank you  again i will need some help to back to game here

Aw nice skill.

While I can't even make 2 mountains with a beautiful sunrise art.

And yes, according to my opinion warlock is better for starter.

Thank you :) next time i make different using another character, maybe a Warlock fan-art

Thank you :) is a pleasure make part of forum and make new friends, i agree i think Warlock is the better more easy to oplay

Thank you  again i will need some help to back to game here

You're welcome.. You can use @request in game for your questions.. We're always here to help.. :)

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.