Sign in to follow this  
HaZe

Policy On Macros

3 minutes ago, Sushii said:

Is this working and safe?

Safe, definitely. I've been using this macro for years. Working, 95% of the time. I might be a special (unfortunate) case, but if you give the macro "too much" hands-on action, it might bug out and keep pressing the hotkey even if you let go. You'd have to navigate your system and disable it aside from the shortcut somehow.

3 minutes ago, Aselica said:

Safe, definitely. I've been using this macro for years. Working, 95% of the time. I might be a special (unfortunate) case, but if you give the macro "too much" hands-on action, it might bug out and keep pressing the hotkey even if you let go. You'd have to navigate your system and disable it aside from the shortcut somehow.

I'm new to this macro thing. Might need sometime to get used to it. Is it one of those download and we're good to go kind of thing ? Or do I have to modify this ?

I chose this one particularly because its GUI makes it easier to set up compared to other ones and is a lot more consistent--at least in my opinion.

Once you open the settings application I believe you can just stick to the chain macro and set one key.

In any case, you can also try shiroemiya's and/or panflippingcake's variation and see which one clicks with you

Simple macro for skill spam - Macro Guides - DreamerRO's Community (playdreamerro.com)

Spaming keys with Autohotkey~ - Macro Guides - DreamerRO's Community (playdreamerro.com)

Edited by Aselica

8 minutes ago, Aselica said:

I chose this one particularly because its GUI makes it easier to set up compared to other ones and is a lot more consistent--at least in my opinion.

Once you open the settings application I believe you can just stick to the chain macro and set one key.

In any case, you can also try shiroemiya's and/or panflippingcake's variation and see which one clicks with you

Simple macro for skill spam - Macro Guides - DreamerRO's Community (playdreamerro.com)

Spaming keys with Autohotkey~ - Macro Guides - DreamerRO's Community (playdreamerro.com)

Thank you for these awesome links. Will check out and see what happens. Thanks!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this