Welcome to DreamerRO's Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Toggle shoutbox Dreamer's Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Changelog       In-game Guides       Job Guides       Rules       Review us       Support Ticket       Stability Discussion

Failure to follow the rules below may result in a permanent ban from the shoutbox without warning.
1. Server Down or Lag discussions do not belong on the shout box, you may ask here.
2. Do not start misleading discussions or rumors without facts
* You need 5 active posts to use the shout box. (Do not spam or post useless stuff to reach 5 posts)
@  Aya : (26 July 2017 - 12:25 PM) Puddi puddi
@  Xero : (26 July 2017 - 12:21 PM) It is someone possibly using macro to illegally farm things without human interaction.
@  Essaimel : (26 July 2017 - 09:54 AM) xero, what is this things? the new system?http://www.playdreamerro.com/forums/index.php?/topic/34683-bot/
@  Xero : (26 July 2017 - 06:31 AM) If they need help they can head to Discord where @Faelnirv answers everything because he's the best player in DRO
@  Faelnirv : (26 July 2017 - 06:21 AM) np my man @excoriate
@  Kyrie : (26 July 2017 - 06:03 AM) any SPs out there? some newbies reportedly having no one to answer their inquiries.
@  Excoriate : (26 July 2017 - 05:56 AM) alright. thanks tho. @Xero @Faelnirv xoxo <3
@  Lv1 Akikiw : (26 July 2017 - 05:26 AM) @RVDL +8kmant, gotta have that reflect bonus
@  Imminent : (26 July 2017 - 04:35 AM) @RVDL depends on what character you are using or if you are dueling. I'd say its elite asprika
@  RVDL : (26 July 2017 - 03:34 AM) best garment to compound MalevC on?
@  Faelnirv : (26 July 2017 - 02:39 AM) I would've answered had I known. Unfortunately I don't. Moreover, I highly doubt spamming would encourage people to answer your question, instead I actually think it would create the opposite effect.
@  Xero : (26 July 2017 - 02:33 AM) I'm sorry, neither me nor anyone here is inclined to answer your question, more so you spammed enough times to annoy me, hence I choose to ignore it.

PS: There's a nice price-check thread you can check to get an idea of how much those items cost. You can also check in #vending
@  Excoriate : (26 July 2017 - 02:18 AM) answering would be great too
@  Xero : (26 July 2017 - 02:10 AM) Not spamming shoutbox would be great.
@  Excoriate : (26 July 2017 - 01:49 AM) PC>+10WM with F.Pharoah
@  Excoriate : (26 July 2017 - 01:34 AM) PC>+10WM with F.Pharoah
@  Excoriate : (26 July 2017 - 12:59 AM) PC>+10WM with F.Pharoah
@  Excoriate : (25 July 2017 - 11:29 PM) PC>+10WM with F.Pharoah
@  Excoriate : (25 July 2017 - 11:26 PM) PC>+10WM with F.Pharoah
@  Xero : (25 July 2017 - 08:43 PM) Yes MrShaders

Photo

Miner World

• Please log in to reply
165 replies to this topic

HaZe

HaZe

Founding Father

• Forum Rank
  • 3,557 posts
  • Favorite Class:Lord Knight

Users Awards

POPULAR

miner_World.png

An immense wealth is hidden beneath the Earth's crust...

Do you have what it takes to find it and become the wealthiest miner in Midgard?

Mine_intro.png
The younger of the famous brothers Goldstein has arrived to Einbroch, the city of Steel, to offer his technology to the citizens of Midgard. David Goldstein is a bright scientist that invented an ingenious drill that can be attached to special boots. The Drilling Boots allow the wearer to mine valuable minerals from dungeons and fields in much more efficient manner than using an old-school pike.

David Goldstein believes his Drilling Boots can enable anyone to become a master miner and he is eager to start training people on how to use his invention.

If you are interested in using the Drilling Boots to start mining, you can purchase a set of boots from David for 500M Zeny. If you are lucky, he may offer them to you at half price (250M Zeny) if you purchase them the first time you talk to him.

NPC: David Goldstein

goldstein.png

mining-how.png
First, you must purchase the Drilling Boots from David. You are encouraged to equip the boots to gain access to new mining skills.
The first step in the mining process is making a drill.

