The forums have recently been upgraded to a newer version. Please bear with us while we bring back our custom features and tweak our skin to our liking.

Thank you and enjoy!

• Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
HaZe

Miner World

Now I have no moolah. Thats literally my last zenies. I will have to beg from the richie riches in Caspen again / whore my body. #cry

Farm Zeph / hunt or sell some HQ/EHQ items.. earning 1b nowadays is easy man. you can do it  :th_no1:  :th_ok:  :th_bo:  :th_go: 

Farm Zeph / hunt or sell some HQ/EHQ items.. earning 1b nowadays is easy man. you can do it  :th_no1:  :th_ok:  :th_bo:  :th_go:

LOL @ Zephs. Im too classy for that/ Begging>>>>> ALL

Is my build right? I never resetted skills.

Level 40

Lynx Eye 10/10

Diamond Head 10/10

Faster Drill 7/25

Lucky Miner 10/10

Quick Rest 9/10

Merchant Blood 20/20

Repair 30/50

Drill Box 4/50

Magical Detection 81/100

Copyright 1/1

Is my build right? I never resetted skills.

Level 40

Lynx Eye 10/10 -> Correct

Diamond Head 10/10 -> Correct

Faster Drill 7/25 -> If you are really patience to wait for the next drill, then correct

Lucky Miner 10/10 -> If you want to gather many minerals, then correct

Quick Rest 9/10 -> Correct

Merchant Blood 20/20 -> Correct

Repair 30/50 -> Correct, but I'd suggest you to max it for higher depth

Drill Box 4/50 -> If you want to have in-case drills, then correct

Magical Detection 81/100 -> Correct, and level it up until max

Copyright 1/1 -> You made a mistake ; copyright skill is disabled.

My responses = green texts

Edit : "Everyone is going to get their mining skills reset when we figure out the proper forumla for the skill points." - HaZe, on topic Mining Bug After Maintenance on Bugs & Exploits board. So I suggest you to think of strategic build from now.

Edited by HighEnd Succ

How is this recommended? Pay 250m as first time buyer, broke boots at 2 Graphites. Thats loss of income. I think this feature is not for beginners but more geared towards people who have extra zenies to burn.

how many hours have you mined? or days? i can say that this new update is better than doing zeph. patience is key. hard work always pays off.

Any updates to when items / cards going to be added ?
thanks.

Any updates to when items / cards going to be added ?

thanks.

Forging most likely this week

Forging most likely this week

and is there any plan for adding those new item in DM shop like Obelisk set and the other?

Are the mines drop rate chances and items as well being changed? Because I just got a Mercury and a Calcite off a Pharaoh mine, but this mine shouldn't drop that, according to this: http://playdreamerro.com/mining/

I see, thanks for the quick response ^_^

Lemme guess : all kinds of minerals can now be obtainable starting from pharaoh mine to upper mine classes?

Lemme guess : all kinds of minerals can now be obtainable starting from pharaoh mine to upper mine classes?

Lesser chance to get zeny bags too?

From what i've been observing while mining, i think it is.

I guess you can say that. There were some minerals that only dropped at lvl 6-8 mines and I made them drop at lower level mines now because I need people to use them for forging. Minerals are supposed to be the main source of zeny in mining, such as selling minerals to forgers or forging items and selling the equipment. The mining system was dropping way too much raw zeny in the economy so the drop rate has been reduced on almost all mines.

The page that shows all the mines and the items they drop will be updated once I am done tweaking the drop rates, I am still not dont and probably won't be until forging is ready.

I'm just eager to be able to forge tbh, and I hope there's come kind of copyright-esque skill for forging since it'll be awesome to either wear or sell people equipment with the forger's name on it (maybe some kind of ranking too?)

Few questions:

Do higher level mines have increasing drop rate for minerals and zeny?

Do higher level mines have increasing chances of breaking boots and drills?

Is it intended that higher level mines have higher chances of getting exhausted faster than lower level mines?

Few questions:

Do higher level mines have increasing drop rate for minerals and zeny? -> Mostly yes, but maybe after this update, it's still yes.

Do higher level mines have increasing chances of breaking boots and drills? -> I don't think so. As for breaking boots, it's about pure luck. As for breaking drills, if it's about you get damaged, then pure luck. If the break is because of overheat, then your fault.

Is it intended that higher level mines have higher chances of getting exhausted faster than lower level mines? -> This is so random. Even I myself mined amon ra mine for 3 minutes but when mined in mayan mine, I could mine there only for 30 seconds (such luck right?). So it's about pure luck.

Corrosive Oil: (1-100) Softens the rocks reducing the drill deterioration during the dig process. (Skill / 25)  

Is this skill worth leveling?

Corrosive Oil: (1-100) Softens the rocks reducing the drill deterioration during the dig process. (Skill / 25)  

Is this skill worth leveling?

That skill is worth leveling only if you wanna level up your mining level faster. Otherwise, level it up later.

After maxing Corrosive oil, should I take Miners Aura or Mine Guardian?

Miner aura of course. Taking damage time to time is a hassle, so that.

I noticed in your previous post that you got no points in double or nothing? Double or nothing is a great skill. Imagine if it triggers when you get a 1b bag. That's instant 2b. Also helps a lot in collecting minerals. That's 50% chance at lvl 100.

Miner Aura is better than Guardian Aura. But as Xileria mentioned, make sure that you already maxed Double or Nothing. Double or Nothing will make you easier to get zeny and materials

I am very confused with the Corrosive oil skill.

I know the fact, that the heat increase is always a random number between Roughness and (Roughness + 4). And that level 100 Corrosive oil should reduce heat by 4. For some reason, when I mine at Valkyrie with level 100 Corrosive oil, sometimes get I still 22 heat, which is outside the supposed range of [(19 to 23) - 4] or (15 to 19). And sometimes, I get only 15 heat, which is the lowest in the range. Is corrosive oil broken/bugged, or is it intended to only reduce the MINIMUM heat? (19 to 23) becomes (15 to 23)