The forums have recently been upgraded to a newer version. Please bear with us while we bring back our custom features and tweak our skin to our liking.

Thank you and enjoy!

• Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
HaZe

Miner World

The Division and Hero EXP skills were a bit bugged but they have been fixed already. It just needs a reboot for the effects to take place.

Arigato  :th_thx:  :th_thx: :th_thx:  :th_thx:

I think someone should review this: the edge that merchant gets is way to much vs the non merchant classes that only get weight something that dosent really help lol 

Merchant Blood: (1-20) Increases the power of the drill and gain more depth after each try (Skill) % (Only Merchant Class)

Weight Boots: (1-45) Increases the weight limit when using Driller Boots. (1 + Skill / 5) % (All Classes except Merchant)

Is cool classes having Unique skills but that good of a edge vs a non bonus is a litlte to much haha 

I think someone should review this: the edge that merchant gets is way to much vs the non merchant classes that only get weight something that dosent really help lol

Merchant Blood: (1-20) Increases the power of the drill and gain more depth after each try (Skill) % (Only Merchant Class)

Weight Boots: (1-45) Increases the weight limit when using Driller Boots. (1 + Skill / 5) % (All Classes except Merchant)

Is cool classes having Unique skills but that good of a edge vs a non bonus is a litlte to much haha

Just make a mining mule and join the train

Just make a mining mule and join the train

I already have a lvl 20 minner Glt.X, I think this is something that needs to be balanced rather than me having to use a minning mule... specially since a mining mule would make 0 use out of the divission EXP I get from mining...

As annoying as it may be, it's probably better in the long run to have a Mining mule anyway.  Once you are higher level, the amount of stuff that you'll need to have room for in your inventory is obscene.  Doing so on anything other than a mule would be doing yourself a pretty big disservice to yourself in the long run.  Unless you completely store everything on your main every time you want to go Mining again, you will surely lose out on precious materials due to inventory issues (inventory, not weight) once you get to higher levels.

As annoying as it may be, it's probably better in the long run to have a Mining mule anyway.  Once you are higher level, the amount of stuff that you'll need to have room for in your inventory is obscene.  Doing so on anything other than a mule would be doing yourself a pretty big disservice to yourself in the long run.  Unless you completely store everything on your main every time you want to go Mining again, you will surely lose out on precious materials due to inventory issues (inventory, not weight) once you get to higher levels.

Nha man now you get 3 points per level re making a mule would be aids now you need something like level 12 to max the lyn, heat and quick rest lol

for those mining since the release, any tips on what skills to prioritize leveling?

Diamond Head. Repair. Faster Drill. The rest up to you.

This would help, thanks sir!

I already have a lvl 20 minner Glt.X, I think this is something that needs to be balanced rather than me having to use a minning mule... specially since a mining mule would make 0 use out of the divission EXP I get from mining...

many people mined using a different class and switched no matter what level they were. You should just do the same

guyz im  trying to loot all gold in mining as possible but some gold just drops. tried using @aloot, clearing inventory still there are gold that dont go in my inventory any thoughts?

guyz im  trying to loot all gold in mining as possible but some gold just drops. tried using @aloot, clearing inventory still there are gold that dont go in my inventory any thoughts?

you can't aloot it cause i guess it's been programmed to scatter like jellopy and stone

so you have to pick one by one

another Q how does blood merchant skill work.. you know some of the miners like me are not merchant do we need to make merchant and start again to get more from mining in the long run?? XD

another Q how does blood merchant skill work.. you know some of the miners like me are not merchant do we need to make merchant and start again to get more from mining in the long run?? XD

Merchant blood : gives at max 20% chance to let you skip 1 or 2 depths while digging. Good for exp farming. And yes merchant is overall better, even the best class to use in mining in the long run.

Mining is 100% recommended, you will get your money back from mining.

The boots at 500m isn't that bad. It will last you a few levels until it eventually breaks. 

It seems like the boots breaking is at a % chance though. Not quite sure what the number is.

How is this recommended? Pay 250m as first time buyer, broke boots at 2 Graphites. Thats loss of income. I think this feature is not for beginners but more geared towards people who have extra zenies to burn.

How is this recommended? Pay 250m as first time buyer, broke boots at 2 Graphites. Thats loss of income. I think this feature is not for beginners but more geared towards people who have extra zenies to burn.

That is terrible luck, i have made like 25b+ broking 3 drilling boots. Just try again, earn some zennies and drill again. don't lose hope man. Drill is love, drill is life. MineRO.

In which mine you drilled? In pharaoh mine and upper classes, it has zeny bags for you to mine, so the key is still patience.

Edited by HighEnd Succ

Now I have no moolah. Thats literally my last zenies. I will have to beg from the richie riches in Caspen again / whore my body. #cry

You have been inflicted with the curse of Arost. Offer him a pair of yeezys to lift the curse.