Welcome to DreamerRO's Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Toggle shoutbox Dreamer's Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Changelog       In-game Guides       Job Guides       Rules       Review us       Support Ticket       Stability Discussion

Failure to follow the rules below may result in a permanent ban from the shoutbox without warning.
1. Server Down or Lag discussions do not belong on the shout box, you may ask here.
2. Do not start misleading discussions or rumors without facts
* You need 5 active posts to use the shout box. (Do not spam or post useless stuff to reach 5 posts)
@  RVDL : (19 October 2017 - 08:27 PM) why isnt there a "choose the rare" poll yet?
@  Ykram : (19 October 2017 - 06:48 PM) reboot
@  darkrogue : (19 October 2017 - 06:48 PM) reboot is starting.. please logout now.. save your work ^__^
@  Acolyte Class : (19 October 2017 - 02:46 PM) nope
@  Aronpogi14 : (19 October 2017 - 02:00 PM) server down?
@  Maximus Lodbrok : (19 October 2017 - 07:22 AM) FREE DTOKS FREE TICKETS FREE RARE
@  matmen : (19 October 2017 - 07:22 AM) no timecast
@  Aronpogi14 : (19 October 2017 - 06:59 AM) ok thanks
@  HaZe : (19 October 2017 - 06:58 AM) @Aronpogi14 I got your ticket just be patient
@  Aronpogi14 : (19 October 2017 - 06:53 AM) there u are lol haze question regarding wanderer cant sex change
@  Ecstasy : (19 October 2017 - 06:52 AM) How to disable login pin?
@  Lv1 Akikiw : (19 October 2017 - 06:48 AM) @matmen is the doublecast always on for sorc? or just no casting time?
@  matmen : (19 October 2017 - 06:47 AM) @ Lv1 Akikiw it give 30% increase damage in all bolt magic and give warlock lvl 2 dubblecast and instant double cast for sorc
@  Lv1 Akikiw : (19 October 2017 - 06:46 AM) guys what is the exact effect of nydc?
@  HaZe : (19 October 2017 - 06:44 AM) @Aronpogi14 You can see if I am on by looking at the whos online section at the bottom of the forums :th_heh:
@  Aronpogi14 : (19 October 2017 - 06:31 AM) haze on?
@  Lv1 Akikiw : (19 October 2017 - 06:29 AM) what is the effect of nydc?
@  ulol69 : (19 October 2017 - 06:13 AM) secret identity is required :th_e4:
@  Aronpogi14 : (19 October 2017 - 06:12 AM) haze on ?
@  Venie : (19 October 2017 - 06:00 AM) :th_ok: :th_e1:

Photo

Hero Shop Rotation (02/2017)

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

HaZe

HaZe

Founding Father

• Forum Rank
  • 4,227 posts
  • Favorite Class:Lord Knight

Users Awards

heroshoprotation.png

Hello Dreamers!

This is just a quick announcement to inform you that the Hero Shop has been rotated! 

As many of you already know, you can obtain donation like headgears, equipment and exclusive items by participating in the Hero Happy Hours! The kills inside the Happy Hours Arena award Heroic Coins, which are used to purchase items from the Hero Shop.

You can find the Hero Shop at the Hero Temple or directly warping to [ayo_in02 115 170].

The Hero Shop is rotated every 3-4 months, which means you have more than enough time to collect your favorite item(s).

In this rotation we included the tradeable Incarnation Spirit rare item. The reasoning behind this is to add an item that our players can farm and sell for a hefty amount of Zeny. We plan on sinking tradeable Incarnation Spirits by using them as an ingredient to convert them into more exclusive account bound rare items via the Collectibles Trader NPC. (Kind of like we did with Hyourinmaru Spirit a few months ago). This way the prices of the IS will not go too high due to low demand, and the price will not go too low because our players will be trading them for account bound versions in the future.

** Keep in mind that the prices of any and all items may change at any moment without warning. **

Thank you and enjoy! 

P.S
Do you want to increase the server's population? Or have more people in PvP and WoE? Consider renewing your Ratemyserver review once a month for maximum exposure! Each review is seen by hundreds of new players and many of them will join the server thanks to you. Return the favor, write a Ratemyserver review today!

Aya

Aya

Silent Princess

• Forum Rank
  • 537 posts
  • LocationSunny SD
  • Favorite Class:Genetic

AYYYYYYYYYYY

Bima Sakti

Bima Sakti

Old School Dreamer

• Forum Rank
  • 374 posts
  • LocationUnknown
  • Favorite Class:Ninja

Users Awards

i want all new reduce helm. but 3k again to sword of destiny :th_sob: 

Aan

Aan

Advanced Member

• Forum Rank
  • 121 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Favorite Class:Guillotine Cross

Users Awards

Nike Caaaapppp~

Kailya

Kailya

#ALITTLEWEIRD

• Forum Rank
  • 3,873 posts
  • LocationWonderland
  • Favorite Class:Arch Bishop

Users Awards

finally.. i got my white nike. After waiting for rotation. Missed it last time qq

enteng

enteng

• Forum Rank
  • 15 posts
  • LocationWorldwide
  • Favorite Class:Thief

having a hard time getting that in fashion npc. now can be obtain thru heroic coins. well still thumbs up thu. :D

Gajielrose

Gajielrose

Advanced Member

• Forum Rank
  • 33 posts

Next stop V4P :D

theironbutt

theironbutt

Advanced Member

• Forum Rank
  • 105 posts
  • LocationPerth, Australia
  • Favorite Class:Super Novice

casuallllllllllll capppppppppppppp.  :th_gawi:

GM Chronos

GM Chronos

Support GM

• Forum Rank
  • 100 posts
  • Favorite Class:Assassin

Users Awards

Next stop V4P :D

i think there is no need to rotate V4P lol. Not unless haze will implement new ones. But still it will be on lower chance. There are still more important updates to come lmao

Gajielrose

Gajielrose

Advanced Member

• Forum Rank
  • 33 posts

i think there is no need to rotate V4P lol. Not unless haze will implement new ones. But still it will be on lower chance. There are still more important updates to come lmao

That's sad. I have a lot of coins but I already have all the v4p items.

I mean, it will make old and new players to vote. So win win? 

JustMe

JustMe

N0 CH35T N0 53X

• Forum Rank
  • 2,612 posts
  • Favorite Class:Warlock

Users Awards

That's sad. I have a lot of coins but I already have all the v4p items.

I mean, it will make old and new players to vote. So win win?

The premium enchant actually boosted most players that have high value armor to vote

Andromeda

Andromeda

DreamerRO Legend

• Forum Rank
  • 1,416 posts
  • LocationLeGrand Towers Eastwood City
  • Favorite Class:Thief

Users Awards

our suggestion has finally noticed? thanks HHH survey

Bima Sakti

Bima Sakti

Old School Dreamer

• Forum Rank
  • 374 posts
  • LocationUnknown
  • Favorite Class:Ninja

Users Awards

go HHH yeay :th_heh:

r12312353

r12312353

Advanced Member

• Forum Rank
  • 97 posts
  • Favorite Class:Acolyte

Users Awards

this is a very nice update! thanks!

S N I F F U P

S N I F F U P

Old School Dreamer

• Forum Rank
  • 357 posts
  • LocationKingdom of Saudi Arabia
  • Favorite Class:Royal Guard

Users Awards

great update :th_e3: .. :)  thanks GM haze for giving us a good favor in return :) ..

we are hoping for a new comers in our server

let us encourage them how to be good team player's  :th_no1:  :th_no1:  :th_no1:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users