The forums have recently been upgraded to a newer version. Please bear with us while we bring back our custom features and tweak our skin to our liking.

Thank you and enjoy!

HaZe

Miner World

Can you please make gld_dun02 and gld_dun03 accessible? or just at least change those location... Nobody can mine there unless they join the WOE guild..

Can you please make gld_dun02 and gld_dun03 accessible? or just at least change those location... Nobody can mine there unless they join the WOE guild..

That's the point. 

1. Reward players who win WoE.

2. Encourage players to join WoE guilds

please help me, there is no reset skill in mining in my bottom option, only corrosive oil and close

You have already made a post about it, and I have moved it also in Renewal Bug Reports section so Haze can track. No need to post the same thing to other topics.

gm check if theres existing mines in gl_dun01 gl_dun02 gld_dun01 gld_dun04.. ive been visiting these places no mines to be found.. maybe bug  :th_thx:

gm check if theres existing mines in gl_dun01 gl_dun02 gld_dun01 gld_dun04.. ive been visiting these places no mines to be found.. maybe bug  :th_thx:

I have mined in all those places you've mentioned. I am pretty sure others as well because sometimes, it is not me who's mining there.

whispering "skill" to npc:mine bug become detecting..

I experienced this last night. Just relog and it should be fine again.

Or try make drill once it happen, then try skill again

Always getting that error, do what Aan said whispher MAKE then skill . You must have free slot to make drill though.

Is Merchant Blood restricted to the Merchant class? I do recall reading somewhere that Merchant Blood being enabled for all classes. I just want to double check with you all before I start to invest points into it. Kindly confirm if it is available for all classes. Thank you.

Is Merchant Blood restricted to the Merchant class? I do recall reading somewhere that Merchant Blood being enabled for all classes. I just want to double check with you all before I start to invest points into it. Kindly confirm if it is available for all classes. Thank you.

It is not restricted anymore.

@all

any tips or tricks on how to prevent boots from breaking? just started mining and has broke my boots several time.. :((

You mean boots or drills? As the boots can't be broken if you're under lv 5. But to prevent your boots from breaking, you can invest some points on the skill below

• Boot Care: (1-100) Decrease the chances of break the Driller Boots during the dig process (Skill %)
Edited by animal30

Don't waste points on boot breaking put it in the zeny maker, you will end up making close to 1-2b before it even breaks so you are still making profit. Why waste points on a useless skill when there are much more important skills to select to help with mining.

:th_e3::th_e3::th_e3:

t0P5V0n.jpg

Lol there are only 2 RG that digs mine.. I know who your are.. Time to quit mining my friend you're already at max.. Hahahahah