Welcome to DreamerRO's Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Toggle shoutbox Dreamer's Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Changelog       In-game Guides       Job Guides       Rules       Review us       Support Ticket       Stability Discussion

Failure to follow the rules below may result in a permanent ban from the shoutbox without warning.
1. Server Down or Lag discussions do not belong on the shout box, you may ask here.
2. Do not start misleading discussions or rumors without facts
* You need 5 active posts to use the shout box. (Do not spam or post useless stuff to reach 5 posts)
@  Lv1 Akikiw : (22 October 2017 - 04:59 PM) @penguinxia2 http://playdreamerro...ent&path=donate you're welcome.
@  Aizen Knight : (22 October 2017 - 10:36 AM) oooohh finally DRO is renewal ...
@  FARMNKILL : (22 October 2017 - 10:25 AM) donate
@  penguinxia2 : (22 October 2017 - 09:12 AM) where can i get DTOKS?
@  KeyserSoze : (22 October 2017 - 08:56 AM) Does Ranged Drake's Jacket damage boost affect desperado?
@  GM Ethan : (22 October 2017 - 04:00 AM) No. You May report it on Beta Bug reports.
@  iJojo1112 : (22 October 2017 - 03:13 AM) Anyone reported the Enlarge Weight Limit?
@  Precious : (22 October 2017 - 01:04 AM) Please fix Survival Event bug...
@  GM Ethan : (21 October 2017 - 09:13 PM) @BlackFrost Make sure you are using the newest client.
@  AllenAaron : (21 October 2017 - 08:19 PM) Which client are you uisng? The new one with Halloween 's?
@  BlackFrost : (21 October 2017 - 05:34 PM) from*
@  BlackFrost : (21 October 2017 - 05:33 PM) hi guys. why i cant login?? it say rejected form the server??
@  Zeba Ziegler : (21 October 2017 - 02:20 PM) Spooky
@  VJLINK : (21 October 2017 - 01:29 PM) KEK
@  flyingcat : (21 October 2017 - 01:07 PM) 5, 4, 3, 5, 2, 2 are our rankings in the top 6 server sites as of this time.
@  Bob Marley : (21 October 2017 - 09:27 AM) k3kmon
@  AllenAaron : (21 October 2017 - 06:47 AM) Here is the answer www.playdreamerro.com/forums/index.php?/topic/35661-can-you-increase-intimacy-rate-on-homun/#entry372713
@  AllenAaron : (21 October 2017 - 06:47 AM) Kek
@  jambanterbang : (21 October 2017 - 05:06 AM) [font=tahoma][size=3]
do you know how much intimacy increase every feed when huger level 11?[/size][/font]
@  faris6096 : (21 October 2017 - 05:01 AM) been a dacade I waiting for new rare

Photo

Variant Rares Merchant

• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

HaZe

HaZe

Founding Father

• Forum Rank
  • 4,227 posts
  • Favorite Class:Lord Knight

Users Awards

variant.png

Greetings Dreamers!

Today we present a new NPC that offers the amazing opportunity to purchase limited edition rare items via Zeny. However, these aren't normal rare items...Although they have the same sprite as many previously released rares, these ones have the ability to "change" the effects they provide based on the player's choice.

NPC: Variant Rare Merchant

4_m_redsword.png

howto.png

The rare items in these shop cost anywhere from 400 to 600 billion Zeny. In order to purchase rare items from the variant rare shop you must exchange billion zeny bags into 100B Zeny Chests via the npc above. One 100B Zeny Chest costs 100x 1b Zeny Bags, however, you can also use Discount Coupons to reduce the price of each 100B Zeny Chest by 20%.

Example:

• No Discount Coupon - 4 Zeny Chests will cost you 400x 1B Zeny bags.
  • 1 Discount Coupon - 4 Zeny Chests will cost you 380x 1b Zeny Bags. 
  • 2 Discount Coupon - 4 Zeny Chests will cost you 360x 1b Zeny Bags. 
  • 3 Discount Coupon - 4 Zeny Chests will cost you 340x 1b Zeny Bags. 

** Keep in mind that the Zeny Chests are account bound and they cannot be exchanged back into Zeny bags or Zeny after they are converted into Chests.

** You can obtain Discount Coupons at a low rate by killing inside the Hero Arena, 3rd Jobs arena, HHH and Battlegrounds. 

howdoesitwork.png

The rare items available in this shop offer 3 different effects. You can choose  and change which effect the rare gives by speaking with the Variant Rare Merchant NPC. He will offer you the opportunity to choose one of the following effects for your rare:

1. Increases physical damage against demi-humans by 25% and reduces after-skill delay by 30%.
  2. Increases magical damage against demi-humans by 25% and reduces after-skill delay by 30%.
  3. Increases all stats by 35 and reduces after-skill delay by 30%. (new)

You must pay 1B zeny and 500 Cashpoints (converted DM points) each time you want to change the effect that your variant rare provides. You can change effects as many times as you want! There are no limits!

award.png

In addition to the awesome rare sprites with variant effects, purchasing one of these rares also unlocks a new forum award badge. This award is similar to those badges given to Elite Heroes, Helpers and Forum Veterans and it is displayed under your avatar every time you post on the forums. In order to qualify for the Billionaire's Award you will need to purchase at least one Variant Rare and then you will need to apply for the award.

Billionaire's Forum Award
billionaire.png

How to apply for the Billionaires Award?

1. Purchase Variant Rare from the NPC
  2. Apply for the award in-game at the npc located in prontera 165 290
  3. Apply for the award on the forums by writing on this topic and the award you are applying for.
  4. Wait for a Game master to check the awards topic and see if you qualify for the award.

rares.png

To view a list of all the items available via the Variant Rare Shop please open the spoiler below. Keep in mind that they are all account bound and that the prices may change at any time without warning. As of right now it is not know whether the shop will be available permanently or not. We will leave it open for 3 months and see if it had a positive impact on the economy and gameplay before we decide to leave it permanent.

