The forums have recently been upgraded to a newer version. Please bear with us while we bring back our custom features and tweak our skin to our liking.

Thank you and enjoy!

HaZe

Miner World

• Lucky Miner: (1-10) Increases the chances of gain minerals (Skill / 20) %

i can't read this formula, anyone can explain ?

if my lucky miner skill is 10, then 10/20 = 0.5%

it mean i look like use bubble gum ?

I'm depressed as I have spent half an hour at pay_dun01 and still couldn't locate a lvl 1 mine.... :th_sob:

i found mayan/moonlight in pay_dun00

Pure Oridecon and pure elu will surely have deflation, but I hope not ;-;

Edited by HighEnd Succ

i found mayan/moonlight in pay_dun00

Yeah it's pay_dun00 instead of pay_dun01, I found one there half hour ago~  maybe it's a typo?  since listed map is pay_dun01...

• Division EXP Booster: (1-100) Add chances of gain 50 Division EXP during the dig process  (Skill / 10) %

When i use my Non-Hero Mechanic to mine, I'm receiving 100 division exp without even leveling that Division EXP Booster and when I use my Elite Genetic to mine and i receive that Division Exp it said that I'm not an Elite Hero. 

Kindly check it please. Thank You.

anyone got the range of the Magical Detection ? when max 

PD;got the answer hehehe not much 

Edited by rafaman69

Yeah it's pay_dun00 instead of pay_dun01, I found one there half hour ago~  maybe it's a typo?  since listed map is pay_dun01...

lol i gave up in less than 5 minutes and yeah i guess it is a typo

anyone got the range of the Magical Detection ? when max 

Maxed Magical Detection + Lynx Eye = OP mine finder. 

Another reason you should always mine in a party. Much more fun, and you get a whole better experience.

Maxed Magical Detection + Lynx Eye = OP mine finder. 

Another reason you should always mine in a party. Much more fun, and you get a whole better experience.

yea that is cool but I just wanted like some exel example on what is the range area. like when you get I cant detect the possition of a mine, I have to get closer! how much I need to walk to cover that range 

and yet party is not that nice....you would drain the mine way to fast 

Edited by rafaman69

13. [Mercury Relic] - [ACCESSORY] INT+15, STR +20, slotted, Enables a 5% chance of autocasting a random magic bolt when physically attacking.

I only need that then ez seasonal event farming

yea that is cool but I just wanted like some exel example on what is the range area. like when you get I cant detect the possition of a mine, I have to get closer! how much I need to walk to cover that range 

and yet party is not that nice....you would drain the mine way to fast 

There is a skill called mine guardian, which gives a chance to protect the mine from destroyed (drained fully), damaging yourself in process. 

Edited by HighEnd Succ

• Division EXP Booster: (1-100) Add chances of gain 50 Division EXP during the dig process  (Skill / 10) %
When i use my Non-Hero Mechanic to mine, I'm receiving 100 division exp without even leveling that Division EXP Booster and when I use my Elite Genetic to mine and i receive that Division Exp it said that I'm not an Elite Hero. 

Did you join a division after the reshuffle? It's probably because of that

Did you join a division after the reshuffle? It's probably because of that

Already did because I'm active in division events. I also use my gene during COD. 

Hello, i'm new player in this server, i want to ask if this event is recommended for a new player or not? since buying the boots cost 250M-500M zeny, and i only have 300M zeny for now

Hello, i'm new player in this server, i want to ask if this event is recommended for a new player or not? since buying the boots cost 250M-500M zeny, and i only have 300M zeny for now

Mining is 100% recommended, you will get your money back from mining.

The boots at 500m isn't that bad. It will last you a few levels until it eventually breaks. 

It seems like the boots breaking is at a % chance though. Not quite sure what the number is.

Edited by notpro

• Drill Box: (1-50) Allow you to create more than 1 Drill, +1x skill

if we have drill box skill level 50 it mean we can have 50 drills ?

if first drill broke, we get penalty exp ? or until we lost all the drills ?

Q> can we make the boots as many as possible ? Or just once everytime it broke ?

Q> can we make the boots as many as possible ? Or just once everytime it broke ?

You can stock em up. I have 6 on standby

I do also have the same problem, I even spared a skill point on that skill yet doesnt give an exp. 

*i hope they look onto this  :th_thx:  :th_thx: 

I do also have the same problem, I even spared a skill point on that skill yet doesnt give an exp. 

*i hope they look onto this  :th_thx:  :th_thx: 

The Division and Hero EXP skills were a bit bugged but they have been fixed already. It just needs a reboot for the effects to take place.