The forums have recently been upgraded to a newer version. Please bear with us while we bring back our custom features and tweak our skin to our liking.

Thank you and enjoy!

• Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
HaZe

Miner World

I am very confused with the Corrosive oil skill.

I know the fact, that the heat increase is always a random number between Roughness and (Roughness + 4). And that level 100 Corrosive oil should reduce heat by 4. For some reason, when I mine at Valkyrie with level 100 Corrosive oil, sometimes get I still 22 heat, which is outside the supposed range of [(19 to 23) - 4] or (15 to 19). And sometimes, I get only 15 heat, which is the lowest in the range. Is corrosive oil broken/bugged, or is it intended to only reduce the MINIMUM heat? (19 to 23) becomes (15 to 23)

Oh no corrosive oil is still bugged probably. CO is intended to reduce the min and max range of heat addition.

Maybe the heat addition will randomly revert as if there is no corrosive oil involved. This happens to me aswell AND still continues until now.

Edited by HighEnd Succ

Should I start a separate thread about the issue with CO? It looks like it already fell to deaf ears here.

And another thing,

When I was scouting for Valkyrie mines, I found that, two of the maps listed with mines: gld_dun02 and gld_dun03, can not be accessed by players other than the members of the castle holders. Or... are those mines meant to be exclusive to them?

Edited by RachelPurity

I think that all mines on the gld_dun maps are exclusive to the members of the castle holders which is at the same time logic and normal and a bit unfair to the people who aren't part of those guilds. I find as well that there are very few high level mines compared to the amount of lower level mines but then I guess it's done on purpose.

Should I start a separate thread about the issue with CO? It looks like it already fell to deaf ears here.

And another thing,

When I was scouting for Valkyrie mines, I found that, two of the maps listed with mines: gld_dun02 and gld_dun03, can not be accessed by players other than the members of the castle holders. Or... are those mines meant to be exclusive to them?

Those mines are open to all, as long as you are the guild member of the castle holder.

Those mines are open to all, as long as you are the guild member of the castle holder.

I am not trying to be rude, but I think, you just contradicted yourself. :th_hmm:

I am not trying to be rude, but I think, you just contradicted yourself. :th_hmm:

Lemme rephrase it for you :

Those mines are exclusive for the guild members of the castle holders.

Understood now?

Lemme rephrase it for you :

Those mines are exclusive for the guild members of the castle holders.

Understood now?

She's kinda right you know, the contradicting statement. LOL. @pats

She's kinda right you know, the contradicting statement. LOL. @pats

Err, I never said she was wrong in saying that I made a contradicting statement. I maybe poorly worded my answers. Anyways, what's done is done, the correct answer has been made in anyway. Move On~

On topic : When will the playdreamerro.com/mining be updated?

Err, I never said she was wrong in saying that I made a contradicting statement. I maybe poorly worded my answers. Anyways, what's done is done, the correct answer has been made in anyway. Move On~

On topic : When will the playdreamerro.com/mining be updated?

+1

OK I have found out why Corrosive Oil is bugged :

Try to trigger the dialog "I can't do it again in the same position..." while drilling/digging any mine and pretty sure your Corrosive Oil will be malfunctional.

RIP z bag . rip newbie

There are other ways to earn zeny :D Ask me how. Luh networking? jk. rowling.

Then how to earn quick z without mining for pure newbie ? Answer me mastah :(

Zeph - 200m-600m an hour

Daily Quest Hunting - 300m to 900m an hour

Then how to earn quick z without mining for pure newbie ? Answer me mastah :(

I can give you some tips. But not here because we would be off topic :th_sry: Pm me perhaps?

Zeph - 200m-600m an hour

Daily Quest Hunting - 300m to 900m an hour

Zeph quest 200-600m for hard mission, u know theres a reset mission, not so effective for newbie i guess

And about DQ, are u suggesting me to do Dq service?

Zeph quest 200-600m for hard mission, u know theres a reset mission, not so effective for newbie i guess

And about DQ, are u suggesting me to do Dq service?

Mining was released like a couple of months ago. Imagine this server is alive for like 8 years, How do old players earn the zeny they have now? They do zeph. They BG. They DQ. There are many ways to earn zeny here before mining was created. So dont give up :)

"Newbies, it's okay if you can't get zenies from mining anymore! I already farmed 2 trillion out of it anyway, so your poorness doesn't concern me"

~Old players