The forums have recently been upgraded to a newer version. Please bear with us while we bring back our custom features and tweak our skin to our liking.

Thank you and enjoy!

• Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
knight

AFK Gaming with GeForce GTX G-Assist

The link says
GeForce GTX G-Assist takes advantage of cutting-edge NVIDIA artificial intelligence to bring you the next revolution in gaming.
Eliminate AFKs. Overcome the toughest boss battles. Monitor and maintain your peak gaming performance. Learn from the only gamer to play over 10,080 games. Now, you can do it all with G-Assist's powerful GeForce-Assisted Gaming technologies.

I didn't do much research on this,so ignore my ignorance if this can't work with RO ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ . So if its supposed to work with RO too ? AFK-HHH and AKF-MVP hunting then :P ? will it be legit with dRO ? If not just enjoy the video to see how they claim it works with other games ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ :th_no1:

The moment you buy it and confirm it works will be the moment it will be illegal to use in dRO.

Haze is playing with you, intense mind games.

I don't think it would work..but you should buy it and let us know lmao

:th_heh:  i am thinking nvidia is trying to fool people on april fool's day lol but idk xD

Edited by knight

Go in game and enable it, maybe it is disabled by default

On 3/31/2017 at 1:37 PM, knight said:
The link says

I didn't do much research on this,so ignore my ignorance if this can't work with RO ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ . So if its supposed to work with RO too ? AFK-HHH and AKF-MVP hunting then 😛 ? will it be legit with dRO ? If not just enjoy the video to see how they claim it works with other games ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ :th_no1:

that was an April Fools gag lol you fell for it what a noob.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.