You can preview all the rares in-game via the Fitting Room NPC, accessible through the Donation Girl NPC.

Spoiler

Kyrie

Kyrie

• I Write Sins Not Tragedies •

• Forum Rank
  • 379 posts
  • Favorite Class:Rune Knight

woooow

Aan

Aan

Advanced Member

• Forum Rank
  • 122 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Favorite Class:Guillotine Cross

Users Awards

Awesome

B>Cheap IS~

Andromeda

Andromeda

DreamerRO Legend

• Forum Rank
  • 1,416 posts
  • LocationLeGrand Towers Eastwood City
  • Favorite Class:Thief

Users Awards

Me: Finally sword of dragon..500b..500b..500b...hype train crashed.

Bima Sakti

Bima Sakti

Old School Dreamer

• Forum Rank
  • 374 posts
  • LocationUnknown
  • Favorite Class:Ninja

Users Awards

wow :th_omg:

Andromeda

Andromeda

DreamerRO Legend

• Forum Rank
  • 1,416 posts
  • LocationLeGrand Towers Eastwood City
  • Favorite Class:Thief

Users Awards

wow :th_omg:

:th_bo: hi

Xero

Xero

.:z(•.•-)

• Forum Rank
  • 2,882 posts
  • LocationMalaysia
  • Favorite Class:Rune Knight

Users Awards
Sigh... *takes out wallet* Haze and his zeny sinking ideas.

Nano

Nano

『 Mon trésor 』

• Forum Rank
  • 269 posts
  • LocationIn her heart. <3
  • Favorite Class:Royal Guard

500b for my SOD. #QQ

HaZe

HaZe

Founding Father

• Forum Rank
  • 4,227 posts

Users Awards

Reasons why the rares are 400-600b instead of the normal 160-200b 

• You are getting the opportunity to buy the rares now instead of having to wait months or years until they become available again.***
  • You are getting 3 effects instead of 1 effect which typically costs 1/3 the price.
  • You are unlocking a brand new effect for rares, the +35 stats / delay is exclusive to this NPC.
  • You are also getting a forum award that recognizes the accomplishment every time you post on the forums.
  • You have plenty of time to farm discount coupons to make the prices of the rares much cheaper.

*** Some rares get released only once in 2-3 even 4 years, some never even get released again..so this npc offers a great opportunity to get that one rare sprite you always wanted without having to wait for the next released.

Bima Sakti

Bima Sakti

Old School Dreamer

• Forum Rank
  • 374 posts
  • LocationUnknown
  • Favorite Class:Ninja

Users Awards

:th_bo: hi

hi zee zee :th_heh:  go buy variant rare u rich :th_lv:

Edited by Bima Sakti, 03 March 2017 - 07:02 PM.

JustMe

JustMe

N0 CH35T N0 53X

• Forum Rank
  • 2,612 posts
  • Favorite Class:Warlock

Users Awards

500b for my SOD. #QQ

My BOD as well qq

morningtea

morningtea

Soto Mbok Giyem

• Forum Rank
  • 656 posts
  • Locationbehind you
  • Favorite Class:Sniper
AWESOME! someone sponsor me pliss xD

Xel

Xel

Hell to the World

• Forum Rank
  • 1,124 posts
  • Favorite Class:Hunter

Users Awards

I just want those swords .-.

#SwordRaresRektAll

#SwordRares>All Rares

serahp1

serahp1

Advanced Member

• Forum Rank
  • 71 posts
  • Favorite Class:Soul Linker

The rare items available in this shop offer 3 different effects. You can choose  and change which effect the rare gives by speaking with the Variant Rare Merchant NPC. He will offer you the opportunity to choose one of the following effects for your rare:

1. Increases physical damage against demi-humans by 25% and reduces after-skill delay by 30%.
  2. Increases magical damage against demi-humans by 25% and reduces after-skill delay by 30%.
  3. Increases all stats by 35 and reduces after-skill delay by 30%. (new)

You must pay 1B zeny and 500 Cashpoints (converted DM points) each time you want to change the effect that your variant rare provides. You can change effects as many times as you want! There are no limits!

If i have one rare but not buy from merchant, can I still change the effect ?

Edited : Ok i test it, and you can't :th_sob: :th_sob:

it means new level rare. Rare and Variant Rare

there's reason why variant rare worth 400-600

Edited by serahp1, 03 March 2017 - 07:35 PM.

Zerro

Zerro

Inactive Ghost

• Forum Rank
  • 4,446 posts
  • LocationThunderstorms
  • Favorite Class:Warlock

Users Awards

I think the rares are of a different item ID so I think no.

HaZe

HaZe

Founding Father

• Forum Rank
  • 4,227 posts

Users Awards

You can only change the effect of variant rares.

Gajielrose

Gajielrose

Advanced Member

• Forum Rank
  • 33 posts

sasuke susano please. T.T

Kailya

Kailya

#ALITTLEWEIRD

• Forum Rank
  • 3,873 posts
  • LocationWonderland
  • Favorite Class:Arch Bishop

Users Awards

Rangris Wings or Kiel...  * my zeny qq *

Esdese22

Esdese22

Advanced Member

• Forum Rank
  • 69 posts
  • Location幻想郷
  • Favorite Class:Genetic

Users Awards

i love the idea although its 400b+ lol :')

Xadsyath

Xadsyath

The Dicktator

• Forum Rank
  • 1,502 posts
  • Favorite Class:Acolyte

Users Awards

Please give more stats for supporters, supporters have no rares ;(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users