In order to make a drill you must send a whisper to "npc:mine" with the word "make". 
makedrill.png
It may take several attempts before you succeed in making your drill. Just keep repeating the process until you succeed.

Once you have your Drilling Boots and you have created your drill you will be ready to start drilling..but first, you have to find the mine!

You must go to a map where mines are known to be found (full list found below) and try to find the exact spot where the mine is located. They are invisible but luckily you have a "Detection" miner skill that will guide you on finding the mine's location.

In order to detect the mine simply send any message to "npc:mine" - For example, "Drill", "Detect", or.."sdjskja". Anything will work.

The Detection skill will advise you to move up, down, left or right until you find the exact location of the mine. It may take a few attempts before you actually find the mine, but once you do..you can mine it for quite a while before the mine is destroyed or runs out of minerals.

Once you find the exact location of the Mine, you can again send a message to "npc:mine" to start drilling the mine and excavating valuable minerals.

Once you start mining you will start noticing that the Drill gets hotter whenever you drill on a mine. You must pay attention to the "Heat" in your chatbox because if your drill reaches a Heat of 100 the drill will break and you will have to create another drill whispering "make" to "npc:mine". 

It is recommended that you stop drilling when you reach a heat of 80-90 in order to make sure your drill does not break. It usually takes only a few seconds for the drill to cool down after you stop so you can begin drilling again soon after.

minerskills.png
Whenever you mine you will earn Miner EXP. This experience is used to level up your Mining Skills. Even when you do not find any items in the mine, your miner exp will still increase. The deeper you dig, the more experience you will earn.  However, keep in mind that if you break your drill or you move while drilling, you will lose Miner EXP. You can check your current mining level and experience on the message that appears each time you drill.

When you level up, you will be awarded with Miner Skill points. These points can be used to level up Miner Skills that will increase your productivity while mining. You get at a minimum 3 skill points per level, but the number of skill points received may vary depending on your Miner Level.

To view all skills and/or to level up Miner Skills send a whisper to "npc:mine" with the word "skill".
mineskill.png

Below is a list of all the Miner Skills available:

Spoiler

mines-types.png
There are a total of 8 different mines, all of which drop minerals at different rates. The lower level mines are known for dropping more "trash" items than the higher level mines. It is important to increase your Miner Level so you can gain access to these more productive mines and skills that increase drop rate of minerals.

Open spoiler to view different types of mines:
Spoiler

mining-maps.png
There may be 1-3 mines on a map at the same time. The type of mine that appears in each map is random out of a list of mine classes that exist on that map. If you are interested in learning which mines exist in which map, you can view a list of all the maps that have mines and which mines spawn there by opening this spoiler:
Spoiler

mined-items.png
If you want to see a complete list of all the items that can be excavated from the mines, you may click this link.

Curious of how the drops actually work? Take this as an example:

• Mine Name: The name of the mine class.
  • Item Name: The name of the item mined.
  • Item ID: The item ID of the item mined.
  • Drop Rate: The base drop rate of the item, example: 1000/10,000
  • Rate Increment: This value is multiplied by the depth. Example: If rate increment is 100 and your depth is 6 the total drop rate will be (1000+(100*6) = 1600/10,000)
  • Max: The maximum possible drop rate that can be achieved for that item.

In the example above the drop rate for an item is 1600/10,000. The way the script works is, a random number will be generated from 1~10,000 if the number is less than or equal to 1,600 --> you will successfully mine the item. Otherwise, you will not get any item and will have to keep digging.

There are a number of new minerals introduced that you need to keep an eye for. These minerals will be used to forge new equipment and to fused mvp cards.

Open spoiler to view a list of the minerals you need to keep an eye for:

Spoiler

Mineral_Forging.png

Master the art of forging to maximize your profits from mining

by converting your minerals into powerful equipment!

