The forums have recently been upgraded to a newer version. Please bear with us while we bring back our custom features and tweak our skin to our liking.

Thank you and enjoy!

Sign in to follow this  
L i b r a

Requesting for a signature

Requesting for a signature with my two characters on it.

Would pay zenny for it.

Please pm me in forums or post below.

Thanks in advance!

Just wondering what kind of signature would you like to get? (since I have a month free, I could make something maybe lel)

Just wondering what kind of signature would you like to get? (since I have a month free, I could make something maybe lel)

Will tell you how exactly I want it to look like once I have access on computer again (probably tomorrow evening or weekend)

And now i forgot :l

How about for a background? I'd like it to look like the Halloween's haunting dolly or can you make it look a bit different? I really like dat mob (might get that one as my first tattoo actually)

How about for a background? I'd like it to look like the Halloween's haunting dolly or can you make it look a bit different? I really like dat mob (might get that one as my first tattoo actually)

ryan the kawaii

Wut im confused LOL can u gief the full idea? U want ur char in there with a marionette sprite as u being haunted or kawaii desu dolly with your character raping her or wat. Explain pl0x - u can pm me

elu + ryan sprite as siggy +1

Why did u say that dude srsly wtf

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this