The forums have recently been upgraded to a newer version. Please bear with us while we bring back our custom features and tweak our skin to our liking.

Thank you and enjoy!

• Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
HaZe

Double Credits Promotion [OUTDATED]

Promotion outdated, Please visit the donation page on the main site to view the latest donation promotion!

>> HERE

Great update on the Donation HG Catalog.

The Double Credits Promotion update is great aswell, new players who want to skip the Hero Quest / Elite Hero Quest line to get their Elite chars will have an easier time.

Those newbies will also be able to get the donation headgears they need aswell.

Double Credits Promotion is great, only thing that worries me is if it will stay like this forever.

It's going to mess up market prices a lot and could have repercussions in terms of in-game economy

+1 now it's beneficial to donate at a lower cost and still get more than what you pay for. Before it was only worth it to donate 40. So thanks for this

This is just a quick announcement to inform our players that the "Double Credits" donation promotion that we have had since like 2009 has been updated. 

• Instead of having to donate over 40.00$ USD to qualify for the Double Credits promotion, you now only have to donate 5.00$ to qualify for the double credits promotion. (read more)
That means that if you donate 10$ you get 20 credits, if you donate 25$ you get 50 donation credits, etc.

At the time of the implementation we had a limited amount of transactions "allowed" per day/month, so we wanted to limit those transactions of 5-10$ for a one time donation of 40$. We no longer have that restriction, so we have lowered the double credits promotion requirements to make it more feasible for our overseas players to qualify for the promotion.

Tradeable Donation Catalog

We plan on adding the limited edition untradeable head gears to our website catalog soon.

Enjoy~

The effect of bloody goddess aura given on that page is wrong. It's anti stun and anti sleep not stone curse

abbadon aura in donation catalog please. ^^

this is awesome

and add the rares too. 

now the problem is

"Hello Economy"

Edited by A B A

I would like to donate some, but Ringgit Malaysia to USD still as weak as a newbie to veteran :P :th_pif:

I would like to donate some, but Ringgit Malaysia to USD still as weak as a newbie to veteran :P  :th_pif:

Do Ringgit Malaysia to BTC then donate. Should be better values.

Edited by notpro

Do Ringgit Malaysia to BTC then donate. Should be better values.

Sure, let me check the rate 1st~

Old topic but it needs a bump..

1. Is this update permanent or was it only a specific period of time? (there is no specific info about it so I assume it is permanent)

2. The forum information on this topic about the donation proccess and the main website donation announcement are quite different.. which information is correct?

http://playdreamerro.com/?module=pages&action=content&path=donate

3. Was there any change related to the donation proccess without making up the notification for the entire community?

I'd like to know how exactly the proccess of donating looks at the moment because it is pretty much confusing..

The website is correct, this topic is outdated. This promotion of doubling up everything did not work out for us. We pay a fee for each transaction from 0.50$ to 2.50$ depending on the origin of the credit card and the bank. With this promotion the number of donation transactions increased tremendously but the amounts were mostly under 5 dollars, which means 50% of the donation was going towards fees. We prefer donators to donate once and get a lump sum of credits instead of donation 5$ multiple times a day or whenever they need a couple of donation tokens.