Following on the footsteps of his younger brother David, Marcus Golstein, the mastermind behind the Refine Forging Hammer, arrived to the city of Einbroch. The Forging Hammer created by Marcus is the most light-weight, durable and resistant hammer ever created. It was forged using a combination of high quality minerals and it is strong enough to break even the hardest of minerals. Marcus not only brings his amazing hammer with him, but he also has access to recipes that make unbelieveable equipment using minerals found accross Midgard. People on the streeps on Prontera say that with the help of Marcus and his Forging Hammer, even a granny can become a master forger!

marcus.png

NPC: Marcus Goldstein

howtoforge.png

The first step to begin forging minerals into powerful equipment is to obtain a Refined Forging Hammer from Dr. Marcus Goldstein. He can be found next to his brother at @go einbroch. When you speak to him he will request that you bring some minerals and zeny in order for him to make the hammer for you.

When you obtain the Refined Forging Hammer, you can equip it to gain access to the forging abilities.

To access the Forging Menu you must send a whisper to "npc:forge". You can send him various words to access different features.

• Whisper "skill" to "npc:forge" to access the Forging Skills Menu.
  • Whisper "info" to "npc:forge" to access your forger stats such as Lvl, Exp and Record.
  • Whisper "forge" or anything else to access the recipes and begin to forge equipment.

npcforge.png

forging-skills.png

There are 5 different Forging Skills available. You must be very careful when you are choosing the skills as there is no reset for forging skills.

• Master Forger [1-10] - Increases the Forge Success rate by  (2*ForgerLevel)%. (Max of 20% at lvl 10)
  • Fast Learner [1-10] - Increases experience earned per forge attempt by 10% per level (max of 100% or 2x exp at lvl 10)
  • Quick Forger [1-5] - Reduces the cooldown after forging equipment by 5 minutes per level. (Default is 30 min cooldown, down to 5 minutes at lvl 5)
  • Recycle [1-4] -  Adds a (SkillLvL*5)% chance of receiving back half of the minerals spent when forging fails. (Max of 20%)
  • Mineral Forger [1] -  Allows the forger to compound Oridecon and Elunium Fragments into Pure Oridecon/Elunium
As of right now the maximum level for forging is Lvl 30. The experienced earned for each forge attempt varies for each equipment, but the experience required to level up is quite linear. (125*ForgerLvl) EXP.

forgingequo.png
Open the spoiler to view the requirements, success rates and experienced earned for each equipment.
Spoiler

Other Information about Forging:

• The Max Level of Forging is 30.
  • The Refined Forging Hammer is account bound.
  • The Forging Hammer has a 7% chance of breaking during failed forging attempts.
  • You do not lose forger exp when you fail to forge, you actually gain a bit of exp even if you fail.
  • There is no Skill Reset for forging, and if there ever is, it will be very expensive so choose your skills carefully.

The Forging System goes hand in hand with the Mining System because it uses mined minerals to forge equipment. However, you don't necesarily have to mine in order to forge. You can always buy minerals from other players and attempt to forge yourself without mining. Likewise, you don't have to forge, you could just sell your minerals and use the zeny to purchase already forged equipment. It all depends which art you want to master, or if you are gifted, you could master both arts!

Needless to say, the Forging System is still under obersvation, as well as the Mining System. We are still playing around with the drop rate of minerals and where the minerals are found. That means the list of requirements and success rates can change at any time without warning.

mining-fused.png
We have opted not to include Fused MvP cards into the Forging System because we don't necesarily see "Cards" as being forgeable with the type of minerals the mines drop. We will add the Fused MvP Cards soon and they will require a new type of "liquid" mineral that will be used to fuse the MvP cards. More information about Fused MvP cards will be announced soon.

Open the spoiler below to view the new Fused MvP cards: (Not in-game available yet)

Spoiler

As of right now there is no max level for this mining system. You can continue to mine and level up until you max all your mining skills, and then continue just for the fun of it. The higher your Mining Level the better you will become at mining and the more rewarding the system will become to you.

mining-intro.png

Click here to view a quick video

on how to get started with the Mining System

Special Credits:

• Zephyrus for being the original creator of the mining system.
  • Wikipedia for providing the images and description for the new minerals.
  • Magna Divinus for helping out with the sprite of the new equipment
  • GM Shuvi for helping out in the testing of the Mining System
  • The Game Consultants and Staff members for helping with the effect of the new cards and equipment.

