The forums have recently been upgraded to a newer version. Please bear with us while we bring back our custom features and tweak our skin to our liking.

Thank you and enjoy!

Ambiguous

Need help for creating a sprite for personal use

There was a section before that a forum member made about making personal sprites, it was more of the user was the only one who could see it.

I was wondering if anyone here can help me or teach me how to make that happen. Specifically for death wepons.

This was the previous link

http://www.playdreamerro.com/forums/index.php?/topic/10101-kaoruz-sprites-workshop/

Which item you'd like to change? Kaoruz teach me some stuff, if i can remember maybe i can help you. :)

Hello. I just wanted for RK "death lance" to be like "halberd of legend" or even just a simple "g.lance" it suckncuz i cant see the death lance when doing dmg. Do you think its possible? :)

Edited by Ambiguous

Hello. I just wanted for RK "death lance" to be like "halberd of legend" or even just a simple "g.lance" it suckncuz i cant see the death lance when doing dmg. Do you think its possible? :)

Im not sure, haven't done any sprites since 2 years now. But i'll try to do it. I'll let you know.

Go here in the GRF: data/sprite/Àΰ£Ã·

Search for this folder: 񃯇

Now look for the Weapon sprite names, they mostly have the weapon ID of ingame, for example ±â»ç_³²_20009.spr/.act

Just copy and paste the same sprite and act files and re-name the number with the one from the Death Weapon ID.

±â»ç_³²_20009.spr/.act

---->

±â»ç_³²_22031.spr/.act

Those are just random numbers, use @ii in-game to find the correct ID of Halberd and Death Weapon

Go here in the GRF: data/sprite/Àΰ£Ã·

Search for this folder: 񃯇

Now look for the Weapon sprite names, they mostly have the weapon ID of ingame, for example ±â»ç_³²_20009.spr/.act

Just copy and paste the same sprite and act files and re-name the number with the one from the Death Weapon ID.

±â»ç_³²_20009.spr/.act

---->

±â»ç_³²_22031.spr/.act

Those are just random numbers, use @ii in-game to find the correct ID of Halberd and Death Weapon

I had some problem with the weapons back in the day, I'll try my best. :P I need to download GRF Tool and stuff again, since my PC changed don't have those anymore. Which programs to be use again? I think i need 2 to change. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.