The forums have recently been upgraded to a newer version. Please bear with us while we bring back our custom features and tweak our skin to our liking.

Thank you and enjoy!

• Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
HaZe

Poring Island (Leveling Map)

Hello Dreamers!

As a result of the recent influx of new players in our server, we wanted to implement an update that facilitates leveling in our server. Many of our veterans know exactly how to level up from 0 to 500 in less than 30 minutes with the use of a mercenary at the Death Field, but you would be surprised how many newbies have a hard time learning how to level up in our server and quit before they reach lvl 500.

Since leveling a character in our High Rates should be easy, we figured it was time to make leveling more straightforward and newbie friendly.

• No longer will newbies be begging for zeny to buy a new mercenary!
  • No longer will they be killed in our Death Field by aggro monsters!
  • No longer will they have to level up at slow rate because they are not aware of the fastest leveling method!
  • No longer will our veterans have to explain how to use a mercenary to level up!

We introduce the friendly leveling map, the Poring Island.

It has 6 different monsters that will ensure our newbies have an easy going leveling experience without having to worry about using a mercenary or getting killed by aggressive monsters. It even has a mini-boss that gives 100 Base Levels to the player that kills it!

The monsters do not drop any loot, their only reason for existence is to help newbies level up in our server. It even has an in-map Main NPC and Healer so our newbies can change jobs and reborn without having to go back to Caspen!

The Dungeon is listed first on our Main NPC Warper feature and had red letters next to it to ensure that our newbies see it when they try to warp to any other dungeon to level up. (ie ant hell, payon dungeon)

We hope that when a newbie player asks in town how to level up our veterans will have an easier time just telling them "use @warp poring01" and from thereon, it should be pretty simple. Just poke porings until you are level 500!

We know this update is nothing special for our veterans, but we are certain it will make life easier for newbies and hopefully it increases the percentage of newbies that become permanent residents of our server. We are counting on our veterans to assist us in getting the word out about the new leveling map!

Enjoy !

These small things make a big difference in the long run.

i like this new update for our beloved newbie's and to be pro's someday.. it will going to be easy to them to level rather than to kill the aggressive mobs in Izlu2dun... Great And Job Well Done !!!

This is a supportive move for newbies , you have no idea how many megaphones i used at lhz_dun03 when i found a group of newbies leveling just to tell them that we have some kind of leveling room. Thanks HaZe for the update!

Nice update!

Is it possible to make a pop-up message about the leveling map though?

Like, add it on the intro that first shows when they're warped to caspen.

Something like: "Do you want to warp to poring island to level up?"

"Yes"

Im reminiscing now my newbie life begging for 1312332313z for Mercenaries cause i died so many times to reach level 500. Hahahahah. 

Good job boss Haze

I maxed atleast 4-5 characters leveling up the hard way when i was a newb, cuz i dont freaking know those mercenary exist, and I thought "Wayne" is just a custom pet.

Looking back at it, It was damn funny.

Why not this:

Substitute the drops for 500k zeny each level. For ranking an account, that's 2.25 billion. No more begging, they can invest into their characters early on and they use the spares to gamble and make more.