HighEnd Succ

HighEnd Succ

Suck at its finest

• Forum Rank
  • 785 posts
  • Favorite Class:Guillotine Cross

Users Awards

HHOOOLLYYY SHIIIT MMIIININNG IS HEEEREEE!!!!

jonskie01

jonskie01

Advanced Member

• Forum Rank
  • 122 posts
  • LocationSasha Grey's Bedroom
  • Favorite Class:High Wizard

OMG. I CAN'T STOP CRYING. FUSED BAPHO IS REAL!

tiamat

tiamat

Experienced Member

• Forum Rank
  • 194 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Favorite Class:Gunslinger

wow!! +1 thank you sir HaZe. ^^

K e i l o

K e i l o

Advanced Member

• Forum Rank
  • 132 posts
  • LocationMidgard

well slap my neck and call me me.

Kira Yamato

Kira Yamato

Experienced Member

• Forum Rank
  • 259 posts

WOW +1!!! 

Edited by Kira Yamato, 13 May 2017 - 06:58 PM.

Rhi

Rhi

Since 2008

• Forum Rank
  • 1,543 posts
  • Favorite Class:Sorcerer

Users Awards
Cool.

Venie

Venie

Advanced Member

• Forum Rank
  • 103 posts
  • LocationCheese
  • Favorite Class:Genetic

Users Awards

Great  :th_no1:  :th_no1: 

Jack

Jack

Advanced Member

• Forum Rank
  • 106 posts
  • LocationBlack Assholes
  • Favorite Class:Gunslinger

Users Awards
Onyx shield...hmmm..gtfo libra!

Bima Sakti

Bima Sakti

Old School Dreamer

• Forum Rank
  • 362 posts
  • LocationUnknown
  • Favorite Class:Ninja

Users Awards

B> Fused bapho

berian21

berian21

Advanced Member

• Forum Rank
  • 61 posts

HOLLLY SHIEET +1 for this, thank you Lord Haze and the staff!
it's time to buy sweeptakes ticket more muahaha  :th_gg:

edgarreyessss

edgarreyessss

• Forum Rank
  • 21 posts
  • LocationIn your pocket

Dem Fused Cards  :th_e3:

hakoojin

hakoojin

Advanced Member

• Forum Rank
  • 41 posts

welcome to FarmingRO where farming starts here <3

Bima Sakti

Bima Sakti

Old School Dreamer

• Forum Rank
  • 362 posts
  • LocationUnknown
  • Favorite Class:Ninja

Users Awards

buy supersonic boots and break with tarot lol

Akeno

Akeno

Old School Dreamer

• Forum Rank
  • 397 posts

Users Awards
Rip libra

Death

Death

• Forum Rank
  • 28 posts
  • LocationBehind you

Users Awards

Those new items o_o

HaZe

HaZe

Founding Father

• Forum Rank
  • 3,557 posts

Users Awards

Since there is an enormous amount of new miners exhausting all Mayan and Moonlight mines, we have decided to temporarily reduce the lvl required to mine Pharaoh mines from Miner lvl 10 to lvl 5. The Miner lvl requirement to mine Amon Ra mines was reduced from 30 to 15. 

HighEnd Succ

HighEnd Succ

Suck at its finest

• Forum Rank
  • 785 posts

Users Awards

Is it possible to die while mining?

ajisphere

ajisphere

Advanced Member

• Forum Rank
  • 39 posts
  • Favorite Class:Novice
14. [Supersonic Boots]- [SHOES] Non-Slotted, +25% HP/SP, Additional movement speed +15% (Stacks), Increases resistance against Stone Curse, Curse and Stun by 50%. (If +8, Increases magic damage to demi-humans by 5%)

can u guys change this shoe to 5-10% hp and add slot? +8 effect is useless since magic users need to main fbhc 99% of the time and if no fbhc means no damage for magic user. this shoe mostly for physical job if this is non slotted.

the other shoe too

Edited by ajisphere, 13 May 2017 - 09:10 PM.

HighEnd Succ

HighEnd Succ

Suck at its finest

• Forum Rank
  • 785 posts

Users Awards

Finally reached lvl 1 fuckdammit

screen_Dreamer_RO005.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users